Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Setting up shop at home

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Thraxis"]

Kesh it was a nice world fauna flourished and so did the people. Although she kinda avoided all that the only place on world Sanya traveled to was her facilities aand soon as the ones on sekalus opened up she'd be here even less. Droids often ran all the facilities because they maintain each other and can work around the clock. Still when it came to cargo droids weren't so good in her opinion. Information could be leaked and that's when raids start. Sanya had took the liberties of hiring a mercenary to help with the two cargo loads. All she was doing now was waiting on the person. "Katrina is everything prepared for loading." She asked hearing the familiar clanking. "Yes miss swift all the inventory is accounted for. Also I would like to inform you that your contact will be here shortly. He has just been given clearance." The Droid said. It was one of the admins for this facility, the one who ran it.

How low had Thraxis sunken. He needed something to do and all that could be found was menial labor. But he needed to get out and keep his name alive, and at this point with all work coming to a grinding halt it seemed like the Mercenary legion was one of the few choices he had. He wanted to look at it more as an opportunity, but saw it as more of a low point. The lowest he had ever been since he lived on Zeltros.

He had brought with him some of the Jackal men to help with the cargo carrying, though they were more then displeased. They were outraged by the job, they had ditched this job for the life of piracy and infamy and in return they were stuck doing menial labor. There roars silenced the last one out, slowly growing louder and louder with each letter uttered. After a few minutes of the incessant screeching a bullet was fired, a soldier laid dead and Thraxis had looked with malice intention, he knew there pain but also knew that this work needed to be done.

He had wandered to Kesh on board one of the Freighters, filled with a few hundred man all eager to get the job done and dusted. After a few hours of watching the men gamble away their Boredom they arrived over the planet, the engine silently roaring in the vacuum of space soon met with a hum, then a growl, then turned into a rightful roar as it landed on the planet. The men slowly drudging along as they movedof the ship and looked to the cargo. Droids were everywhere as their eyes bounced around. Thraxis met up with their contact, his hand brushing through his head as he looked with dull eyes. "Sup. Thraxis here. You just needed these cargo moved correct?" he said with a melancholy tone, his eyebrow raised as his hand dropped from his head and fell into a pocket.
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Thraxis"]

In all honesty Sanya only expected one person and not an entire crew. She could feel the anger and turmoil in each of them. It wasn't very comforting to her and made her hope they where reliable. "Yes most of the cargo has been loaded onto the frigate's already the last bits are been loaded now. I have taken the liberty of programming in the safest route to sekalus. So that's not much to worry about. My only concern is ships been raided but in case that happens the ships are battle ready. You'll be taking the one in the left dock as the one I have has all the servers inside." She didn't want to waste time just getting straight to things seemed best. Besides not only was everyone been paid but mercs leagion was also gaining as a whole.

Thraxis looked to the men, the mere mention of a raid got them quietly talking amongst one another, Thraxis looked behind him and coughed loudly to get them to focus on the mission. "Understood. We can make sure it all goes smoothly." he responded as he turned to the men, a flick of the wrist and the men started to move quickly and with great haste into the ship, though Thraxis remained behind to make sure they all hoped onto the ship nice and easily.

"And don't worry about a raid. These guys will die before anyone can get to the cargo." he said confidently said he made his way towards the ship, though in the back of his mind he knew why, these men were ill equipped, with little armor and the bare necessity this lot were shock troops. To bad no one in their ranks ever lasted long enough to figure that part out.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Thraxis"]

Sanya moved off into the other udarnik frigate that was now fully loaded. She had made this journey many times without complications although never this much cargo at once. It took her a while to get to the brig of the vessel with it been quite large. The second she had arrived all syshad been pre checked and the engines already warmed up. "Open a com to the other vessel. Make sure it's a secure line and it remains open at all times." She said issuing orders. "Right away miss." The girl replied as she typed away at the terminal. "Its open now." "Thraxis everyone aboard the vessel that are not your men are under your command. Before our in that room are navigators, pilots and engineer's. Look after them they'll do the same back."

"The cantina is on the sixth floor and as acting captain your quarters is through the door to your right. Well be docking at the ring first before heading down to the surface of sekalus. You can't miss it. The com's between us will remain open for the duration of the job so any problems you can inform me." It was a lot of information and made things seem more dull. But it wasn't a fun job or risky. The docking clamps soon set the ships free as it lifted up and made it's way up to the atmosphere.

The men had spread themselves thin through the ship, though some had followed Thraxis, they were the newer recruits though they didn't look it, the sound of their rumblings were easily audible as not much further back a group had already started screaming about how had cheated in their game of space Poker.

Thraxis rubbed placed his helmet down on the ground, his digits running against his temple as he listened to the squabble. Normally the crew weren't this restless but the fact their was little to no fighting put them on edge. A com came fourth and Thraxis listened contently, he couldn't lie, he was bored out of his mind. He pulled out of one of his trenchcoat pockets a small vial of booze, its scent permeating as the lid was corked and the swill rushed down his throat, "Understood, we wi-" his voice was cut short as a few of the men entered the room, their faces scowling at each other as they turned to the captain, complaining about cheaters, "I WILL DEAL WITH IT LATER NOW GET OUT OR I SWEAR I WILL-" he cut himself short as his head dropped, pointing out the door as the men fell back, slowly walking out of the room with their heads tucked down, though their mumbles were still audible and made them seem like children. "Ugghhh. Understood. I'm sure there-" he paused again as a large clattering would become audible behind him."Will be no problem." he continued, pursing his lips before following the men. Only to be followed by short violent screams.

After a few seconds he returned, a streak of blood covering his face as he smiled as the noise quickly silenced. His hand flicking to one of the men who followed him to clean up the mess. His hands tenting together as he looked with a satisfied grin. "Not. One. Problem." he said as he fell a bit into his chair, once again taking a swig of his drink as he sighed a breath of relief.

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Thraxis"] Ξ [member="Stardust"]

With everything prepared the ship hurdled into hyperspace surrounding the ship in the spirals of stars. It would take some time before they would drop out in front of the world. "Watch the bridge. Ill be back soon." With time on her hands Sanya left the bridge. Shed been working all night to make sure the stuff was ready so it was no surprise she was hungry and felt the loss of energy. Moving to the closest elevator she would step in side and press the button to go down. The sixth floor wasn't just for the cantina. There was exercise rooms and recreational it was there to keep the crew happy during their down time.

As Sanya entered the cantina room she'd move to the counter. "I'll have salad and any drink with caffeine." The person behind the counter would prepare the food fast. After all they set it out and knew where everything was even during the seconds between putting stuff on the tray she prepared the drink. As Sanya accepted the tray with the drink she sat at the closest empty table. After all everyone here she didn't know they just worked for her and the story was the same in reverse. They knew of her but employees. Maybe a sense of command warded people away but while she didn't like that concept she was grateful for the quite.

The entire time the ship had been in mive stardust mediated on the force, she came to fly some ship loaded with cargo...something she'd easily do

She opened her eyes and sighed, she needed a drink, something very string like vodka. She stood and stood walking out of the quarter and to the elevator taking it to the cantina and sighed as she walked toward the counter"vodka please'she said as she was handed vodka on rocks as she walked over and spotted someone setting alone and sighed as she walked over"

Quite a trip huh
[member="Thraxis"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Thraxis removed himself from his seat, looking to the men who followed he gave a quick nod. The others in the ship looked confused as well as a little distraught, possibly thinking a mutiny was about to occur, though nothing of the sort would happen. Thraxis and the men walked to his quarters, it was a quaint little room, something you would see in a decent motel.

Thraxis looked to the men, nodding to them to keep his door guarded, he had little care for what they done, for all he cared they could gamble away their lives so long as they made sure no one entered his room. Thraxis turned on his music, though what it turned into was a horror show, an opera of screams and cry's would burst from his headphones as he fell onto his bed still in his armor, unhindered by the noise as a smile streaked across his face as he slowly fell into the blackness of sleep.
[member="Stardust"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Stardust"]

Turning her head she hadn't realized that stardust was on the vessel. In fact it had surprised her. "Umm yeah. Sorry you caught me off guard I didn't know you was here. How is things?" Sanya asked as she finnised up her salad but yet to touch her drink. It was still hot and needed to get back up to the bridge. "Care to join me back up?" Standing up with the tray in hand she moved over to the rack with all the other dirty trays and placed hers on it. "I heard you have become a member of the mercs legion. Presume you came here for the job?"

Moving to the elevator she stepped inside waiting for star to get inside before pressing the button to the twelfth floor, then moved off into the bridge. "Take my seat if you'd like we should be soon there." Sanya stood by the seat with her drink in hand. "I'm trying to figure out where I can give land to the legion. Somewhere to provide a lot of building room. Obviously I'd fork out for the structures development. The two locations I have narrowed down is a mountain range where some have been slightly hollowed out so that would be useful to store ships or accommodate people; and the second location is the outskirts of the desert but I have a feeling that location would be increasingly hot and very hard to work in. The only benefit would be the miles of land. The possibility is your organization would end up with both but with productions and things to set up I can only spare the recorces at the moment for one location." While conversation dragged on they had soon dropped out of hyperspace to a view of the world surrounded by a giant space ring much like an asteroid belt.

"I never miss that sight." Commenting on her worlds beautiful sight. "[member="Thraxis"] do you read me? You will need to dock on ports forty seven to fifty. Right behind me. A team will unload what's necessary but I'll need you to check off the items that need to be moved off. There was a little mix up with inventory when it was all loaded on."

She chuckled and sipped her drink"did i? I apologize I kinda slipped on late and just went to a quarter to meditate "she said as she sighed at the burning feeling of the vodka as she stirred iteh why not better to get up and moving" she said and stood as she got the bartenders attention"hey keep this type of vodka in real good stuff"she said and looked to [member="Sanya Val Swift"]"yea the idea of credits and well action brought me in"

She followed onto the elevator and sipped her drink again as she sighed and got off"nah I'm good been sitting for hours"the said and sipped her drink"hmmmm I believe the mountains will do in my opinion better places for ships more defendable "she said as she watch the planet come into view

Now that is quite a view"she said and smiled" I could probably do some lifting if you need me to I have the strength to do so"she said and smiled

[member="Thraxis"]

After a few hours of resting Thraxis awoke form his slumber, his lips were dry. He removed himself from his bed, pulling out of his pocket one of his vials of booze only to find out soon after that he had emptied it. Huh... better go see what they have at the Cantina. he thought to himself as he started to head to the sixth floor.

As he went he noticed no people had gone past him, he quietly wondered to himself as he took the elevator up. There was little noise on the ship, though for all he knew the entire ship had gone to sleep. After a few minutes he was at the Cantina, a single lone man sleeping on the table of the bar his haggard appearance had shown the weathers of time had been harsh to him. Thraxis simply shrugged and let the man sleep. Pulling out his vials and filling it with any booze that he could find in the room.
[member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Stardust"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Stardust"]
The pilots took the ship towards the station and brought it to a halt for the docking clamps to latch on. "Well this is the first stop. Guess we head down and check inventory make sure the servers go to where they are needed." She said opening the door and walking into the elevator waiting for star to get in too. "So any thoughts on what you'd like for payment?" Sanya asked while they began going down. The elevator would open up and she'd walk forward to see groups of people moving onto the ship and a set of droids. Pulling out her datapad ready she'd get ready to check things off. "So everything with you and gray going good?" She asked as the first group came towards with heavy duty power cables. They where in big reels and was a tight squeeze down that forced Sanya to stand with her back against the wall. Behind them was many others unloading the cargo. The people knew where the stuff was to go and workers needed them to finalize the station for all the segments to produce ships. The lower levels where dedicated to Inquisition industries been the ones to rest or it. The rest is for civilians, soldiers and pilot's also immigration offices.

Ooc - [member="Thraxis"] I'll interact more with you next post when we land on the surface and work out your payment as we transport the rest of the goods.

She felt the ship stop and the familiar rock and clank of the clamps"indeed gotta make sure everything is there and accounted for "she said and followed dowing her glass and putting it down as she ducked into the elevator as she smiled"I was thinking a Starfighter maybe something cool looking" she said as she felt the lfit go down then open as she watched the many people move along"oh yes me and gray are actually engaged "she said as she showed the ring on her neck as she moved out of the way as the crew came through with power cables as she looked around and nodded" alright I'll go around and help lift things up and such my super human strength will be needed"she said as she started helping with the power cords moving those around

[member="Thraxis"]

As he moved back to bed he heard the ship begin to land, his eyes darting around the place as he heard the hum of people begin to move."Those... THOSE BLOODY KARKS WERE AVOIDING ME!" he yelled as he began to move down to the hanger, his face showing some rage that almost felt audible as he grated his teeth against another. Maybe killing a man in cold blood was not the best idea.

As he made his way down he heard the clink and clank of the gears as they slowly lowered him down, the Droids and his men had been spread, moving the Cargo as he glanced to see a new competitor on the Journey. Some Green Skinned Twi'lek and it rang a bell in his head. She was a member of Justice Shipping. Thraxis eyes widened as his hands gripped his Pistolas. He knew caution had to be taken, as far as he knew no one knew James had hired him and it seemed the whole place was like some incestuous family. Each one protecting the next with an almost motherly love.
[member="Stardust"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Stardust"]

Sanya smiled. "Congratulations and a star ship that shouldn't be hard. I've recently came across a design that is similar to the old madolorians fighters. So that would go grate for you. It may take some time though as the design I have for them requires a key component that I'm working on." She said watching the droids with the server coming down. "LD-641 make sure they go straight to my office. No one other than me is to tamper with it." She commanded the Droid. The servers where the most important piece of cargo. Not for been servers but the information on them was expensive and could end up in the wrong hands. Watching star go help Sanya handed the data pad with the check list to a member of staff. "Star you have this ship for the way down. You need to request hanger bay twenty eight. Ill send the codes shortly."

Sanya walked down the ramp over to the next ship. [member="Thraxis"] was stood there with his hand over his gun. "Not on the station or the planet. Keep that kind of stuff in your time." She said making a remark like he was getting ready to shoot someone he didn't agree with. "I hope everything has been all good on this side?" She said checking the list for this ship that had been started to be ticked off. "By the looks you've unloaded everything you need from this ship. Lets get it down to the surface. We need hanger twenty eight and I've got the codes. Privet hanger and all. Anyway I didn't pop over to tell you that. I need to find out what payment you are requesting from this job?" She asked him as she walked up to the lift.

She bowed"I thank you Santa for that I do appreciate working and getting stuff even if it isn't crates of money hahahah having starfighters is a hobby of mine"she called out as she finished and walked diver as she droid left and smiled as sanya spoke to her"alright will do might wanna call up before I go and start flying'she said and walked away taking the lift up to the pilot room and walked in as she smiled and sat down as she started slolwy down"

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

His eyes narrowed from inside his mask, watching her every movement as if it was a deep passion. His hand moving slightly to the trigger as he saw Sanya approached. Quickly his hand snatched away from his gun to his hip as a eyebrow was raised. He made sure to move outside of Stardust's field of view, taking his helmet of and putting it next to his hip. "Yeah, things were good I suppose ya could say. Except it seemed everyone avoided me." he said as he stared at one of the droids as they walked down, only for his attention to quickly came back to the situation at hand.

"Right. Reward." he responded as he paused for a second, "Uhhh.... didn't really think that part through." he said as he leaned back, his head dropping down as his fingers brushed against his eyebrows "I suppose all I really need is a Speeder." he said as he looked around, he knew that the reward was a speeder, he had put little effort into thinking about it though. "The only thing is. It needs to... be able to run through people." he paused after that sentence, assessing the reaction. The reward was shown, it was doubtful he was gonna get anything built, but at the very least had to try. If not well, he would at least have something to travel in rather then walking everywhere.
[member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="Stardust"]

Sanya Val Lerium

[member="Stardust"] Ξ [member="Thraxis"]

"Well I can't help with that one but I'll be honest here. Loyalty comes in two ways. Fear and respect. If people fear you they will avoid getting in your way in case something happens to them. Most the time the second they grab a chance they'll turn their backs on you to wither away. While if done by respect they will stand by you every second of the day. my advice lighten up on them give em a brake. But that's just me with an entire planet that follows me due to the respect I've earned from them." She said with a smile. Sanya would press the button to take the elevator up to the command deck. "Anyway a speeder shouldn't be a problem but running people over with one would be dangerous for both you and the person your hitting. But I'm sure I could attach two folding blades to slice your opposition." She said planning ideas. As they stepped onto the command deck eyes would turn. "Okay let's get this on the move people." The ship would unlatch and begin it's decent down to the world.

The front of the ship would being to glow as it heated up entering the atmosphere. Gradually the frigate would slow down and level out as it still remained to drop. Sanya would send the code across to stardust. She would also bring up a com channel to the hanger they where heading too. "hanger twenty eight clearance code ND83-2DAI-35RF." She said to the people in charge. "Code accepted. Welcome back Milady."

Stardust angled up as she let a breath out watching the shield's flash and metal heat up as she felt the gentle rock of the ship as she smiled and started flipping switching letting the retro thrusters gently come on as she leveled and gently made her way tot he hangar transmitting codes to land before gently coming in and smiled as she let landing gears out and landed gentl

Alll right folks we have landed and are ready to disembark "she said and stood making her way down to @sanaya Val Swift again when she stopped and noticed a man she was talking to....someone she didn't quite recognize but oh well

[member="Thraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom