Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Seth's Personal Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: Create a lightsaber for Seth Brackson

Image Source: N/A

Canon Link: N/A

Primary Source: Lightsaber

Creation Thread: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/142038-lightsaber-time-to-shine-yuroicseth/#entry1921318

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: Seth Brackson

Affiliation: Seth Brackson, People intimately close to Seth Brackson.

Model: N/A

Modularity: No
Production: Unique

Material: Durasteel, lightsaber components.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

Classification: Lightsaber
Size: Average
Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES

Tempestite crystal ( http://starwarsrp.net/topic/140161-tempestite/)

Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse (Lightsaber only)

A simple and slim hilt for easy concealment with a black and cobalt blue design for his main lightsaber.

DESCRIPTION

Seth Brackson had carried a fair chunk of tempestite crystal for awhile. Until his mentor Yuroic Xeraic granted his approval for Seth to craft his lightsaber. Though initially considering only making a single lightsaber. Seth opted to create a shoto In addition to the main lightsaber. To work as essentially the same as pairing a single handed sword with a knife. Leaving for a large array of flexibility from his weapons. Seth modified his main lightsaber to be operational in water worlds. However, due to the smaller size of the shoto he could not provide the same modifications. When activated the blades emmit a static aura, hum and crackle, and are sea green in color. The hilts are slightly slimmer than the standard hilt for easier concealment, though still sizeable enough to be applicable in combat and house the components.

Strengths:

Can cut through many materials with relative ease.

Slim hilts make for easier concealment.

Main Lightsaber Operates under water.

Holds the benefits of Tempestite

Blade is unable to be wielded by his enemies, or strangers. Due to the tempestits properties.

Weaknesses:

Cortosis will short the blade if in contact.

The slimmer hilts means the hilts themselves are slightly more at risk to damages through impact and contact from lightsabers or blasters.

All the drawbacks of the tempestite crystal.

Unless an ally is very close to Seth personally. They cannot be handed his blades to aid them. Due to tempestite properties.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Seth Brackson"]

Hey there man nice looking sub. Just one issue I can see you might wanna fix is that the lightsaber and the shoto should be separate submissions as they are two different items.

Was hoping I could get by placing it into a single thread, as both function practically the same (save for one being smaller), they both develop in the same thread, and I have done multiple blades in a single submission before on a couple other of my sub-accounts and main account (writer), and they have been accepted. However, give me roughly an 15 mins to an hr or so, and I can divide it up.

[member="Tom Taff"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom