Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seth Solomon

Ava Solborne

A
Good job! By the way, is Seth trying to be an individual fighter or is he trying to be a commander, who is almost never alone in fighting?

Flint Pherson

F
Seth. Since you've requested the NAVY rank of Commander. I'd like to issue you the command of a Republic Assault Frigate. It's about 1000 men under your command. Advise you get intimate with your vessel. Name her, paint her, love her. She's a beautiful ship. The Command above you would be a NAVY Captain. Though, you'd probably get your orders from a NAVY Admiral.

Now. If your looking for something a strong bit more Infantry. Front-line combat duty and all that. Maybe you would rather be an ARMY Lieutenant. It's an Officer command of about 4 squads, (50 men). The Command above you would be an ARMY Captain. Let me know what you decide when you finalize your rank. Official Republic Ranks and commands are listed (Here).

Thanks. :D

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
501st legion :D I get vibes of Star Wars Battlefront II whenever I hear that name. Your avatar looks like a Clone Commando, which is certainly no bad thing. I look forward to seeing some RPs.

Ava Solborne

A
I don't think so... :D Well, I have wanted to play that, but I abandoned the epic quest. :D

Flint Pherson

F
Seth Solomon said:
I think I'll take both Navy and infantry missions like the old 501st legion
Got it. I'm speaking French to you. Understood. You just go kick butt. We'll talk about the rest of the stuff later.

PS: Seth. Why are all your Threads dated during The Clone Wars? :(

Ava Solborne

A
Or maybe the Republic started to create clones again? Though it is pretty obvious, that we didn't, because our Supreme Commander doesn't even know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom