Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seth Solomon

NAME: Seth Solomon/DA-1337
FACTION: Republic
SPECIES: Human (clone)
HEIGHT: 1.83 meters
WEIGHT: 79 kilograms
EYES: dark brown
HAIR: black
SKIN: Midtone
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths: excellent strategist and marksman and it is near impossible to catch him off guard using his armor can make himself invisible, he is trained to use any weapon there is he could even use a lightsaber if he could get his hands on one
Weaknesses: doesn't take long to lose his patience and he has no resistance to mind attacks

Equipment:
DC-15 blaster rifle w/ scope attachment
PLX rocket launcher
Shotgun
Chaingun
EMP launcher
DC-15s side arm blaster
Vibroknife
and 5 thermal detonators

SHIP:
L.A.A.T. (Low Altitude Assault Transport)

BIOGRAPHY:
DA-1337 was born into the clone legion known as the 514th it didn't take him long to achieve the rank of clone Commander. Even though he has such a high rank he usually can be found at the head of the fight with a large array of weapons. And in the battle of Utapau his pod brother (clone brother who was born in the same pod as him) DA-40 was said to be missing in action Seth was taken by the Kaminoins and put into stasis minutes before order 66 was issued when he was freed from his sleep by a Zabrakian archaeologist he found all his brothers and makers dead. He resolved to find the Republic and fight as the warrior he was born to be.

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

THEME:
http://grooveshark.com/#!/s/Clones/28Vhj5?src=5

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
this is my first

Jorn Mair

J
I was thinking about making a clone. but decied to make the Grepan instead. (that is if it works out)

Jorn Mair

J
Well if you want to you could make a brand new tye of Shadow armor so you would be the first Clone to have badass armor.

Ava Solborne

A
I have to say again, that your character is very interesting. You provided only some facts and wrote them shortly, but it makes the character even more... Interesting.

OOC: I hate the lack of English synonyms... Maybe there are many, but I haven't heard about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom