Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Sessions on Dathomir

It was time for me to return to my roots. This time, not to get involved in yet another war between witch clans, but simply to enjoy what the planet itself had to offer. There is something truly unique about Dathomir… Its crimson-tinted skies and landscapes, its canyons, its treacherous paths, its dark and winding forests… and above all, that almost tangible presence of the Force. Here, I can feel it everywhere around me.

I am a Nightsister myself, after all. So whenever I walk through these twisted woods, I never truly feel lost. I more or less know where I'm going, which paths to follow and, more importantly, what I've come here to find. This planet feels deeply familiar to me, even though my mother's clan left it a long time ago. Part of us has always remained here. And today, so have I. After finding a small clearing tucked away from everything else, I make myself a simple little camp. A few dry branches, a campfire, and an old log that I drag closer to the flames so I can sit comfortably. Nothing particularly elaborate. That's not what I came here for.

A spiritual retreat certainly can't hurt, especially with everything that's been happening lately. Coming back to Dathomir, returning to my roots and reconnecting with the part of myself tied to the Nightsisters… For once, it actually feels like a genuinely good idea. I'll have to remember to thank Nyva for bringing me here. Sitting before the flames, I gradually allow the silence of the forest to surround me. My eyes remain fixed on the fire as I slowly bring my hands together. I close my eyes and begin whispering the ancient rites passed down to me by my clan words I learned long ago, meant to commune with the Magick.

That unmistakable green ichor wielded by the witches of Dathomir. I can call upon it too. Quite powerfully, in fact. But a connection like that needs to be maintained. Ichor isn't merely a weapon or some convenient tool to summon whenever the need arises. The bond has to be nurtured. Listened to. Understood. And for that, there could hardly be a better place than Dathomir. Back to my roots. I draw in a long, slow breath. The crackling of the campfire accompanies the final whispers of the ritual as I try to push away all the distracting thoughts already threatening to creep back into my mind.

"Come on… focus. You can think about your scientific projects later. You came here to reconnect with nature."

Meya Liefi Meya Liefi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom