Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Serco needs a new home.

Serco Savar

S
So as the title says................

Serco needs a home. He is a partially trained light side leaning neutral force user with a relatively high moral compass focused on defending those he cares about.

Serco Savar

S
[member="Cross Ikon"]

Shadow Empire is a Dark Side Faction. While I appreciate the offer I am not going that route again. :)

Serco Savar

S
[member="Flint Dexen"]

The Jedi exiled his father so what an awkward meeting that would be. Then again hmmmmm may make for an interesting thread with the Jedi Council. To allow the son of an exiled Jedi into the order or not?

[member="Cable Smith"], They attacked us, and their entire faction was about destroying everyone else. So if we did nothing, then you would have to face them later on. We attacked back in kind, and destroyed them.

[member="Zoey Marix"]

So let me get this straight, you did a preemptive strike against them. Then after they were defeated and gone, because I don't see any faction controlling that section of the map. You find it justified to go back and destroy an entire planet even though they pose no threat to you? I'm sorry but from what I'm hearing you sound like the bad guy. If you are looking for justification, I am sorry but there is none

[member="Cable Smith"], Yes. We attacked before they got too large. And we are doing dominions on planning to take over the Horde where it once was. We are not Evil, or bad. The Crusade is a religious Faction. And if you attack us even once, we will come at you with everything we have. It's as simple as that.

And to Prevent the Horde from returning, we are destroying their Establishments, and places of worship. Not destroying their planet. There is a difference. And if you think so great about yourself, I might as well start pointing out the SIlver Jedi and how two of your people went and killed an entire tribe of Kro Var people. Just because they were in the way.

[member="Zoey Marix"]

I'm not defending the silver Jedi, I do not care about them for this is a game. What I am saying is that to preach religion and neutrality with one hand and to systematically destroy and piss on someone else's ashes while they are defeated is hypocrisy. For doing that is an act of the dark side.

It's called respect, I saw that persons planet submission and it was beautiful. You don't find that disrespectful at all? I mean I get that it's a game but Jesus lady, some people take pride in their work and when I look at that I see someone who took time and effort into making something special. Please do not tell me this is the norm here?

Serco Savar

S
[member="Zoey Marix"] [member="Cable Smith"]

Not the place. Can we not turn my looking for a new home thread into a morality debate. If you have a group you would like for me to consider great if not please move on.

thank you

Serco Savar

S
Ok So looks like Serco is going to be running solo for awhile. It seems like there is no great interest in him from any group outside of his former affiliation. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom