Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seraph Industries

Corporation Name: Seraph Industries

Headquarters: Bothawui

Locations: Small satellite orbiting Both (sun which Bothawui orbits) containing the comapny's patented Hypermatter collector.

Operations: Production, refining, and sale of Hypermatter.

Rationale: Xil Nevin created seraph industries by amassing enough wealth and expertise through his career as a consultant in a large technology company.

Tier: Tier 2.

Description: Seraph Industries is a relatively new company owned by Xil Nevin. With the help of engineers and physicists, Xil was able to create a new way to extract Hypermatter from Hyperspace. The company currently owns a small satellite orbiting Both where the Hypermatter is extracted. The Hypermatter is contained and then refined in Bothuwai where it is shipped and sold to other corporate entities and factions.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Parent Corporation: N/A

<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br />-----<br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />Starwars Chaos:<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br />------<br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br />------<br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

[member="Xil Nevin"]

Hello, just a few technicalities to fix before passing this over to secondary.

Please add the missing sections of the template.

Subsidiaries: (At Tier 3, if you so choose, your corporation can start owning other companies. If your corporation owns a company or multiple companies, this is where to list them. Subsidiaries require their own company submissions. Development threads would need to be done to show the work of the corporation. This is not something that you should expect to change easily, and we will be looking closely. Every time you add a new subsidiary, you must place a company mod to update it on the parent corporation sub.)

Parent Corporation: ( If this corporation is a subsidiary of another company, please name and link that parent corporation here.)
We have the practice of putting N/A next to an unused section rather than deleting it.

Moreover, you can delete the links to your bio and to the hypermatter extractor, they are not needed when creating the company.

Finally, I like this company's idea, I am not sure anyone else does that at all and I would suggest changing the Tier to 2 due to its advanced nature. This is my personal suggestion as I hardly imagine such company to be equivalent to a mom and dad's shop. Of course, that is your decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom