Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Seraph-Class Jedi Armor MK I

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man can change his stars
zLxTIhn.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

[*]Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

[*]Affiliation: Kaleleon Selaere
[*]Model: Seraph-Class Jedi Armor MK I
[*]Modularity: Limited
[*]Production: Unique
[*]Material:

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Jedi Battle Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances
    Blasters: Very High
  • Lightsabers: Very High
  • Kinetic (Impacts): High
  • Kinetic (Piercing): Average
  • Environmental: High
  • EMP/Ion: Average
  • Acid: Low
  • Sonic: Very Low

SPECIAL FEATURES

Strengths:
  • Jedi Armor of Old: Armor created for Kale for the specific purpose of protecting him in battle. While its not meant to be an everyday wearable armor, it can be done so as it was form fitting to the young man, as well as with various utilities should he be required to be in it for long periods of time. Furthermore, various suites, and utilities were added to the armor to provide Kale with all that he may need. However, that is all the armor does. Protects him from the more common weapons of the galaxy such as Lightsabers, blasters, and maybe a couple melee or kinetic based weaponry.
Weaknesses:
  • Exotic: Exotic based weaponry such as Lavacasters, Acid Launchers, Sonic Weapons, or even weapons that use the Light itself, can easily still do damage to the armor, and injure Kale. While they are slightly defended against in some small aspects, anything larger than a simple pistol version of these weapons could be the death of him.
  • Bigger Boom: While duraplast was used within the armor to aid in the defense of EMPs, or Ion based weaponry, the armor can only handle so much. With a mix of ceramics, metals, and even HUD features, it is not impenetrable by any means. It can withstand small arms and even an Ion Grenade, it can't match up to Anti-personnel weaponry, or city wide EMPs.
DESCRIPTION
A Jedi is never without their weapon. However, sometimes a Jedi needs something more than just a lightsaber to quell the destruction, despair, and battles that rage across the galaxy. In that case, some would don armor. Specifically armor that is durable enough to withstand quite a beating, but be more than able to be moved in. Namely using various layers of Armorweave based technology, as well as a couple plates of armor placed in specific positions so that the "cracks in the Armor" would be limited to joints, and the neck.

From there on, dependent upon the Jedi's personal tastes, and fighting styles, they could remove those plates or even add more. In the case of Kale, he has chosen to remove a majority of plate armor along his side, hips, and thighs. Even a little bit on his under arm so that it will reduce the overall weight of the armor, as well as provide more maneuverability comparable to heavier armors. With a lower amount of plate armor, it aids in the prevention of the physical presence of the plates from contacting, scraping, or otherwise "bumping" into one another. While places would restrict movement such as reaching over head, twisting to a specific degree, or even just being able to contort to a smaller size.

The armor was specifically designed for more of a duelist or a light attacker format. More in line with Kale and his current practice with a Lightsaber, and lighter usage of pistols, and rifle weaponry. Nothing extra fancy. However, when asking others for what he should add to the armor, many sent him to the avenue of speaking to various companies that provided more open market solutions to provide utility to the armor, and even more defensive systems that Kale is more inclined to use.

While nowhere near the utility of a set of Trooper, or Mandalorian armor, it is well within the standards of your typical Jedi, and is overall, a useful addition for Kale.

[member="Kale Seleare"], thanks for taking the time to use the Factory. I will be going through the Review and Approval process with you and hopefully it'll be quick and painless, so we can get you that armor you want sooner!

Kale Seleare said:
Thanks for linking everything, but please provide either "proof of purchase" or "expressed permission to use" from the Manufacturer of the linked Duramesh as it is a "Closed-Market" material/technology

Kale Seleare said:
Just as with the materials before, please provide either "proof of purchase" or "expressed permission to use" from the Manufacturer of the linked "Minerva HUD suite" and "Valkyrie Medical System."

Please tag me with any updates you've made to the submission or if you need any clarification on what i have said above.

A man can change his stars
[member="Alden Akaran"], [member="John Locke"],

I have received a blanket approval from John months ago now that I am allowed to use his technology. So he can post approval if he so wishes, or if you find this screen shot not suitable enough.

KKPYBo8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom