Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Sense of unworth

Jedi temple, coruscant

Culprit: pip

Ryana had made her own way back from varis uneventfully after her dispute with her master Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce aftwards she unofficially quit the order at least to Gabriels droid she did. She stood in her room the door to the central hallway wide open people could see her packing a warn out white trunk that had seen far better days pip sat on a nearby chair watching her she could sense his unease "it's alright I've got a ship we will travel the galaxy transporting goods we will be able to see new places and try out new foods" she said to him she hadn't made that many friends while she was here anyway. So almost no one would miss her if she and pip vanished into the wind or at least that's what she figured would happen maybe pip was showing her on uncertainty and unease back to her.

The young twi'lek was uncertain but she had been a failure of a Jedi so far and she figured no other master or knight would take her under their wing. Why would they word had spread of what she did on varis and she was sure the council would kick her out for it if they got the chance. As she finished packing her trunk she heard a knock at the door and she looked to see who it was.

Ryana mina Ryana mina

The beauty of Coruscant was always something on her mind as the small jedi moved... few noticed her... even less paid attention whom they usually considered the help in the galaxy. It was good for infiltration and steralth missions but also allowed her to just observe while she was roaming around and cleaning. "so sorry." SHe moved and almost ran into a twi'lek who was there bowing her apologies while her hands came up to move her hair away from her face. Offering dark honey brown eyes and slightly sun kissed skinwhile her maid outfit gleamed from the materia and stylings. NOt traditional jedi garb but something yu would see in a high class household. "I can be so clumsy sometimes."

Jedi temple, coruscant
Tag: Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Ryana looked at the small woman before her " you have nothing to be sorry about I'm the one who should be sorry for being in your way" she said. Ryana had to admit the woman before her was easy to look at but she didn't have time for flattery or flirting "your not the clumsy one I am but don't worry I'll be out of the way very quick" she said as she latched her trunk. All of her and pips belongings where in there it was certainly a tighter fit than when she arrived.

"My name is ryana not that it will matter much" she said as pip began talking for a racyon she gave a sad smile "come on pip let's go" she said as pip continued to sit there and look at ryana. And she looked at him and she walked up to him picking up the small fuzzy creature who hugged her as she stood there for a second.

Ryana mina Ryana mina

Another bow and she listened standing there with a neutral expression on her face. Eyes flicking between the woman, her pet and her case of belongings. "Allow me to aid you than helping is part of my job." She said it and moved to aid her. "And it is good to meet you Ryana, I am Ikki maid to the jedi order." She offered it as an explanation and simple enough name. "But why should I not worry about your name? It is lovely unless you wish to change it." She offered a comforting smile to that. While moving to help lift the luggage only straightening her outfit for a moment as she looked up. "I am also good at listening padawan, it is part of the duties I preform... and sometimes offering advice."

Ryana looked at ikki with a smile somewhat saddened but still there as she stood there "ikki a beautiful name for a more beautiful woman makes me regret this day even more" she said. As she helped pick up the trunk she listened to ikki speak "I'm not gonna be here after today I kinda quit I was just a burden to those around me all I ever did was ruin missions and anger my master" she said sadly as a couple of tears fell down her face as she began walking out of her room pip held her tighter as he felt her sadness.

She wasn't sure what to do but figured the council wouldn't keep her around especially after hearing she had a bounty on her head from killing a hutt and the fact she failed on both missions she was apart of. Why would anyone want someone like that around anyway the order was better off without her.

Ryana mina Ryana mina

She listened and nodded... quitting the order was something few did she knew but listening to the rest she looked at her and offered a small soft smile. "Well if there is anything I have learned seeing jedi here and in the other temples. It isn't how many times you fail it is how you handle it." She nodded checking at it though while moving to go with her. "Besides if they would do such a thing than it will be their loss. All jedi from the lowest padawan to the strongest master have and will fail from time to time... but that is why we have each other to help." Walking when she looked at the creature and looked up. "He is adorable as well as you." Staying there she only offered a few things. "BUt I can offer two things for you." She held up her hand and the onyx fingers were on display, cybernetics from when they had been bitten off when she had failed. "When you can't run you crawl and when you can't crawl... you find someone to carry you." HEr finger came up as finding someone else who might be able to help her or would be able to lend a hand. "and the second is a ride."

Ryana walked with ikki she listened to her as they walked she knew the woman was right. She was over reacting to failure she was sure of her confidence to the light side but was unsure of what to do as pip hopped off her arm and ducted Into a vent before she could fully react. She could sense he was doing something important through their force bond but didn't know what he had an annoying ability to block her attempts to fully read his mind.

"He does that occasionally hopefully he doesn't do anything reckless" she said she was sensing where he was going. She set down her half of the trunk "even if I wanted to stay I doubt my former master would take me back after the last mission we went on and even if he did I don't think we are a good fit" she said as she looked to ikki. Unsure of how to proceed but either way she knew where she needed to go alone and without pip she didn't need to look after him while dealing with the risks that where involved.

"Do all Jedi have a hard time dealing with their emotions in your experience? in my short journey as a Jedi I have had a hard time overcoming mine even during vulpisiens wilder training lesson the force drew me to fire the element of passion as he put it" she said. Sure her emotions where strong but she didn't want to be a slave to them she spent enough time as a slave.

Pip snuck his way through the air ducks as he always did there where a few that where open and easily accessible as he soon found himself at an air vent looking into Gabriel pryces room. Pip snuck in and saw ryanas lightsaber grabbing it as he didn't see Gabriel in his room the small racyon quickly snuck out. Of Gabriels room and ran down the hall on two feet clutching ryanas lightsaber. Running down the hall pip passed several Jedi who all looked at him and passing by Ko Vuto Ko Vuto without fully realizing it as he ran along as fast as his two little feet could carry.

Ryana mina Ryana mina

Vulpesen Vulpesen now that was interesting. She hadn't met him but he was acquainted with the family as it were in some ways. She looked at her and set the trunks end down. "SOmetimes yes but it all depends on who you are, where you have come from. My family has a long line of jedi stretching back, we are taught from birth how to handle stresses and emotions... we all come to the force differently yes but we had a strong foundation to begin with. For others, their emotions, their energy, their passions can be as wild and fiery as they can be dangerous and... you will get burned but that is why the jedi are a group. We are all stronger together than we can ever be as individuals... barring some exceptions." She said it and walked around to look up while offering an example. Moving lightly hands to touched each others wrists. "Individual strands of cord... alone stronger but together each shares the burden making them stronger." She said it while looking staying there for a moment though and grinned wider. "PLus, when it comes to the jedi not every master and student are a fit... there ar emany paths to being a servant of the light. Perhaps you just need to refocus yourself. What are the things that interest you?"

Tag: Ryana mina Ryana mina | Ikki Ike Ikki Ike

Z9U36lL.png

(IC presence permitted by Original Poster)

Walking down through the halls Ko was gazing down at his datapad reading over something on it. Moving with a bit of a limp still and his arm still had a cast over it, but snug comfortably within a sling. However, his attention was stolen from the little scuddling movement’s of Pip.

At first the Kel Dor padawan didn’t pay the raycon much attention. But after looking back with a double take, he noticed what they had. Under his goggle Ko narrowed his eyes down at the critter before pocketing his datapad. They had a lightsaber hilt in their hands. “Oh you little thief…” He huffed before reaching his good arm out, through The Force he grabbed the raycon, freezing them in place. Stepping closer Ko casually plucked the hilt from Pip’s arms before releasing them from his Force grip. Not bringing any harm to Ryana’s pet. Letting out a sigh he added, “Stealing my gas canisters is one thing, but this is something else.”

With some mild scolding Ko looked over and examined the saber hilt more closely. “This is Ryana’s isn’t it? Why are you running around with your friend’s lightsaber now?” Ko said, practically pondering out loud to himself. He began to head off towards Ryana’s dorm to return her weapon to her. Keeping it firmly in his grip to prevent Pip from snatching it back from him.

Lightsaber: xx
Tag: Ikki Ike Ikki Ike Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

Ryana listened to ikki speak she was right of course ryana was better off here where she could get help with helping people and also where she could get training to use the force and better defend herself. "I guess I've been afraid of failing the order and getting kicked out so much that I jumped to conclusions that I was unwanted and unnecessary I've never been good at leaning on others for support and I've got a lot to learn" she said. It was the truth Gabriel was hard on her for her own good she got that now but she needed a friend aswell as a stern teacher if one like that even existed.

"I guess I've got some stuff to think about thank you for having faith in me when I didn't have it in myself" she said as she stood there looking at ikki she looked down at her trunk then back to the Jedi maid. She had gotten worked up and wanted to get away instead of thinking logically and what was in her best interest. " my interests I guess I've been to busy staying alive to really figure that out unfortunately" she said honesty.

Pip felt himself suddenly stop and so ko take ryanas lightsaber and get scolded when ko let go of pip the little racyon screeched and ran at ko jumping at ryanas lightsaber and latching onto it he held on for dear life. As he began using his full weight to try to pry it from ko's hand dangling as his rear feet kicked ko's leg as he continued screeching at ko like bloody murder. The young racyon didn't care for Giving visions to anyone except ryana except on very rare occasions and he wasn't going to do it here hed fight tooth and nail to get her lightsaber back though. Even if it meant drawing the attention of the whole temple towards him.

Ryana mina Ryana mina Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

She offered a bow of her head. "It can be a difficult lesson and even jedi masters don't always learn or follow it padawan. To lean on others, to have the support of your allies... your friends is a powerful thing and together when you stumble they can be there to catch you." She shrugged though and moved. "And of course in your thinking you might decide things are not for you, that things are better left to their own. The will of the force is something but there is also what you believe or want to do. Should you need me, or help there is always the offer for a ride no questions asked... except where to go... or how much stuff are you bringing.... and any pets or companions.... okay several questions but the sentiment is still there and that totally counts." She said it and moved from foot to foot a little before sitting on the truck and looking around. "So are we taking this back to your room?"

Z9U36lL.png
Ko really should’ve seen that coming, considering how much grief the raycon has given Ryana. It really wasn’t surprising that Pip would act out so violently and defensively over the Kel Dor’s sudden intrusion.

He tried his best to hold onto the saber hilt, but considering that he only had one arm to do so and was still plenty sore from prior events it didn’t really take much for Pip to pry the saber hilt from his clawed hand. “Ah! Calm down you little- ugh!” He figured it would not be best to insult the animal.

By now there were a few onlookers, watching the padawan butting heads with the fuzzy creature. Now with the hilt back in their clutches it wouldn’t be difficult for the Raycon to run off back to wherever they were trying to go before Ko intercepted them.

She was glad that she wasn't the only one who was having issues with leaning on others for support "I wish my master was more like you he can be a bit hard at the best of times and I don't think hes completely ready to teach students but I don't know why". She said standing there the young twi'lek knew things would have to change in order for her to stay and become the best Jedi she could. She laughed "if I need a ride it will only be a trunk and the furry creature from earlier speaking of which he's been gone a little bit longer than I like he better not be stealing ko's canisters again" she said as she sensed where he was through their force bond. "I guess we are then I'm going racyon hunting" she said jockingly as she picked up her end of the old wooden trunk.

Pip looked glad to finally have ryana's lightsaber back in his grasp as he spoke up in delight as he began running off before stopping and returning to ko. The little racyon grabbed ko's hand with one of his small paws and ko got visions of ryana packing a white trunk with a couple tears falling down her face as he could hear her voice speaking about leaving then another of pip being carried by ryana as she carried the trunk with a sense of saying good by to the temple forever. He looked at ko sadly as he held ryanas lightsaber tightly with his free arm as he began softly tugging ko along with him.

She bowed her head and lifted the trunk. "Well I do appreciate the confidence that I might be a good master and I know from experience that it can be different to find a master that is good with others personality. A rarity wihtin the order even with the large amount of jedi and how many of us exist." She said it and lifted the end of the truck to follow when the mention of finding her companion came up. They would ahve to be able to go and look for him so it would be important enough. "We will find him." If worse case scenario she was one of the few small enough and able to contort that she could fit into the vents. She was following the twi'leks lead about where they were going with the trunk. "But talk with your master and if that does not work, if he and you cannot find a way then discuss it with the council they can assign you to another."

Z9U36lL.png
Ko was about to ‘chase’ after the Raycon, at least chase as well as he could in his still injured state. But he was a little taken back when Pip ran back up to him. Leaning down some he let the creature take his hand. Not aware that they could share visions, the padawan was a little taken back.

Seeing the dream-like visual of the familiar red twi’lek packing things. She was sad, crying even. Was this a vision of the past? No, it had to be the present or future? Was his fellow padawan thinking about leaving the order? There were a lot of questions that ran through the Kel Dor’s mind in that moment after the vision ended. Looking down at Pip he spoke. “Yeah, let's go find Ryana.” Ko said, letting the little creature lead the way with their tugging.

Ko hoped he wasn’t too late for whatever was going down with Ryana. He didn’t want to witness another one of his padawan peers regretfully leave the order. The last time he did, Cora had suffered and endured so much. Ko did not want the same for one of his other friends. Plus she helped him before when hunting down his lost canister. The very least he could do was to be there for her. However, unbeknownst to him Ryana was also looking for Pip so it likely wouldn’t take long before they did cross paths as Ko followed closely behind Pip.

Ryana looked back to ikki "if there is no bond between master and student will the student truly thrive in her life as a Jedi" she said as looked forward again still walking towards her room. As she felt pip was up to something but didn't know what as they approached her door ryana opened the door she walked in and set the trunk in the center of the room "unpacking can come later I need to go find my racyon before he causes an incident or gets himself seriously hurt it's a never ending job keeping an eye on him" she said as she turned around and began walking to her door.

Pip sorta pulled ko along holding ryanas saber in his arm he didn't know ryana had changed her mind already he was determined to get her to stay partially because he knew the temple and could cause max chaos and secondly. So he could get free food from the cafeteria lady who was in love with pip. And also because ryana loved it here he noticed as pip and ko approached ryanas room ryana walked out "there you are pip and why do you have an injured ko with you" said sternly to pip as pip handed her her own lightsaber ryana took and and scratched pip behind the ear causing pips foot to thump on the ground. Ryana looked at ko "are you feeling alright pip didn't hurt you did he" she asked concerned for ko as a friend.

SHe looked at her while walking and debated it. "Possibly," She said it bowing her head and agreeing to the notion of preventing a possible accident. Following and remaining the smallest thing in the room and hallway Ikki looked at the Kel Dor who was there as well as the creature for a moment. "Greetings." She said it with a bow of her body while clasping her hands in front of her and rising up quickly to straighten her outfit. The skirt remaining crisp looking with the top before adjusting the head piece to make sure her hair was in place behind it and bangs at the ready. "Should you need it we can get you to a healer padawan."

Z9U36lL.png
It wasn’t very long after Ko and Pip began to cooperate and look for Ryana together that they came across the lethan twi’lek. The Kel Dor padawan had a limp in his movements while trying to keep up with the Raycon. Seeing that she was just leaving her room he was worried that Ryana was already on her way out now. But he was glad to see that she hadn’t let yet. He took a moment to catch his breath as she spoke to her raycon companion and retrieved her lightsaber.

But before he could say anything he noticed another young woman here as well that he didn’t recognize. Respectfully Ko bowed back to her. She seemed to be wearing some sort of unique looking maid outfit. Did she work here? Was she the reason the temple was so clean? He actually never really gave it much thought. Hearing their concerns over his health Ko looked down at his cast and back to the two of them. “Oh uh, I’m good actually. Thank you. And no, Pip didn’t hurt me.” He quickly answered, not wanting them to worry about his injuries sustained on Ryloth.

The Kel Dor padawan suddenly realized he didn’t actually know what to say to the lethan twi’lek now that he was standing here with her. Still worried about his friend possibly leaving the order. But now she didn’t seem sad like the vision that Pip shared with him earlier. “R-Ryana I um… I wanted to check on you…” Part of him thought it would sort of weird sounding if he explained everything that brought him here. From the vision he had and wrestling with Pip to get her lightsaber hilt back to her. “Um, are you doing alright?” He asked, concerned for Ryana as his friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom