Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sending a message to the republic

Sending a message

Location corusant broadcasting company.

"play the recording, before I kill more of your friends." Parker stood in the central control room of the company and smiled at the group of five people he had held hostage. "play it." shaking and nodding one of the technicians nodded and plugged the recording into the feed. It was going to be a show that would be sure to entertain the people of the republic for years to come. Sadly only the galactic senate had the power to play a message on all channels but it played on all the prime time spots instead. Screens went blank across the city and a text showed on the screen. 'You did this.'

The film advanced to a shaky camera being set down on a table, in front of the camera laid a family of four huddled in fear in the corner, one boy that looked to be in his teens as well as a girl no older than ten, and their parents. "Smile for the camera, tell us your names starting with you Mr.Handsome." it was clearly Parker's voice coming from the other side of the camera giving directions. "PPPaul" the man said stuttering in fear. "Now Paul, introduce us to your lovely family." the man shook his head and gripped his family tighter fearing for their safety. "DO IT PAUL DO IT OR I KILL THE GIRL IN YOUR FACE!!!" Parker screamed in anger and then laughed as the family whimpered in fear "Okay, okay! This is my wife Nancy, and our two children Veronica and Jack. Please don't hurt us!" he pleaded after rambling the names. "And it's such a lovely family you have Paul, now we're going to play a game you and I. Who do you love more?" Parker said with Laughing afterwards. "Please, please don't make me choose! Please!" he begged Parker but it was too late. Parker walked over to the man the upper part of his body hidden off camera.

"Now pick who you love the least." Parker's laugh echoed through the home as he placed a blaster in the man's hands holding the scared man's hands so he couldn't use them against him. "Dont please! I love them all please don't do this!!" the man continued to beg and beg but Parker only laughed and giggled. "I think I heard Nancy! I'm sorry nancy but Paul here doesn't love you that much!" Paul screamed and struggled to break free but the blaster went off striking and killing the wife as she screamed and pleaded for mercy. "OH PAUL LOOK AT THAT YOU DID IT!!" Smiling Parker laughed as the man began to cry still fearing for the lives of his children. "Now Paul weve just started! You need to finish the game!" Parker squeed with glee and happiness as the man started to fill with anger "I'L KILL YOU!! LET ME GO I WILL KILL YOU!!" the man struggled and Parker headbutted him "SHUT UP SHUT THE FRAKK UP!!! THIS IS MY GAME!! AND YOU WILL PLAY IT!!!" Parker screamed in anger laughing afterwards, the fun had only just begun.

"Now which do you love more, who is your most cherished child?" Parker laughed and smiled as he aimed the blaster at the two children. "NO DON'T!! I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST DONT HURT MY BABIES!!" he looked up at Parker with sorrow and rage in his eyes. But Parker cared not for them. "Both of them! You love them both equally?! Well ok paul if you say so!" the crazed terrorist aimed the pistol and fired a barrage of rounds at the kids killing them both in a hail of blaster fire and screams. "DOUBLE KILL!! TWENTY POINTS!! IM SO PROUD OF YOU PAUL!!" laughing wildly Parker took the blaster from the man's hands and continued to laugh crazily half his body still hidden off camera. "You, you made me do this. Why?! Why?!" Paul cried breaking down sobbing over the loss of his family. Parker scoffed and snickered a bit before shoving the man forward onto the bodies of his late family. "How does it feel, is reality setting in that no one is coming for you? That everyone you love is dead. Does it hurt? That's it, now you know my pain, now you know what I feel every second of the day. Now look at me." the man looked to the man off camera with horror and pain in his face. "Look at me Paul, your republic just killed you." after he spoke the blaster went off in his hand and struck the the father in the head, his limp body lay with the rest of his family as Parker laughed. Suddenly the sound of a gasoline in a canister was heard then splashes of gas made its way onto the families corpses.

The camera shook and picked up and covered in blood Parker stared at the camera and smiled. "For those of you who don't know me yet, I'm James Parker. And I'm going to kill a family every night until the republic releases the following statement. That the Jedi are false idols who are no better than me, and that their system is corrupt and broken. And trust me I will kill you all if I have to. I'm a man of my word." smiling Parker flicked a lighter and tossed it onto the bodies behind him. "With warm fuzzy regards X O X O Parker!" Parker laughed as the screen behind him poured with fire soon after the camera shutting off. Back at the studio the bodies of the crew all laid dead and mutilated as Parker made his way out of the building and to the parking garage.

The funny thing about the holonet in the Republic was that Baktoid Industrial Systems held the contract for maintaining it. So when the Republic needed to track the signal for the broadcast Alli Wren was only too happy to fufill her part of the contract. She provided the precise coordinates to the station as the footage started, and she was rather sure that by the time that he made his way to the parking garage, he wouldn't be alone. She wasn't sure but at least the location of the wretched man were known. That was the least she could do to her friends at the Republic. So there they were anyone in the republic should be able to find the studio. The man was another matter. She did her part though, as she would for any government that she had such sight into.

Parker found a rather...unpleasant sight as he exited the parking garage. Preliat had been tracking him since the bar earlier, and with him being so public, it was quite easy to do what he needed to. Preliat didn't say anything, he didn't offer any quarter. There was a very effective manner in which Preliat worked and did things, quickly, and proficiently. Thanks to Alli Wren's broadcast confirming his location, Preliat was already waiting for James Parker out in the garage. There were several Coruscanti Security Officers, but Preliat was there first. Preliat raised up his blaster, and aimed it directly at James Parker.

"Stand down, James Parker. Your game is up."Preliat said, flicking the blaster to kill. He sneered behind his helmet, his blaster focused on Parker in a deadly manner. Parker was out of options, Parker's game was up."It's funny, you're tough until someone else shows up, aren't you?"The other officers created a horse-shoe shape around him, and any moves besides one of surrendering would mean a well-aimed volley of fire at Parker. His game, was finally up.

"Oh it's you, I thought I smelt Ralph Lauren and date rape.and no, that's where you are wrong this time. You see unlike last time, I'm prepared." Parker looked around him to the men who encircled him and smiled. "I'm afraid it's too late for you." Parker dove backwards snatching a detonator from his pocket, pressing it the speeders around them exploded in a symphony of explosions and death sending shrapnel flying everywhere. Especially into the bodies of the security officers. The bounty hunter was a fool, he constantly let people die in vain over his obsession of Parker. And to be honest parker loved every moment of it. Parker was far from out classed by this pretty boy, he had been in wars as a soldier just as he was and he knew the tricks of the trade. "FUNNY HOW YOU CAN'T SEEM TO SAVE ANYONE!"

The smoke was thick heavy and Parker made the most of it, moving to his speeder he grabbed the equipment he had in it a back pack full of explosives weapons and armor. But that gave him no time to get in a start the speeder up, grabbing one of the dead bodies of the security agents he laughed and dragged him through the thick smoke and to the edge of the parking structure "Got to fly, Later Frakker!" throwing his body off the edge Parker jumped on the man's back a the sailed through the air. A few moments they hit the ground and Parker's meat sheild served its purpose. Getting up Parker bolted across the street of the city moving with absolute haste. It was time to play

Preliat simply stared at him beneath his helmet, knowing that he couldn't have done anything to save the security officers. The explosion rocked him, but Preliat dived off the edge, using his jetpack to chase after Parker after his little escapade. Catching sight of Parker, he speared into Parker from above, and the impact would be unavoidable, due to Parker being below him, and Preliat moving much faster than Parker. Upon impact, nearly every rib that Parker had would shatter or break, and he would definitely be down for the count. James Parker was going to die, and he was unprepared for a man like Preliat to chaste after him. Preliat waited for the sickening crack of James bone structure being impacted, due to the fact that Parker had yet to put on any armor, or any sort of protection whatsoever.

Preliat knew that Parker had no chance of survival, not against a Mandalorian. A soldier may have been a soldier, but Preliat was a Mandalorian soldier, who had served in the dark harvest campaign, and nothing, nothing James Parker could do could even measure to that campaign.

Rexus Drath

Before the mercenary could land on the crazed man's back the mercenary stopped in mid air levitating in place. "He is mine! Back off merc!" The inquisitor Rexus Drath threw @[member="Preliat Mantis"] across the street and through a building. The galactic republic wasn't Parker's only target, he had been raging a blood stained war on the both of them and the empire's hand was forced. "You try and touch him again you lose a hand!" The hooded six foot eleven figure chased after the man silver imperial knight light saber burning hot in his hand. Rex had no choice, as much as he disliked the republic they had a treaty and he wouldn't dare break that by assaulting a member of their government. But a low mercenary, he had no issue throwing through a building

Well this is getting better by the minute! First republic and now some guy with a saber stood in the crazed man's way. Parker stopped and looked at the man before taking off in the opposite direction. If he was going to take these people he needed to suit up and fast. "WHERE DO YOU KEEP COMING FROM!!" Parker laughed and ran around the corner into a local clothing store. Quickly he hid inside of it opening his back pack to place a vest on his chest and his other assortments of weapons including a compact blaster rifle and a few vibro tomahawks. Laughing Parker grabbed the explosives and stuffed them in his bag, now he was ready and now it was time to get some pay back for what had happened

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

There was a sharp sound, as Tracyn stepped into the fray. With one hand, he raised up his lightsaber, with the other, he grasped Rexus Drath through the force, and held him in place."Mandalorians are allies of the Republic, and attacking one could be seen as an act of aggression, my Imperial friend. Please, let the man work. You don't have to interfere, or else you will be facing a very, very, very, unpleasant scenario in the form of me becoming suddenly on the offensive."He let Rexus go, smoothing out his cloak that covered his armor. He smiled at Rexus, and twirled his lightsaber hilt, not having ignited it yet.

Preliat stormed out of the building, and vaulted towards James Parker. Preliat had enough, he was done playing games with Parker. He used his jetpack to hover in front of James, and raised up his gauntlet on his left hand. The flamethrower hissed to life, and gas spewed from the jet, and then, the plasma cutting tool ignited the gas, creating a steady stream of napalm. Napalm was terrifyingly effective, sticking to all those. James would have little chance to dodge the flames, being that James was a terrorist, not a Jedi or a Sith lord. He was not well-trained and didn't have any functional armor, so the chance of him being able to dodge it, or sustain the blow was very, very, very low.

Preliat scowled beneath his helmet, and then smiled beneath it, due to the fact that James had never seen his face. As the great Boba Fett, the T-shaped visor of the Mandalorians was in most cases, their face to the galaxy. Preliat's mind raced with delight, wanting to see James set alight, and unable to do anymore harm to the galaxy.

@[member="James Parker"]

There was no quarter for this man, none at all. The clones of Omega Squad rappelled into the street and snapped their rifles up and into position, leveled at @[member="James Parker"]'s head. The man was a complete idiot with some sort of complex that would be molded off holo-comic characters. It was utterly ridiculous. Also, what kind of name was James? It was alien in every sense of the word, almost as if it was from another galaxy, one far far away. Without a word, a single shot erupted from each of the four operators barrels, each heading straight for the fool's chest.

@[member="Preliat Mantis"]
@[member="Tracyn Ordo"]
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Family of interest murdered: Check
Crazy sadistic killer hiding in clothing store: Check

Andreas walked from behind the door of the changing room he was in, checking off a mental checkbook and started walking toward James' hiding place. The Firrirrian and Diathim hybrid was wearing no armor nor weapons (for now) this day as he wanted no hassle from local guards while he did his work. Some gypsy capable of foresight had told him of this very happening and had hired him to kill the man. Seems she had some ties to the family and didn't like that he was going to kill them. He thought she was crazy, but she payed good money and insisted on paying it all up front so who was he to turn her down? In the back of his head, he only had one question: why didn't she hire him to kill the guy BEFORE the family died? Whatever.

The mercenary saw the man, distracted with his armaments and silently and quickly snuck up behind him, ready to end his life. Suddenly, he noticed @[member=Preliat Mantis] flying in and immediately knew what he had planned. He rolled to the side and leapt into the air to drop kick the man while he was so focused on James. The impact should knock him down before he got to spray his combustables and damage his jetpack. He couldn't have the man burning the store down

Rexus Drath

Rexus pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in frustration. Oh how he wanted the chance to stomp out the pretty boy Jedi and teach him a lesson in humility. Obviously this boy's mother didn't teach him that growing up. Mandos and their sense of pride like they were the greatest thing to exist or ever going to exist. Rexus knew better though, he didn't want to start a fight much less another war kicking his ass up and down the street. "Yeah, got you. But the man is mine and lethal force has not been authorized. The man deserves a trial! Not to be shot on sight like a dog! Maybe your culture has become no better than him but at least mine is willing to still have justice!" Rex snarled and walked away from the space hippy, he couldn't stand fools like him.

Well this is a fine situation we have ourselves in, kind of like a crappier version of what happened last week. "Yeah you said that right." Parker said to himself aloud. "Well at least we are all getting along." Parker laughed and smiled loading his weapon. Though I have to admit among all the guys who are trying to break the rules by killing you without my consent, I've actually been having fun. "Really? I always thought you hated them?" Parker said aloud as he aimed and fired a few shots from out of his little covered area. Though suddenly things went wrong, more wrong than usual. A few clones had snuck up on him and opened fire hitting the man directly in the chest. Failing backwards the man hit the ground and gasped for air between chuckles

Luckily he had put his vest on just in time, and even more lucky the giant wall of flames that had been misdirected was fired at the near location of the clones who were assaulting him, distracting them long enough for him to make his escape. Quickly he caught his breath running back and out of the shop. "I LOVE MY JOB!!" Parker laughed and grabbed a Molotov cocktail from his bag lighting it and throwing it into the store packed with the people trying to kill him. It didn't take long before the store filled with flames and the screams of the innocent shrieked in fright

@[member="Cody Jorin"]
@[member="Preliat Mantis"]
@[member="James Parker"]

Kark the innocents! In running away, James has committed the most terrible mistake known to the galaxy: turning his back on Andreas. There was no time to waste; the burning building would be upon him any moment now. Andreas rolled forward,seizing a blaster from a fallen clone's hand and landing at a kneel with the pistol in front of him in a two handed grip.

Focus

He took the shot. A single bolt shot with unimaginable accuracy right at the phsyco's leg. When it hit,it would definitely bring him down.

Well crap, this was going to hurt. "What's going to hur-" is all Parker could say of his sentence before being struck in the leg by a blaster bolt. He was too distracted from the flames in order to see it. Thankfully Parker's insanity would make him care not for the physical limitations of pain. "Mother Frak that hurt!" Parker fell to the ground and clutched his wound before quickly wrapping it in a piece of his torn jumpsuit. Standing back up he had to get away, they were everywhere and he needed to move with as much haste a man shot in the leg could do. Getting up he hobbled his way down the street and into an unopened night club.

The night club's dark atmosphere provided context for the next few events that were about to occur. Preliat slowly lumbered in, holding his rifle in his hands. Preliat gently shut the door behind him, shrouding the entire area in darkness. His HUD provided him with a key thing: light. He could see perfectly in the dark, and Parker couldn't. Parker was madly rambling, on and on for a long while, before Preliat could finally make a move on him.

"I told you, I was going to kill you."

Preliat said, squeezing the trigger. James Parker shrieked in pain as the bolt tore through his open chest, and he was still clinging to life, stubbornly. The vest did little to protect him at such short a range. Preliat stepped over Parker, flipping him over to his back. Parker shrieked in a mixture of pain, regret, anger, hate, and sorrow as Preliat lifted up his foot. Parker's open mouth soon was crunched inward by the heavy Mandalorian iron boot, and the sickening crunch was the last sound Parker would ever make. Preliat stood over Parker, victorious at last, some peace finally coming to Preliat, providing retribution for the horrors that Parker had inflicted.

@[member="James Parker"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom