Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Annual Southern Systems Business Bazaar Expo! [ Open to all ]

[member="George Hardwick"]

"Is that so?" Danger would ask with raised brows, offering them drinks. "What specific types of training do you offer?" she would ask, wondering about the programs Hardicks offers for the military.

Ale took the drink and started on it while Hardwick put it on the table.

"Right now, we only offer the basics. physical training, marksmanship..."

​"Boot camp, basically. As time goes on and we get funds, we hope to expand into other, more specialized training. Command school, pilot school, special ops training, all sorts of things for whatever the client requires out of his men. But these are things that require specialized facility's that we don't quite have the funds to build and maintain quite yet."

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

[member="George Hardwick"]

Danger gave a nod, "And that is why you are using the rugged arid terrain of Tatooine?" she'd continue to make conversation, gathering more information about just what General Hardwick could provide and what his business was all about.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Aynea looked over to[member="Nolan Detta"], who didn't talk but seemed to be taking an interest upon her advertized wares.
"Hello there. How can I help you?" she obligingly asked.

[member="Countess Xyhn"]

Nolan had his eye on a select few. He looked up to Xyhn and nodded.

"Why yes, I'd like to purchase datacrons on Pyrokenisis, Niman, Vapaad, Force Drain and I'd like your information on Transsfer Essence. Please."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Nolan Detta"]
"And what are you offering?" she questioned.
Coming from someone who had hundreds of millions of credits to her name, a collection of various scrolls, chronicles and relics, how he answered determined how willing she was to enlighten him as she had select others.

"You are correct. Tatooine was the ideal location to set up our first camp. Make the troops sweat some, you know?"

"As we expand, we hope to set up camps on other planets with varying environments. We've looked at such diverse places as Hoth, Kashyyyk...."

"What did we say about classified information, maggot?" Hardwick said while glaring at Ale.

[member="Danger Arceneau"]

Nolan looked around, thinking of his answer. He remembered something he owned.

"I could give you a Krayt Dragon skull and spines. Also Circe Green Ale. Credits and services. You name it."

[member="Countess Xyhn"]

[member="Vassago"]

A real, live customer? High Day must have come early this year. Zothustro's mandibles clicked in delight at the approach of a dapper looking gentleman making inquiries into the Stendarr series. The aging X'Ting was more than happy to dispense whatever information the man needed. It was, after all, the whole point of this expo.

"The Stendarr Series of aid droids consists of a medical droid, a field medic droid, and a search and rescue droid." Zothustro's translation device put his fast-paced clicks and chitters into meaningful words. "All of which are the most advanced of their types presently on the market. The S1 and S2 are very popular with some of the Mandalorian clans, as well as the Shadow Empire out on Eclipstica. We designed these droids with input from Polis Massans, so quality is all but assured."

A holographic projector rumbled to life, simultaneously projecting three separate images of each droid.

"Is there anything specific you'd like to know about any of them?"

Vassago

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
[member="Zothustro Quill"]

Vassago gestured to the S1 and S2 with a black-gloved off hand. The other he kept in his coat pocket.

"I need something that can keep a guy alive in a bad condition long enough to get him to something that can put him back on his feet. Can those two tin cans do the job?" he asked, his tone unreadable.

If he could get a few of those, he could keep his boys alive a little longer in their job fields. Or start charging the locals for cheap medical help. Either way, it meant less credits spent and more credits earned.

[member="Vassago"]

"I recommend the S2, in that case." Zothustro gestured, and the two other holoprojections vanished. The image of the S2 enlarged dramatically, allowing Vassago a better look at the droid.

"The S2 Field Medic is optimized for first aid and other more general procedures. In terms of expertise and the intricacy of the operations it can perform, the S1 is technically superior. But the S1 is fragile and expensive, and performs best in a fully stocked and staffed professional environment. The S2 requires none of that, and performs well even when under fire. They're also considerably cheaper than most other droids of a similar quality on the market."

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Nolan Detta"]
"All that you are seeking is at or up to the master level. It will take much more than bones, credits or drink made of my wife," stated Aynea. "However, I do have use for a favor or two.... If you can promise me that, they are as good as yours."

[member="Jared Ovmar"]

After leaving the auction room, flora head to the bar. These auctions where a little pricy for her blood. Though the rich guy did offer to buy her a drink, and she better to do than accept. She waited for him at the bar, waiting for him to collect his goods.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Nolan Detta"]
"We'll keep in touch. You'll find your purchase waiting for you at the end of the expo. Thanks for stopping by."
Aynea took note of his identity and jotted down his name. If and when she needed a hand, they'd be in touch. She only hoped that the knowledge she shared would be used wisely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom