Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Selene Downheart

[SIZE=10pt]Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Selene Downheart[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Species:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Human[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] 25[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Eyes:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Blue[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Height:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] 5'11"[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Weight:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] 130 lbs[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Distinguishing Marks:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Tattoos of the seasons on her back[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Hair:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Black[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Force Sensitive:[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] Yes[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Home Planet: [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Coruscant[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Bio:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]When I was 5 I was sent away to train in Pyrokinesis and weaponry, my parents saw I had a gift for it. I kept close to them until my sister Eliza came along, that is when they told me I needed to live on my own and fend for myself. I did as they told and used what I had learned, I kept myself safe and secure. My training provided me with safety, money, and a life. I learned to control my force and use it for good.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]I have watched over my sister for years, but it is time to really get to know her and tell her our real family history. Now that she knows, I have let her be free. Though now I don’t know where she has gone. She had disappeared into the night and now I am on the hunt for her. Who I will find on my journey, I do not know. But I can guarantee that it will not be an easy journey.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]With my journey I will have to look into her past and join forces with those she once knew. When I find her I will secure our bond once and for all.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Family:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt][member="Eliza Downheart"] - Sister[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Melinda Dane - Cousin[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Joshua Dane - Cousin[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Terina Dane - Cousin[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Strengths:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Pyrokinesis - Able to control her power and use it for her safety.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Trained with Weaponry - Can use most weapons given to her and make a weapon with her surrondings[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Likeable - People easily like her, get to know her, and trust her[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Weaknesses:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Slightly Depressed - She is upset about her sister and having to tell her the truth about their family.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Mood swings - When she gets pushed to far she can become someone to very much fear[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Equipment:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]2 swordsthat sit across her back, and can block lightsabers[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]2 throwing knives attached by holsters onto her hips.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Ships:[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=10pt]Basic Freighter[/SIZE]​
My posts!
From first to last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom