Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seizing the Empire(Sith)

Moridin sat upon the throne, he looked straight ahead as Disciple and Kaine left him. He seemed to entirely ignore both of them as they went. He just sat within his throne, staring straight ahead. He heard the announcement that Kaine made, and the mans words made him smirk. Kaine would make a fine Vizier, a man at his back that would serve without question...for now. Eventually he would try to take his place, they all would. It was the way of the Sith Unfortunately, murdering ones betters in order to take their place.

The Emperor knew that this was the way of the Sith, to kill ones superiors to rise. Unfortunately however Moridin also knew this detracted from the Sith. The best and brightest sometimes fell to the weak who used subterfuge, poison and anything else they could do to kill their betters. It was unfortunate really, that so many died in this process. The Dreadlord closed his eyes for a few seconds, he would have to do something about this.

Before that however, before anything else could be done Moridin had something else to do. He slowly opened his eyes, a smirk crossing his face. One filled with glee, and absolute senile joy. The Emperor began to laugh.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya's transport arrived as Kaine was giving his speech, announcing Moridin's rise to power. Not bothering to listen to the rest of it she disembarked and made her way up the steps and into the Citadel . The guards inside were still trembling from Moridin's earlier entrance, she could only imagine the screams they heard and chuckled lightly to herself before addressing them. "I sense weakness in you all." she told them, her voice cold "I suggest you stamp it out before I do. It will not be tolerated." Several of them straightened their back and tried to appear less disturbed but it only brought a sneer to Anaya's lips "Pathetic."

She left them and moved up to the council chambers, smelling the death before she even opened the door. Moridins laughter ran straight through her and raised the hairs on the back of her neck.. Fear was a powerful emotion and for a moment she paused at the door, suddenly feeling like the young girl that she was, but Anaya had never been one to allow such things to remain for long. She entered the council chamber, her fear carefully hidden beneath her smile as she admired the mess Moridin had made.

She knelt at the foot of his throne, excitement running through her. "My Lord Emperor." she said and slowly raised her head to reveal a coy smile. "I think you need to redecorate."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom