Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seizing the Empire(Sith)

Moridin stood, calmly and patiently within the massive courtyard that sat within the middle of Kaas City. Around him was nothing and no one, the entire city seemed to have been empty. It was as if the entire world was silent. The Dreadlord had his eyes closed, the force wrapping around him like a cocoon. A smirk was upon his face, a knowing taunting smirk, though who he was taunting was difficult to say. Moridin just stood, surrounded by emptiness.

He knew something of course, something that very many people would know as well. As the Dreadlord stood alone within this courtyard upon Dromund Kaas thousands of people died. These were not Jedi that died, not Mandalorians, not Republic soldiers, not anything of the sort. The Sith were dying. Moridin's former allies, comrades, and perhaps even brothers. They were being slaughtered, one by one they were being killed in their beds. Each one would be given a message before his death, and each one would meet their end knowing that Moridin had brought it.

Moridin's smirked widened as he thought of what he was about to accomplish, as he thought of the grandeur of this move. Thousands of dead Sith, dozens of them Masters. Each of them had stood in his way, each of them had pushed against his rise to power...and yet it was all for naught.

The Dreadlord had staked his claim, he had called to the other Masters, Knights and even the Apprentices. He had tested them, pushed them, and finally he had claimed them as his own. Moridin moved to become Emperor. Through the slaughter of thousands that were standing in his way The Dreadlord sought to elevate himself above all others. It was the way of the Sith after all.

“Death comes for all of us.” The Dreadlord said quietly as he finally opened his eyes. His smirk only opened wider as he began to walk. His footsteps echoed within the courtyard, his boot steps resounding throughout the city. He made his way towards the Citadel where the council awaited him, his smirk grew. Soon he would be Emperor.

Lady Abaddon

L
Kass City.

Bodies. Another one slumped to the floor. Her pale structure was covered in their remains. Only her burning emerald eyes remained free of the crimson stains that now painted her room from head to toe. The creature turned it's head slowly to perceive the last assassin with a curious glance. He did not approach like the others had. Oh no. He approached with open arms and a smile,

"My lady. You are as strong as ever. Well done. ...Though. Pardon our, interruption. But as you can see? This was only a test. It was only, a test. ...Heh. Now. The true trial begins. Our, new Emperor. Praises to his name. Demands your humble allegiance. Your presence is requested at the ceremony. Heh heh heh. ...And I trust, you won't be late."

He bowed his greatest regards. His long feathered coat brushing against the remains at his feet. Turning, with that same, sickening, smile upon his face. And melding back into the shadows from whence they'd came. The bodies. Her pale body was covered in their remains. Only her burning emerald eyes remained free of the crimson stains that now painted her room from head to toe. The creature turned it's head slowly to perceive the change upon the wind and without words she knew who's hand was guiding it. So she smiled. And praised his cunning name into the future. How bold he was indeed.

~ Moridin. Once a brother. But now a King. And thus it is written. The King is dead. God save the King. ~

Thunder crackled as the pair of cloaked Sith entered the main throne room, a master and an apprentice. "A dark tide is upon us, my apprentice. Someone is making a move. We must learn more if we are to exploit it for our own benefit."

"I sense it to Master. Unfortunately, you are in no position to do anything about it. However in consideration of our friendship, I will make your passing as quick and as painless as possible." Daxton paused as they were surrounded by guards.

"Eh? What betrayal is this? Seize him!" He pointed to his errant apprentice but the guards did not make a move to obey his command.

Laughing softly, Daxton said, "They are loyal to me Lord Temaan. As you can see, you have nowhere to go, nowhere to run. Draw your sword, I grow weary of this rain."

"Arrogant as ever Daxton. When I kill you I shall...." Without warning the Sith Lord leaped into the air, his arm drawn back as he ignited his crimson saber in a downward slash which Daxton parried with his own crossed pair of orange blades. Lightning quick he launched a counter attack followed by a kick to the stomach. Back and forth they fought, amidst the cold rain and thundering clap of lightning as the guards watched in mute fascination as the battle unfolded before them.

Finally Daxton caught the Sith Master overextended and severed his arms at the elbow. The master fell on his knees as Daxton said, "Remember how I said I would make this quick and painless as possible?" The Sith Knight took a dark crystal from his pocket in one hand and jabbed it directly into the Sith Master's eye socket, twisting the crude weapon to deliver the most amount of pain in the fleeting moments of his existence. "I lied."

Recovering the Dark Crystal, Daxton ignored the rain and thunder as the guards knelt before him, pledging their alliance to their new master. Phase one complete.

Ged remained still, meditating, and testing his link to the force. He could feel thousands of connections to the dark side being severed. Many Sith were dying. Dying by the hands of other Sith. Ged intended to join the bloodshed once he was done here. He would do what he must, in order to preserve his own life. Who was to say they weren't coming for him next?

...because they were. The door to his chamber opened with a sinister hiss, revealing two Sith dressed in armour and wielding lightsabers. Presumably, they were here to take his life. A shame, then, that they would fail. Ged had no intention of dying. He stood, and slowly turned to face his assailants. His mask was removed, so they got an eyeful of his hideously scarred visage. He doubted that would deter them, so he reached for his lightsaber instead.

"Let's make this brief." he mused. The two Sith rushed for him, but they were barely past the threshold when Ged tapped into his knowledge of the Force and bombarded them with Sith lightning. Their screams could be heard down the hall. Both of them collapsed as Ged picked up his mask and walked to their side.

"Who sent you?" he asked, with increasing hostility.

"M....M......Mo....Moridin..." one of them said, with obvious strain in their voice. Ged knelt next to them.

"Why would he send assassins after me? Last I checked, we were only acquaintances." he wondered.

"He has a message....for......all Sith..." the assailant gasped. "He is to....to be e...emp...emperor. If you....are n..n..n..not with hi...him...you...are..are..are against...him."

"Then I am with him, making your attempt on my life for naught." Ged put his mask on and raised his lightsaber. "Oh, and I apologise for my face being your last sight. Not the best, I know."

The saber flashed twice and a pair of heads rolled down the hall as Ged strode out of his chamber in full regalia. "Let's not keep this new emperor waiting, then."

Kaine had grown tired of his opponent, and ended his life with a quick horizontal swipe with his blade, the man's head tumbling to the ground and bouncing away like a misshapen ball, the body following suit a few microseconds later. All over Kaas City a purge was being enacted against potential threats to the Sith Lord, Darth Moridin, soon-to-be Sith Emperor of the Sith, Kaine knew that his other comrades were doing the same thing he was doing, moving from structure to structure, killing all those who did not submit but sparing those who did, although warily. This latest one had foolish refused, and thus had been put to the sword by Kaine, while his servants were being slaughtered by his Hydra Commandos, they wouldn't want one of his underlings getting some crazy idea of rebelling now would we? "This area is clear, move to the next block and regroup with Beta Squad." The Commandos nodded and rushed off to the next block down, while Kaine remained behind as he felt another presence in the force nearby, and planned to lure this one in and see if he would submit. He didn't have to wait long.

A lightly-armored Sith came out from the gloom, his hood pulled back to reveal sickly pale skin and eyes of blood, his thin lips pulled back in a scowl as he eyed Kaine. "What madness is this? Moridin killing his own people and you would join him? We are weakening ourselves and splitting the Order, I command you to stop this insanity, NOW!" The Sith said, pointing a bony finger at Kaine accusingly, but his words fell on deaf ears as Kaine replied with a mocking laughter. "Silence you cur, you know nothing of the Sith. Soon, Moridin will become Emperor and we will usher in a new age of glory for the Sith, and absolute death to our enemies, and with your unwillingness to join this movement, you have proven yourself to be the Sith's enemy. Relent and atone for your blasphemies this instant, or give yourself up to my blade." The Sith merely narrowed his eyes as he pulled his saber off of his belt and activated the crimson blade, "So be it... I see now that my words cannot penetrate the madness that has consumed you, and now you must be destroyed. I will not let this Order be consumed by madness, or under the thumb of Moridin!" With those words, the Sith attacked.

He came in low, using the Ataru form with emphasis on strength and speed, but Kaine was ready. In a second he activated his saber and brought it up to parry the Sith's low attack, battering it away as he used Djem So's aggressiveness to push the attack. The Sith jumped back and switched into Soresu, blocking Kaine's attacks as they came, but that is what Kaine wanted, to beat down on his opponent's defenses until he slipped up and made a critical mistake, a lethal mistake. Kaine saw the Sith slip up for just a moment, a tiny window of opportunity that Kaine needed to break through his defenses, and with a heavy swipe he battered the saber away from his field of defense and cut open a burning gash into the Sith's chest. Not a fatal wound, but enough to cause pain as the Sith roared in agony and jumped away from the deathbox around Kaine and out of melee range. "You are weak, not even deserving to be called Sith! I will enjoy killing you." Kaine extended his free hand, and from his fingertips exploded arcs of blue lightning that raced towards the wounded Sith, who threw up his lightsaber to attempt to deflect them away from his body, but his reflexes were a fraction of a second too slow thanks to the wound inflicted earlier in the duel, and he could do nothing as they stream just above his approaching lightsaber, and hit him square in the chest.

The Sith's body was hurled back from the sudden energy of the lightning, his lightsaber flung away as his fingers went slack as he slammed into a nearby wall. Kaine kept up the barrage for a few seconds more until he was sure his enemy had been firmly weakened by the blast before rushing over with his lightsaber extended forward. The Sith could only watch as Kaine slammed the blade of his saber right into his chest, puncturing a lung and pinning him to the wall, but the last thing he saw was Kaine's face and the words that spilled from his killer's mouth, "Take this to your grave, killing you... was easy." And then, blackness overcame the Sith and he felt nothing ever again. Kaine merely wrenched his saber free as he turned away and sprinted away from the fresh corpse without a moment's hesitation, he was determined to continue the purge and regroup with his Commandos.

In the end the choice was rather simple: Bend to the knee to Emperor Moridin and live, refuse and you would be killed. A lesson, simple in nature but brutal in execution, manifested by the teams led by Daxton. Having killed two Masters who refused, and taking their heads, the rest saw how the winds of change were blowing and quickly pledged support for the new Emperor, swelling the clamor for Moridin to take the throne as if it were his birthright.

Moving with lightning swiftness the remaining resistance was eliminated, as each passing moment their numbers swelled. In a span of single night, there would be no masters left who opposed Moridin's rule.

Moridin walked through the gates of the Citadel, as he stepped through the threshold the two guards at the door looked upon him. They recognized him instantly and raised their spear like weapons. In almost an instant The Dreadlord raised a single arm with his palm open. The force swirled around the two guards and swept them into the air, seconds later an intensely loud snap could be heard as their necks were broken in half. The bodies fell onto the ground in a heap and the Dreadlord continued his walk towards the council chamber.

Obviously the council wanted him dead, the guards had been told to arrest him. Moridin smirked slightly, idiots. There was no stopping this anymore, no stopping him anymore. Slowly he made his way to the elevators and stepped onto the platform. He smirked slightly as the platform raised itself. Quickly the platform swept him up to the highest level of the citadel. There atop the massive building sat the council chamber, and with it of course the council.

The Dreadlord placed a hand upon the Hilt of his sword, it rested on the back of his waist and seemed to be ready to fight with. As the platform reached the top of the tower a mass of guards met him. Each of them had their weapons trained on him, some had blasters, others had dis integrators and some even held lit lightsabers.

“You have two choices before you.” Moridins voice boomed out before him, the guards in front of him seemed to wane and shrink as he spoke to them. “You can fight me, and die. Or you can join me and hail me as your Emperor. These are the only options that lay before you.”

Moridin wrapped his fingers around his swords hilt. The blade's handle felt cold to the touch, it sent a shiver down his spine. Some of the guards seemed to take his options into account. Their weapons seemed to shiver and move about, away from Moridin and more towards the floor. The Dreadlord watched them for a few more seconds his eyes staring at them, waves of the Darkside pulsed from him like pure hatred. Finally, the first man simply dropped his weapon.

The Sith Lord smiled as every single man before him followed the first. They dropped their weapons, and slowly moved to the side to let him pass. “Do not interrupt us.”

The Dreadlord gave one simple command. His last before he would ascent to Emperor.

Lady Abaddon

L
Martial law wasn't really a very fun situation to find your city in. Armored vehicles on the empty streets and the compositions of angry soldiers going from block to block. Loud speakers remained surprisingly silent as only the screams of the damned could be heard. Air superiority was sparse. A few gunships here. A few engagements there. Overall it was the quiet that unsettled Abaddon the most. The work of assassins was a quiet, muffled affair.

Upon all fours she ran and leapt. Like a massive cat-like creature she bounded between buildings and waterways. Making for the Citadel with all haste. It as the center-point of today's Agenda. She hoped to arrive just in time to find some more loyalist guards to kill. ...Though, sadly. It seemed that all the fun parts lay behind her in the empty streets and gutters. Filtering outwards like falling rain upon still white waters.

But it was the eerie quiet that kept her moving. Dashing like a tiger through the long grass. She would arrive to see Moridin successful in his attempt. ...Or she would arrive too late to find his body lying dead upon the ruby carpets of yesterday. Uncertain the future was. So certain was the future.

Everything was going according to plan. With the string of executions of Moridin's rivals, the other Sith submitted and fell into line as martial law was enacted across the city. Kaine had Hydra personally act as the commanders of the forces patrolling the city, for they were loyal to Kaine and would not betray their Lord and Master, and went about his orders with unsettling efficiency and ruthlessness. Kaine himself had taken a single hover-car to the Citadel, making decent progress through the hauntingly empty streets, the only sound the hum of his craft as it roared ten meters above the street below. He turned a corner and saw the ominous shadow of the Citadel in front of him, and he floored it, eager to see Moridin's rise to power and the destruction of the council with his own two eyes, and nothing would bar him from this, for no guard would or could challenge him, and most likely Moridin had already taken care of whatever resistance there was. He would have to wait and see, and thus the shadow loomed ever closer.

"Ugh, this had be better be good Voracitos! There is a Rebellion out there that needs dealing with; and worse, it came from your government!" The Sith Lord watched with a smile as the angery official pointed a finger of blame towards him.

"If not for the Triumvirate, we would not have to worry about a "Pillar" becoming too powerful and over throw everything we worked towards! Now the Pillar of Strength goes about killing us and you call an emergency when we are far more needed out there! Where is the rest of your council, hmm?" At this the fat man revealed his teeth. These were his opposition to his Emperor of Profit? He began to chuckle.

"What's so funny Darth? Is this absolutely hilarious to you? Some sort of joke? I'll tell you then, I'm. Not. Lau-" The Man's voice cut off suddenly, as he soon realized he no longer had air within his lungs, and could not pull any inward. The smiling darth inhaled deeply.

"What's the matter? Lose your breath running like a coward to your end?" He said sadistically. Much of the fighting was over, but the Pillar of Knowledge could go with some purging, that is for as long as it lasts, which he expected the Emperor to grant to him as an insubordinate as per his bought loyalty to the the ascending Sith god. The officials began to flee as they began to realize that they were the Emperor's opposition, and Voracitos was here to kill them. He began to hold all of them in place with nothing more than his mind, and then began to slowly drain their life energy until there was hardly anything left.

"Now you shall know of the Emperor's strenght, and my gain. All hail the Sith!" He shreaked before breaking all of their necks at once and dropping them. He began to float in his throne elsewhere with other business to attend to, and told his slaves to collect their bodies for other... uses. He entered the shadow with steepled fingers and a hideous smile, counting his profits in the Emperor he would soon be rewarded... and of his own plans for the Empire, some day when it was most opportunistic and profitable. That was life for the Master of Gluttony, profit was his blood and bone, and he would make sure to own everything. For now, that meant in Moridin's name.

Moridin walked through the halls in absolute silence, his boot steps rung out over and over again as he walked towards the council chamber. A smirk was upon his face and his hand upon his hilt. The Council would be expecting him, of course they would be expecting him in chains. Slowly he made his way towards them, as he got closer to them he could already hear the sounds of bickering and arguing. Finally he found the end of the hall, and there he saw the gates and statues. He smirked even more, and then dashed forwards.

He broke through the gates, fracturing them into a thousand pieces that exploded inwards towards the councilors. Immediately the yelling ceased, and the councilors dropped into silence. The Dreadlord entered the chamber, and immediately his eyes fell upon each and every one of them. He scanned the room, only about two thirds of the councilors were here, good. The ones that had supported him were told not appear, and he saw that none of them had which of course pleased him.

Aaaahhh, my fellow councilors. How nice of you to greet me here.” Moridin's voice rang out across the council chamber and every man and woman seemed to look at him in absolute despair.

“L-l-lord Moridin. What do you think youre doing!? This council has ruled for years, you can't simply waltz in here and claim dominions over us!”

One of the councilor's attempted to yell at him with indignation in his voice , though to the Dreadlord it sounded far more like fear. Moridin simply looked at the man, and then slowly raised an eyebrow. The fact that he still called him Lord meant something, though it was more amusing than anything. Still the Sith Lord looked at the council, and in simple response drew his crescent blade from his waist.

Ruled? You call yourselves rulers? Lords? Masters? You're children.” The Dreadlord dropped his blade onto the floor. He dragged it behind him and bright red sparks erupted from behind it. “I am the truest sight of power you have seen in centuries. I could kill every man and woman in this room within a second, and each of you knows it.”

Moridin stopped in front of one of the Sith Lords, a woman with a gaze of absolute fear within her eyes. The Dreadlord squatted down before her, and placed a hand underneath her chin and raised her eyes to meet his own. For a second she stared into Moridins iris' as if absolutely consumed by them. Then the next second he removed his palm from beneath her face and the woman simply crumpled onto the desk before him, dead.

As he stood back up Moridin spoke again, his voice booming. “Each of you had the option to join me. To live and rule underneath me, and yet you denied yourselves this option. So you denied yourselves the chance to live.”

Then suddenly like a flash of lightning Moridin moved. In almost an instant The Dreadlord dashed throughout the council chamber. The ringing of his blade could be heard as Sith Sword met armor and flesh. Within the passing of just a minute Moridin slaughtered the councilor's. He sliced them into bits, using the force to make it appear as though he was in several dozen places at once. Before any of the other Masters could even react, Moridin swept through them like a guillotine. In the end only one remained.

“S-s-s-st-top. I surrender...I can give you the title of Emperor.”

Moridin placed his crescent blade upon the mans throat, his boot keeping him pinned to the wall. The Dreadlord looked at the man and then scowled. “No one is giving me anything. I AM The Emperor!”

Then Moridin sliced his blade into the mans throat.

Nisha Decrilla

N
Anaya stood on the roof top of a Master Mahli's home smiling at the chaos beneath her, her from scantily clad in black hot pants and top that crossed over her chest, braely covering her breast and left her back bare, she had spent the evening leading up to the rebellion, drinking and eating with the master, charming and pleasing him enjoying the passion, happy in the knowledge that he would be dead before the might was over. Why kill a master head on, when you could kill him while he was occupied with matters of the flesh? Master Mahli's fingers caressed her waist as he approached her, oblivious of what was happening below and he trailed kisses down her neck.

"Today is the dawning of a new era." she said softly, her hand reaching behind her to caress his him, while she called his own saber to her other hand. He let out a low chuckle.

"And why is that, young one?" he asked pausing in his affections, to see the smile on her face.

"Because today an Emperor rises." she pointed to the Council chamber, watching his eyes widen as he began to recognise the signs of the rebellion, the bodies and various fights that had engulfed the city. "All the while you have been here, the emperor is claiming his throne. Moridin will lead us in our quest to conquer the galaxy and he will ensure our success."

Mahli tensed and reached for his saber, only to find it wasn't there. A burning agony ripped through his stomach and he looked down to find his deep purple blade embedded in his belly. Anaya turned slowly, twisting the blade as she did the smile on her face wider than ever at his pain. "You know what's incredible? It's that every man weakens at the thought of a woman's flesh." Mahli dropped to his knees and Anaya moved with him, crouching , careful to no let the blade slide up any higher "Every man has this weakness, a weakness so easy to exploit." she let out a low laugh, brushing her lips across his "You...whore." Anaya laughed even louder.

"Yes, what of it? I am alive and you are dead. Moridin is the Emperor and I will serve him. A decision you should have made when you had the chance." Removing the saber from his stomach she removed Mahli's head from his body, letting it slump to the floor. for a moment she swung his blade lightly, gauging tis balance before clipping it to her belt. Jumping from the roof she used the force to slow her descent towards the ground landed sprawled like a cat.

A soldier approached her, a detonator in his hand for the explosives she had planted throughout the house, knowing full well Mahli's personal guards would be foolish enough to follow him to his grave. Slipping an arm through the soldiers she took the detonator. "Update me?" she said as they moved to the transport awaiting her. "The Emperor has enter the council chamber and is dealing with them. Those who oppose him are falling through the city."

Anaya pressed the trigger and several explosions erupted throughout Mahli's home. shattering windows, and collapsing floors, though the house outside remained intact. "Good. Let us go greet him, and deal with any other insolent fools along the way." She said as she jumped onto the roof of the transport, not wanting to miss a moment of the night.

Kaine's hovercar landed on the stairs outside of the Sith Citadel, with Kaine himself leaping from it to land at the top of the stairs. Awaiting him beyond the threshold was a squad of guards, but from the looks of it Moridin had used his authority and his sheer intimidation to muscle his way past without killing a single one, that boded well, it meant the guards weren't total idiots. One of them came to stop him, but Kaine raised a hand for him to stop. "Do not try to stop me, I serve Emperor Moridin and I am here to aid him. You will stand aside, or I will paint this chamber with your blood, and that is an order, soldier." The soldier hesitated for a second, but then backed away from the superior officer in submission, and let Kaine pass. He smirked under his helmet and continued in, heading straight to the Council chambers, where he knew the bloodbath had already begun, the stench of death hung heavy in the air. He reached the chambers with no further resistance, and saw Emperor Moridin inside, the corpses of the now defunct council strewn about him like fallen leaves.

Disciple was, ironically enough, already seated upon the throne of the Emperor and watching Moridin go through things with wry amusement. He'd seen this scene play out countless times, and one time before had actually involved the Sith before him! Chuckling to himself as he threw his legs over one arm of the massive chair, he hums a tune to himself.

Stretching out a glowed hand that ended in razor sharp 'nails', he turned his head slowly as if just now realizing Moridin was there. "Oh, it's you. You're only five minutes behind schedule! Losing your touch, Moridin. Losing. Your. Touch."

There was another cackle as Disciple rotated and sat in the throne in the 'proper' manner, although it was still a comical satire of the correct position.

"This is what, the second time you've done this? Can't wait for the third!"

Disciple never took anyone's side but his own; it greatly irked many Sith like Moridin who loved their factions and cults of personality. A black sheep was this Sith, a true one. Technically he didn't even do anything to further his own power - he just did things to do things.

But Moridin . . . Moridin had always been pure ambition and brute strength. Not traits Disciple valued, but most Sith did.

Ah well, it took all types or some such nonsense.

"How long until you die this time, hrm?"

Moridin stood for a few seconds eying the gurgling corpse, he placed his hand upon the hilt of his massive crescent blade and twisted it slightly. The man stopped his incessant retching and died almost instantly. The Dreadlord stopped then, and finally turned about to face Disciple leaving his blade within the dead man upon the floor. He walked slowly across the room, the stench of the dead already permeating throughout the room.

He raised an eyebrow as he saw Disciple, a throne? He didn't remember that being, then again architecture always shifted and changed and perhaps one of the other Sith had placed it here planning to take it at one time. It hardly mattered, Moridin was not planning to rule from this world the throne wouldn't be standing here for long. Still he had wondered when Disciple would show himself. Besides Apparatus he was really the only other Sith that The Dreadlord considered to be a true equal to himself.

“Ahhhh Disciple. I had been wondering when you would show your...well you're not really showing your face are you?” Moridin said within a taunting tone, though really every conversation the two of them had was a massive jest in it of itself something that he truthfully rather enjoyed. “The second time you say? I can't recall having slaughtered this many of our own kind before, though you're probably meaning my rise to power.”

Moridin walked closer to Disciple, slowly approaching the throne. The newly christened Emperor leaned down and scooped up a lightsaber from the body of one of the other Master's. He twisted the hilt around his fingers and then spoke again as he watched it twirl. “Truthfully, I think myself beyond death now. I have already met my end once before after all.”

“What of you King of Creatures? Have you decided your roll in all of this? As I recall you complied with my request for your aid before. Will you do so again?” Moridin stopped spinning the hilt in his fingers, and then looked up at Disciple with a grin upon his face.

"Keen powers of observation are still your greatest asset, I see.", he says, waving a finger at the self-titled Dreadlord. Standing slowly and pulling a bouquet of roses from behind his back and presents them with a half boy to the broader figure of Moridin. "Yeh, gurl. Flowah." Hopping away in a faint dance, he moves to one of the bodies and picks up, beginning to waltz to and fro.

Humming a faint toon, he flings the body out by an arm and at the apex of it's spin he releases it, sending it straight towards Kaine who was still just outside the room. Momentum would work in his favor though - his calculations were always precise. "Aid? You want aid? Why... whatever shall I give you oh Lord of the Dread."

The tone was entirely mocking, but you never truly knew what Disciple was feeling or thinking even when all signs pointed in a certain direction. Enigma was a word coined for this man.

"Oh! I know! A barbershop quartet."

Reaching out his hands to his side, the Force causes the room to creak faintly with it's weight as he brings chunks of bodies back together to form horrid tapestries of composite humanoid figures.

And then, the patchwork bodies began to dance and sing a ghastly tune that was more the sound of a strangled moose than anything. Moridin's equal was utterly and completely insane.

Kaine caught the flung corpse with the force, and would flick it away to the ground with a sneer of annoyance before fully walking into the room to look at both Lord Moridin and Lord Disciple, the latter of which ground his gears with his aloof manner and abstract insanity. He crossed his arms over his chest as he observed both Sith Lords as they talked back and forth, no outward emotion shown thanks to the helmet he wore. He kept silent as well, for it was not his place to speak between these two, only to observe and wait. At this moment it seemed as if Disciple was the only thing barring Moridin from becoming the Sith Emperor, and Kaine wondered if it would lead to bloodshed and perhaps the greatest duel of this time in history. Truly, if Disciple and Moridin fought it would be as if primordial titans themselves were waging war within such a confined space. Curiously, he continued to watch and wait.

Moridin didn't look at Disciple for a few minutes. Instead he just kind of smirked as the man began to assembled his corpses. Slowly The Dreadlord ascended the steps towards the throne, reaching the top of the dais he turned about and faced Disciple and Kaine. Then he simply sat himself down upon the throne. This was more of a symbolic act than anything else, he was declaring himself Emperor. Perhaps it was only to the two in the room, but it was enough for him right now. He looked down at Kaine, and then at Disciple and then at the creatures in front of him.

The newly christened Emperor waved his palm through the air. A massive wave of the force rushed through the air striking the creatures and throwing them against the wall and causing a massive sound of bones being crushed and a sort of squishing as the meaty parts of the corpses were scrunched against the walls. In just a second the bodies were entirely annihilated, turning into massive puddles of goo against the wall and the floor next to it.

Enough Jester. Are you with me, or indifferent as always?” Moridin got straight to the point, he didn't have time to deal with Disciple all day. Before the Madman could answer however The Dreadlord turned away from the man and regarded Kaine, perhaps his grandest supporter. “Kaine. Spread the word throughout the city and the Empire. I am now Emperor of the Sith.”

While the bodies were destroyed, Disciple simply disappeared entirely from sight and Force detection. The moment after, he was hanging onto the back of the throne, peering around the upper right hand corner of it from behind with a bright red balloon in hand.

"Come now, Mordy... you're no fun!", he adds before cackling in good spirit. Moridin had never gotten used to Disciple, in so much as being able to put up with him. But that was a challenge few could surmount when everything was considered.

Reaching down, he ties the balloon to Moridin's bicep and disappears again, only to appear sitting on a windowsill with one leg crossed over the other, foot bobbing in the air to some imagined tune. "You should know me by now. I don't care how big and bad you think you are..."

With a feral grin under the mask, he adds, "...you'll always be Wittle Mordy to me."

Cackling, he fades from sight in a puff of purple smoke, his voice echoing from the walls and ceiling.

Kaine bowed deeply and replied with a simple, "As you wish, my Emperor" before turning sharply and walking out of the throne room. He made his way to the massive communications chamber deep within the Citadel, where he would patch in with every Imperial channel across their territories and spread the word. Patching in was quite simple, to Kaine at least, and once he had that completely set up, and opened up the broadcast signal, and took his place in front of the holoprojector, only his shoulders and helmeted head showing. Soon Kaine's image would be shown throughout all of Imperial Space, every military official in proximity to a holocommunicator, every citizen, everyone would see him. "Proud citizens of the Empire, stalwart compatriots. I am Lord Infinitous, and it is my greatest pleasure and my deepest sorrow, to inform you of the recent events conspiring on Dromund Kaas, your exalted Capital. Traitors, worthless dogs who would dare abuse the Empire for their own personal gain, had attempted to enact a coup against the Triumvirate, but do not despair! The loyal soldiers of the Empire have prevailed, and the traitors live no longer! In the wake of this heinous betrayal, a new leadership has been born. Lord Moridin has become our new Emperor, to unite the Empire under a single ruler to ensure peace and prosperity for the Empire. You will serve him as you have served the council of old, for you are the Empire's crowning children, the underlying workers behind the massive machine of war. Rejoice my brethren, rejoice! For the Empire, for the Emperor. Long live Emperor Moridin, and behold the new Golden Age of the Sith!" And with that the holo faded, the message sent. Most of it was true, some of it was colored differently to reflect better with the masses. The public did not need to know of the mass purge of Moridin's opponents, no no. They are better off in their ignorance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom