Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Sehnsucht Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.
le1uf7zfgt481.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Creating the main assault unit of Sehnsucht Company
Image Credit: Link
Role: Heavy Infantry
Permissions: N/A
Links: N/A

GENERAL INFORMATION
Unit Name: Sehnsucht Assault
Affiliation: Sehnsucht Company
Classification: Assault Infantry
Description: Assault troopers are equipped with blaster-resistant body armour, rebreather helmets and multiple weapon systems. Units are denoted by unit patch and number.

COMBAT INFORMATION
Unit Size: Large
Unit Availability: Common
Unit Experience: Trained
Equipment:
Trooper : Blast Armor, Rifle, Pistol, Electrosword, Wristlaser, Wristrocket
Unit : E-Web (One per unit)
Combat Function: An assault unit functions as a team, led by a single officer commanding ten assault troopers, with two troopers detailed to move, set up and operate the E-web in a supporting role. Each unit of fourteen can easily work as part of a larger detail, with officers coordinating their teams. The assault units can move fast, sweeping an area while covered by support fire, and are well suited to working in great numbers, well coordinated.

Strengths:
Heavily armed
Well trained and equipped

Weaknesses:
Require significant support for extended deployment
Unsuited for deployment in civilian areas

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The assault division of Sehnsucht Company is relatively new and operates almost totally clandestine, behind the scenes of the Company's public operations. Colonel Willi recruited many of his own Herglic people into the division, establishing a foundation of professionalism, and leaving very few witnesses in their wake.

The division operates under its own rules, very distinct from the rules of engagement of security units. They are trained to clear an area of hostiles, under the presumption that anyone in their area of operations is hostile. They do not slow down, do not show mercy, and do not tolerate failure of their objectives.

The assault division are equipped with blast armour, which contains inbuilt weapon systems as well as jet propulsion giving the troopers incredible agility. Troopers carry heavy rifles and a variety of melee and grenade weapons, they do not lack for firepower. Heavy squad weapons augment each unit, allowing them to quickly and efficiently lay down their own support fire.

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
General Kaarl General Kaarl Hello there! I just have one request. Would you mind rewording some of the beginning portions, such as Description and Combat Function? Those are nearly identical to the Security submission. While I understand it's much easier to get out subs this way, copy and paste isn't the best method for Codex.

If you need any help coming up with ideas, have any questions, or would just like to let me know that edits are completed, just give me a tag!

Ylla Caeli'runa

Y
General Kaarl General Kaarl Would you mind updating me on where you are with this submission? If I don't hear anything back in a few days, this submission will be archived for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom