Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Seeking Un-aligned Darksiders

So, pretty bare-bones concept rn but my character is a Dark Side wielder unrelated to the Sith or any other major Dark Side organisations. He's obsessed with finding knowledge from any and all Force orders, but doesn't subscribe to any of the ideologies or traditions they espouse. Looking for other Dark jedi/renegade/cultist-types to collaborate on threads. Could be as rivals, allies, masters/apprentices. Maybe it could even lead to forming a new organisation, who knows?

I guess right now I'm just gauging interest and seeing who's out there that might already fit the bill. Sound off if this seems like something your character/s might fit into, and maybe let me know what you'd hope to get out of RPing together.

Walker may fit with this was he's definitely un-alligned to anything but the dark side. He doesn't really have a philosophy he follows though.

He's got loads of alchemic and biological knowledge. And while skilled in the other force powers he does have, he doesn't have the deep knowledge of the force many do. Walker does want to explore more knowledge of the force and pretty much anything. Often through use of experiments, some of the time on unwilling sentients.

Walker Walker Looks like you'd fit right in with Gol and Shakolt! Fancy doing a thread some time soon?

Ferocious Jalza Ferocious Jalza If you're willing to stray from Sith Empire influence, we could probably continue Ferocious' education in the Dark Side. We don't really have any kind of organisation rn though so we'd have to come up with an encounter of some kind.

Gol Dorren Gol Dorren Yeah for sure! How would you like to work this? Walker has underlings who he has give him information most of the time (he doesn't do the searching unless something is already interesting) but if they found an individual or un-alligned group from which Walker could gain knowledge, they'd tell Walker, who would then search them out personally.

Alternatively, Walker's someone that could be found, but since he's not a big force user in the open (since alchemy is his main thing) they may find him indirectly. Such as through questioning one of his underlings who knows he uses the force, Kot Vind for instance is a Non force sensitive who Vash gave a sword that allows him to use pyromancy, but which is basically charged by putting the flat of the blade against a living being draining them of stamina and eventually life if kept on long enough.

Walker Walker Gol conducts a lot of his shadier dealings in the guise of a wealthy underground swoop racer. Shall we say Taris, Lower City? Maybe Walker hears this guy with an unusual interest in Dark Side artifacts is slated to race in a big event there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom