Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Seeking the lost (Discussion thread)

Zinayn Zinayn Damion Dorian Tarkin Damion Dorian Tarkin Luck

Good morning all! I wanted to give you all some quick updates today since I will be super busy and need to get on a flight, firstly I will say that I would heavily prefer that posts are a turn by turn basis. Each person posts once and then I will reply to them all, makes it easier on my goldfish brain and poor eyesight.

Another thing I should mention that is just a tad important is that when I talked about dreams in my post those were talking about dreams Adeline had about the planet, there is a reason for these dreams and they would be kinda limited to her since she is Sangnir

And lastly (Though this one isn't as important) My post did describe you all being on rooms within the ship Adeline is piloting at the moment, while I do not mind you all having your own ships I thought I should mention it in case you wanted to edit that part while maybe fixing the dream parts. My apologies if my first introductory post wasn't the most informative or clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom