Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Seeking the Je'daii

Seeking the Je'daii
Taiia sat at a table tapping her hand on the console to activate the holocom it was rude she knew that, out of the blue reaching out to a man she did not know for assistance but she was out of options, if she wanted to delve further into the Je'daii teachings she would actually need a Je'daii. Those she was able to learn of through either research or friends of friends she had sought out were gone to where who knows, so here the young member of the Knights Obisidian sat and fretted slightly before finally relenting and hitting the button to open the holocom. When Cotan did finally get them the message, he would see a young woman about his age shoulder length red hair and piercing emerald eyes, she carried herself like a Jedi but also more she had the drive to seek out the force for what it is not what she had been told it was.​
“Hello Master Sar'andor, I apologize for reaching out to you so suddenly, but I need your help.” She paused before she decided to elaborate “My name is Taiia Mataan. For some time now I have been trying to make contact with any who remain of the Je'daii, who know their teachings and would be able to teach me what they know. Sadly so far my efforts have been unsuccessful, I am hopeful you might be the one to help. At one point I was a Jedi Padawan, I was raised in a temple from a youngling, but as I grew older I felt the force calling out to me and I left to follow it's call. For some time now I have been training with the Knights Obsidian and the Mandragora in the Confederacy and while informative in broadening my understanding of the force I believe I know now what the force has called me to is the Je’daii. I hope this message finds you well, and even if you have no interest thank you for hearing me out may the Force be with you Master Sar'andor.”
When the holocom shut off, she leaned back in her chair and stared at it a moment,her emerald eyes staring at it as if trying to will a reply back. Leaning back in her chair she closed her eyes and sighed a bit, before standing and walking to the cockpit of her ship, staring at the holocom would not make a reply come any quicker.​

Jedi-Bottom.gif

Last edited:
"What are you going on about now, droid?"

Cotan leaned out from the bulkhead he'd pulled apart and begun working in, looking back into the main passage on his ship. Barely two feet away, K1-S5 was whistling and beeping excitedly about something, and having to switch focus so quickly was giving Cotan trouble keeping up with the astromech. "A message?"

K1-S5 gave a short, affirmative, and somewhat exasperated whistle.

"And it's not from anybody we recognize?"

Despite not having a face, K1-S5 was very adept with body language. Cotan couldn't think of a time he'd ever seen a droid that looked more deflated. "Sorry, Kiss, hate to kill your excitement, but you were going way too fast for me there. I'll go check—" K1-S5 cut him off quickly, a quick series of beeps, whistles, whirrs, and vague grinding sounds emanating from the droid's chassis. "From the Confederacy? As in the CIS?"

The photoreceptors stared at him long and hard before the tiltable 'head' section nodded.

"Well, that's just even more interesting. Time to go check it out." He stepped out of the hole he'd made in the wall of his vessel, following his astromech back to the cockpit. The message from Taiia Locke Taiia Locke proved to be rather short, and far more polite than any he usually received from Zak Amroth or Dax Fyre in the OPA. Overall, it seemed innocuous enough; and if it wasn't, Cotan was more than able to defend himself.

Data Transmission said:
There seems to be an uptick in interest in the Je'daii lately. Bit odd being the only one left around.

Feel free to meet me at the empty temple they had on Ceto soon, I've got business keeping me around that system for the next few weeks. I'll send you hyperspace coordinates shortly after this message.

—Grand Marshal Sar'andor

A long awaited meeting...
She had scarcely believed it when she had actually gotten a response, it had almost become common place for her to be redirected misinformed or just reach a dead end in her search but this time perhaps a different end to her search. He had sent the coordinates for a planet called Ceto; she had never heard of it but wasted no time setting in a course. When she arrived, she was quite surprised at how beautiful a planet it was. In a way it reminded her of Rishi without so many people trying to swindle or steal her ship however. She set her YT-2400 down gently not too far from the temple but close enough to be within a good walking distance, or a short run if need be.​

Lowering the ramp, she walked down, dressed only in simple white robes similar to what she wore in her jedi days but at this point it was more ‘her’ outfit than any order. She walked a distance from her ship before the temple became visible from her position. She stopped and took the surrounding area and the temple itself it seemed peaceful, quiet but empty it made her a bit sad that those that called this home had moved on, in her mind she wondered what happened but perhaps her arrival could be a new beginning. She came to a stop a short distance from the temple steps and paused, curiosity tempting her further but respect tempering her steps. Instead she sat down on the ground folding her legs under her and waited deciding to reach out through the force and see what the life on this planet was like. She could tell it was vibrant save for the absent Je'daii.​

Jedi-Bottom.gif

Tag: Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom