Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking political asylum

I Lord Fidelis, formerly dark councilor of war under Dartg Voracitus and recently abandoned if the Empire come to you The Republic seeking Asylum. I have grown tired of the ploys of my dark brethren, of the betrayal and back stabbing for power that hurts millions of sentient beings and disrupts Order surrender myself to you.

Hello Jedi

@[member="Syn"]

I will speak to both as I must, I am no Jedi and do not intend to be a slave of your code but I believe our goals coincide. Plus a sith perspective is always advantageous when fighting them

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
Arumi Zy said:
@[member="Syn"]

I will speak to both as I must, I am no Jedi and do not intend to be a slave of your code but I believe our goals coincide. Plus a sith perspective is always advantageous when fighting them
@[member="Arumi Zy"]

We're not at war with the Sith, I'm not about to go saber-rattling by gearing up for one in such an obvious way.

As firm believers in Galactic Law and Justice, know that the Republic is willing to welcome new citizens from all corners and walks of life but practices regular extradition - any crimes you may have committed against Republic troops, citizens or Jedi will have to be addressed in court in the usual fashions before we can grant you leave to settle in our borders.

And that's 'settle' as in like anyone else. We're not gonna go hunting for Sith State Secrets any time soon - you'd have better luck talking to the Fringe or the CIS in that regard. We're working towards Galactic Peace, here - and that's not the way to go about it.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"]

Ah my dear pray for peace, prepare for war. We all hope peace can be ever lasting but history shows is that peace is only a slight reprieve from war between The Republic and Sith. It may not happen soon but wheb it does my services and knowledge will be readily available.

And I more so then you welcome a chance at a peaceful existence to pursue other avenues beside war.perhaps I may even try my hand at diplomacy or agriculture maybe politics or humanitarian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom