Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking out a Padawan

Greetings everyone, well why am I here, well you guessed it from the title mentioned above. I am seeking a padawan, now why am I doing this? Well ever since reaching Knight I think it would be interesting for Jakkor to teach someone the ways of the Jedi, and so thought of an impressive and deep story where this bond between Master and Student would be a deep and strong relationship, although Jakkor would at first be unsure of himself if he is ready to train a Padawan, seeing how the Padawan could remind him of his former Best Friend Kana Mekasa whom he lost during the Jedi Purge. So what am I looking for.

• Would be willing to participate in threads, and interact in a story for anyone looking for a long term master.
  • Possibly a female character (Yes i added this in mainly for story purposes but I am willing to take in anyone as well.)
  • Must write more than a couple sentences. (Lol yes this one may seem weird but i know most of you are past this.)

Well that's basically it So just shoot me a PM or reply below, if anyone is interested. Here is my bio.

photo-11761.jpg

Ostdern Mastogar

O
[member="Jakkor Kess"] - I'd love too. My old training didn't ever finish, so I hope I can properly learn from you. I also should let you know I fight really weird with a saber pike. I use the Shien reverse grip as well as utilizing the before mentioned saber pike. Anyway, if you're down to work I'm willing to start now if you'd like to.
Thanks,
Ostdern

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom