Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Hapan Characters!

DiURPj3.jpg
H A P E S

Attention, writers of Hapan Characters!

The Mando'ade is launching a dominion of the Onderon hex very soon. We would like to explore the aftermath, consequences, and response to Dredge's attack upon your world. Any character that has Hapan heritage or resides directly within the Cluster is welcome to join in this experience. We look forward to writing this tale with you!

I NPC the Hapan Queen (subbed in Codex NPC and in my signature) so I wouldn't mind tossing in whatever you may need.

I know what dredge did and haha, icly, no he did not eat the royal family. The Hapes Consortium has always been rather chill and rp as freely as folk have wanted, so definitely open to just doing whatever.

[member="Persephone Callas"] and she was delicious.

In all seriousness I had no idea she was a codex character. Though to be honest she's probably dead since Graf just nuked the capital and will probably glass the other cities. Though as your NPC I leave it completely up to you, I'd hate to step on your toes.

Dredge said:
[member="Persephone Callas"] and she was delicious.

In all seriousness I had no idea she was a codex character. Though to be honest she's probably dead since Graf just nuked the capital and will probably glass the other cities. Though as your NPC I leave it completely up to you, I'd hate to step on your toes.

No prob bob!

For those interested in diving in, the Dominion is now live.

There are Mando'ade ships inbound to Hapes to investigate what-the-feth is going down planetside.

Looking forward to writing with you all!

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/106874-a-cluster-in-turmoil-mandoade-dominion-of-hapes-hex/

[member="Rehn Sohklitade"] [member="Dredge"] [member="Persephone Callas"] [member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"] [member="Darth Abyss"] [member="Aela Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom