Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking grand diplomatic type RP

Czar Mirkov Tirantov

An unlikely ruler thrust into power.
I'm trying to set some story in motion with my planet, trying to get any 'good' faction or nation that detests unlawful war and whatnot and sees their role in the galaxy as the ones to stop that. It will start with some kind of massive war crime committed on my home planet by Royal forces against local rebels, so grand that it cannot be ignored. Though historically the Czardom has never shied away from paying off ambassadors and prying eyes into the typical brutal treatment of its frequent rebellions, this will be something that will reach the eyes and ears of every would-be galactic politician.

From there my government will quickly be dragged into the galactic stage, where it will most likely escalate into something beyond the charade of gentlemanly conduct and diplomacy, and quickly spiral into a desperate situation for the Czardom. I have a bit of an overarching plot in mind but I don't want to spoil anything.

If anyone's interested, here's a link to my homemade race and planet:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/121775-zhilaseraya/#entry1735621

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/121774-czelosmert/#entry1706325

I am very busy with studying for my CompTIA Security+ exam this Friday, so until after then I won't be able to really start anything.

[member="Kanna Kuat"]
I think you'll enjoy this, Kanna

Hello, Czar. I'd like to inform you that Kuat Drive Yards/Kuati Sector Forces have become very lawful and fight for Just causes. While Ferron isn't suave in the Political area, he does try to do his best to help those in need. If you think you'll enjoy hashing something out with me, or Kanna Kuat, the new up-and-coming ruler of Kuat, let us know

As [member="Ferron Troste"] mentioned, If Kanna can be useful to this, do please let me know. She's currently working towards claiming rule of Kuat, runs a terraforming company, is desperately trying to establish connections and ties throughout the universe, and feels a certain guilt for a very similar planet which also suffered under mishandling that poisoned it and its people. [member="Czar Mirkov Tirantov"]

Czar Mirkov Tirantov

An unlikely ruler thrust into power.
[member="Kanna Kuat"] Well all I’m looking for really is someone to be opposed to my treatment of my rebels and to try to bring war crimes or some other charge against my government. Basically a do-gooder (or an organization under the guise of being a do gooder) that is more powerful than my planet and willing to escalate a situation if diplomatic measures aren’t met

[member="Czar Mirkov Tirantov"]

Hmm, I think we could make this work, but I would definitely need [member="Ferron Troste"] to be game as well. On her own at this point Kanna does not have that sort of weight to throw around, but with Ferron, it's certainly doable. They would need a reason to be there, having just established Kuat Terraforming, I'm certain Kanna is on the hunt for suppliers of raw materials, and it seems likely that since your planets wealth is low, she could expect a relatively good price on your exported metals. Not necessarily having many intergalactic ship assets, perhaps she brings the opportunity to Ferron, willing to share the deal with him if he can help with getting there to make sure all is on the up and up and seal the deal, and ship the goods back to Kuat.

While there rebels do as rebels do, Mirkov commits him some war crimes because shut up you're in house his, outrage abounds.

Sound plausible guys?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

Commenor thrives on our neutrality and non-aggression. Diplomacy is key and war is a last resort. We've had our own trial with the former King having attacked and killed people on one of our worlds. It didn't quite go as planned...Not to mention we are a long established monarchy, having been a faction here for nearly 2 years!

Kindly check us out :)

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner

I've been a bit busy with things, life and such. Haven't snooped around LFG for a bit. But I'm glad I did :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom