Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking dual Master(s) of sorts

And by of sorts I mean the kind that isn't looking to get romantically involved in their apprentice, to have a hugging relationship, or to look to play patticake with the other Sith in the galaxy. Someone to take this wretched beast and to drive him further into insanity; feeding his terror of the Rakata and letting the fires of hate burn beneath the the skin of a long history.

...Of course to keep things confusing...

By sorts I mean a being of knowledge and peace seeking to calm the hate boiling in the body of a child of the past. One seeking guidance towards truth and understanding of history rather than vengeance.

And the third event:
As both cannot be done simultaneously, I'm still open to the possibility of having someone participate in a dreamscape from the opposite side of the spectrum. Certainly not required, but leaving the offer on the table!

Rules and Restrictions:
  • No Governors, Kings, Senators, or Emperors.
  • No "Fake" Jedi; aka Dark Jedi, Shadow Jedi, Purple Jedi, etc.
  • No skanks
  • No Rakata
  • No Ewoks
dead-ewok.gif

@[member="Penumbra"]

I'd like to give it a moment to see if I can grab someone who doesn't already have an apprentice as I've never seen multiple apprentices as making much since. But I'm a strong believer in the rule of two concept. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom