Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Commonwealth Combat Personnel to be a Test Subject

Elsan Soban

Not a Soldier, but a Warrior.
Personal Log
2nd Lt. Elsan Soban

"The Commonwealth is growing, but up against the galaxy its military is going to need a little more. I've been evaluating combat reports on the Commonwealth Army's military personnel; while overall mission objectives are generally achieved, individual personnel critical performance factors are not always at optimal.

I've come up with a package to remedy this, but I'll be needing a test subject or two, and a battery of tests to see if I'm right."

Hi!

I'm currently seeking a soldier or two to participate in a devthread I'm setting up for a combat package I plan to develop and mass-produce for the Commonwealth. Obvious benefit for participation is that you become a bi-product of the dev thread - enhanced combat abilities, in particular. Naturally Lt. Soban will take the credit, but with luck (Admin blessing) you'll be the prototype for a new generation of Commonwealth grunt. Obvious downside is the invasive medical procedure, but the rehab and tests that follow will bring you back up to full combat performance and more.

So to recap - 1-2 Commonwealth personnel who want to go just a little further, and even one medical staff additional to help Elsan if so desired!

Ciana Teigra

C

Elsan Soban

[member="Ciana Teigra"]

I see no problem with this, but as this is going to be a closed market biotech package, perhaps Panacea (and given the philanthropic nature of your lovely corporation) could have been contracted for a specific section of technology for the package? I was thinking it'd be the regenerative stimulant technology, for the obvious humanitarian implications!

Elsan Soban

[member="Horus"]

I've read it! I don't think it'd overlap as the implants I propose will allow personnel to function optimally with or without their battlesuits, or maybe I could incorporate this into Project Jaguar with your blessing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom