Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking Challenges and Interaction

Kai Acheron

K
Hello all!

I’m currently seeking characters for Kai Arias, my first character to interact with across the galaxy. He’s one of the few Jen’saarai that remains alive and away from their home base, traveling the stars to discover clues of what happened to his previous master, whom disappeared on what was later to be discovered a one-way mission. Oddly enough, whether by his own inability to do so or the mysteries of life, and his master’s experience — he didn’t sense her death yet. Naturally, this leads him to believe she’s out there…somewhere…somehow.

In the meantime, I have him available, after leaving Ossus, and am actively looking for storylines that I can either contribute to or vise versa, as a character that walks the fine line between light and dark, though admittedly struggles with it greatly. As a person he has a sad case of paranoia, and tends not to trust others openly — particularly Mandalorians and other force users that public announce their status, or are apparently obvious.

Because of how he was raised and trained, Kai views the Jedi and Sith as cultists that hold too tightly to one extreme, and harbor a lack of open-mindedness. People who can either reinforce/prove this, or change his mind are definitely encouraged to challenge it. Outside of mystic-related plots, he’s very much an avid explorer and tends to sneak along the outskirts of civilization. Not anti-social per say, but rather trying to keep a low profile, given he already has a price on his head, and the fact that his kind were once hunted down to near-extinction. Because of this, if he can mask his identity and/or portray himself to be an everyday non-sensitive, he will.

If you have ideas, or a character you’d like to throw at him, feel free to PM me or plop a reply here. I’d love to hear from you!

Orkamaat

Of all the gods only death does not desire gifts.
[member="Kai Arias"]

Feel free to join me here. My initial partner never posted and I hate to leave a good thread lie unused. It's about exploration and knowledge hunting, so it might be up your alley.

The Priest is as quirky as a FU can get. Warning for a strong case of Blue and Orange Morality tho.

Kai Acheron

K
Thanks [member="Orkamaat"]! I'll definitely look into the thread this evening and let you know. I don't think I've seen a Vong character on here yet -- should be interesting.

I'm going to leave this open, as I'm always willing for more stories to be told, regardless of how many I have going on. Looking forward to seeing what lies ahead!

[member="Kai Arias"]

Extreme darkside sith who views the jedi as evil, yet necessary, and will do everything to destroy their power without upsetting the galaxy's fragile balance...

I'm certain we could have a good cup of tea and chat a while, no?

Kai Acheron

K
[member="Ariealla Vareldi"]

Hello Aria!

Quite the eccentric character you have there — I’m admittedly not entirely sure how these two would get on. It would depend entirely how imposing your Songstress is and if she can act civilized up front, or if there is a constant “crush the enemy, and crush them now!” mindset that becomes immediately apparent.

Kai tends not to branch into either side of the Force extremes in his beliefs, and as such while he doesn’t trust Jedi whatsoever, the same can be said for Sith. There are, however, a few exceptions under some circumstances. He’s very much a blunt individual, but doesn’t tolerate the termination of life for prejudice…that said, he’s also nowhere near a pacifist or someone who lacks the gall for action.

If you have an idea of how the two might meet, or would like to muse, I’d love to hear it!

[member="Kai Arias"]

On or off her meds? I guarantee that makes a difference. On her meds she's pretty much her old 'Darth Aria' self, very scholarly and more so enjoying the intellectual pursuits than straight up violence (though by no means against it). Off of it she's.. not so scholarly. More so stabby than scholarly. And even if she's on her meds, well...

Still, still eats people. Like space Hannibal. Space hannibal with space magic.

As for why or how they'd meet? Well she's currently pretty active in seeking out either new challenges or new oppertunities to improve herself to regain her old capabilities. So it depends on how one might see Kai as able to provide.

Kai Acheron

K

That would most certainly make for a tense interaction, though Kai may not be as off-put by the scholarly approach. He can respect it, but from his background the vast majority from his society train as warriors with varied martial (NFU) skill sets. They have an intimate knowledge of the force, but don’t tend to explore it as deeply as the other cults do in their standard training. Such efforts are left entirely up to the individual, of which he hasn’t begun yet.

In regards to eating people…I do hope he never witnesses that. I’ll keep an open mind for the near future, if I’m looking for someone to challenge Kai in the physical respect — he probably won’t be the easiest target for consume or assimilate. It may very well end in a waste of energy if that’s what she has on her mind ;) He’s a rather elusive fellow.

———

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Hello there! Thanks for the advertisement! I actually already follow TKO with great interest as of a day and a half ago, and am actively considering it for down the road as one of my options. Who knows, our paths may cross in the very near future in or outside of the faction! One can always do with people you know to be truly neutral, and won’t immediately stab you in the back.

If you’re interested in the two interacting directly (involving TKO or not, I”m open for either) I’d definitely be interested. If memory serves, Bryce acts as a spokesperson or radio host of sorts for them?

[member="Kai Arias"]

SHe's scholarly from age and lacking any sense of reason to further practice physical combat. Granted she does now, being an acolyte once more, but you try living 7000 years and just working out.

It's dull after like, five minutes. As for eating people, well, don't be rude. Or die. She doesn't *usually* hunt for her food, she just takes what gets killed and makes sure nothing is wasted. She just wants life to be interesting until she witnesses the heat death of the universe.

I tend to fill a lot of rolls [member="Kai Arias"], think of myself as a kind of point guard of sorts. Dishing and distributing were I can and just trying to help folks have fun. TKO radio is a 4th wall breaking news letter I put out to try and help people know what's out there to play with in our little sandbox we call the outback.

As for RP id love to but my plate is seriously to full for me to give you the full attention you deserve.

Kai Acheron

K

Intriguing to say the very least. I’ll have to delve into some of her past stories! She sounds like a rather multi-dimensional individual (that’s a good thing).

For the moment, I truthfully can’t see much outside of a spontaneous meeting by chance, but I’m not sure how that would go. I’ll brainstorm on it for a while and if something pops up I’ll be sure to let you know! Perhaps once he’s looking for someone to challenge his views, or other methods.

Kai Acheron

K
[member="Bryce Bantam"]

A point guard, eh? I’ll definitely have to read up on Bryce today, and see what plausible opportunities might exist. He sounds like a very charismatic individual. I also have to admit — I love his H wing. I’m sure I’ll be in touch shortly!

Kai Acheron

K
[member="Orkamaat"]
You my friend have a tag— if need be in the future I’ll reach out via PM, or feel free to do so. I look forward to seeing what rests within the Mountain King’s domain!

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

Bowties, extravagancem and glamour, oh my! Quite the character you have there. I’d very much love to see these two cross paths at some point a bit further down the road, but I can most certainly respect a full plate. I’ve been there myself. Thank you for the kind words, perhaps in the future. Best of wishes!

My character is really interested in other force cults besides the traditional sith and jedi. While he is dedicated to the sith teachings, he has no problem with anyone besides the jedi and thinks that the special techniques of the different groups hold a high value. Up for a story that ends in a treasure hunt in some abandon ruins or something with a hint of philosophical and mystical elements?
[member="Kai Arias"]

Kai Acheron

K
Hello [member="Abyss"]!

The latter of your suggestions definitely sounds intriguing. Kai (or his kind) for that matter have a very dotted past with the One Sith, which should add for an interesting mechanic in it of itself. If you’d like to talk details, I’d love to do so over PM or IM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom