Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a storyline

Hello all, I would like to possibly come up with some sort of storyline for this character, Arrik Terran.

If you'd like to you could read his backstory, but i'll sum it up rather quickly. A young, talented Jedi loses his master to the Sith, though he is denied any chance of retribution by his Jedi Masters. Filled with disdain for Both parties he has traveled the galaxy, joining and leaving factions, fighting and killing for many a cause...some fair...others not so much.

At this point however, i'm not quite sure exactly what to do with him. He could very easily turn to the dark side, wittingly or not, but there are so many options that i'm not quite sure where to take him from here. If anyone is in need of a Jedi for a mission, interested in recruitment, or anything at all, feel free to shoot me a PM or comment on this thread.

Thank you for your time.

[member="Arrik Terran"]

Not sure if you'd be interested at all, but I'll offer you something.

Read my posts in this thread, or all, where Vixley starts talking. This way you get the gist of the characters personality and what he will do, and how he will do it.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/100184-seen-better-days/

He is a warrior droid that drops into battles and acts like Judge Dredd, deciding if someone should live or die - companions can help on making decisions, of course. He is a droid with a personality matrix and moral matrix created from the old Doctor.

He was left with advanced equipment and seeks to continue the mission he was given, but of course he needs credits to keep doing what he does, like everyone else. He has a ship, a base, vehicle, and many other things. A jedi would be very useful in aiding him, but it might not be your style.

While Vixleys programming may show him to appear as a goody two-shoes, he won't save everyone, and may even off them himself. He is a cold-hearted metal shell, and could care less about a living person, only doing as he was programmed for. But his Doctor gave him more than just a personality, so he may be fun to hang around.

Just an offer, have a good one!

Quite honestly that's one of the most interesting ideas i've heard to date. I wouldn't mind that [member="Vixley CM-01"], it would be just as much a moral quandary for Vixley as it would be for Arrik.

[member="Arrik Terran "]Jorin is seasoned soldier of the Republic (lead the military as a whole at one point, was cloned for an army) who is now an augmented force-dead supersoldier who's an anti-force user extremist/terrorist, so if you needed an enemy at some point, lemme know.

@Arrik Terran

If you would be looking for a personal story arch, for instance romance, friendship, or some other thing. Salete is a former politician who know just wanders the galaxy, working every once in a while to get enough money just to get by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom