Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a partner

Hey all,

Made my IC introduction to Chaos awhile back, and will continue on with that RP group for the foreseeable future, but looking to establish some back story and find some additional RP for Sate. Specifically, I'm looking for a partner.

Certainly a business arrangement (but maybe we're initially forced to work together?) maybe an adversarial / competitive tone, maybe not. Maybe romantic (eventually) maybe best buddies.

I'm not looking for anything in particular... except someone I really click with, and want to write everything with as a team.

I have that on JvS... I don't know enough folks here yet to have that connection.

Come at me with ideas!

-Dan

[member="Sate Sorenn"]

My alt [member='Adiara Drelas'] could do with a companion, one who might knock heads with him every so often (he's a stubborn oaf at times!)

He's a Smuggler by trade, a very decent pilot, perhaps they could have to work together to collect the actual contents of a shipment and see it reach its destination initially? Just an idea :)

EDIT: Here's his biography incase you're curious: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/49383-adiara-drelas/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom