Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a partner

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
I’m looking for a student, preferably someone who has yet to tap into their powers or hasn’t learned to control them. My plan is this, Serian, in his wanderings, encounters this one and takes this person under his wing. This person basically travels with him, learning and hopefully becoming a close partner. Male or female doesn’t matter, he’s himself regardless I promise.

I’m not going to have him join a faction for some time, but I do have an inkling of plans to create one eventually. Now, before I have offers from a dozen different people, I’m only at max going to accept two. Now, it could be that the acceptance happens after say, two threads, just to give time for this person(s) to get used to him. Plus if I already have an apprentice it’ll give him or her a chance to adjust too.

Serian is not an easy person to get along with, even if he is patient, calm and seemingly laid back. He’s gunna have a lot to get used to, a lot to learn, so odds are he’ll be more than a little on edge and ticked off about it.

Despite his many flaws, seriously go look, he’s a good man, if you can get past the snarky sarcastic cynical attitude and rigid nature of his. Most of this is a mask, seeded with a cup of grains that are part of his true personality. Pretense is what he’s used to wearing as a mask, hiding all those bits of him he’d prefer not to get chewed on.

A student that doesn’t mind dragging him around to have fun is a good idea, just be warned that ruining the mood is his way of keeping himself in his comfort zone. He has teeth, he will use them and he won’t be defrosted without a fight, you’ve been warned.

Anything outside his plans he generally ignores, so if he’s got himself caught up reading something and has been for hours and suddenly he’s disturbed, he’ll get a bit bitey. He’s pretty set in his was and that means he needs to be shaken up else he’ll become a lonely old man stuck in a library. So, by all means, shake up his life and bring a muzzle to protect your fleshy bits.

So, who’s interested?

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Serian Loria"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

I think he means he took it as "Looking for a significant other" instead of an apprentice.

Don't mind him. He has a gutter mind.

Hmm, if only I wasn't a Jedi.... and a knight! ... and lightsided :p

@[member="Kira Liadain"] You never minded my gutter mind before :)

@[member="Serian Loria"] Ah, the traditional recruiting methods. How much I miss seeing those.

PS: I'm stealing one of your tags that I've never seen before. It matches my sig really well.

Serian Loria

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Steal from me will you, when I did all the hard work browsing all those tags, lazy bum.

Yes, old recruiting methods, back in MY day that was how it was done... Is from 815 years in the past......
I am old school, I admit this.

@[member="Serian Loria"]

Color me interested. My character's biography is in fire need of an overhaul, but the current content should give enough of an impression about what Abel's about. His former master poofed on him so I've been looking for a mentor for quite some time. Between the two of these snarkinators, there's going to be enough banter to make a feature film. XD

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/6913-abael-denko/

Serian Loria

@[member="Abel Denko"] Oh, this should be interesting, especially as Serian came from higher society, there are plenty of things that he hasn't done for himself that always got regulated to a servant because he couldn't be bothered. So A'bael will have plenty of fuel to use to mock him with, which is going to make conversations fun for us both.

Get a thread set up at your leisure, I am happy to claim you as my very first apprentice! :)
I would also, very much appreciate an updated bio, but you don't have to.

That's correct. Pleasure to meet you finally.

You should send Izzy for a weekend at her uncle's place, I'd love to get to know my brother's kid better.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

@[member="Abel Denko"] umm, I wonder if that's a good idea.. If @[member="Josiah Denko"] approves of this I would. It would be nice to have a weekend alone with him.

@[member="Serian Loria"] hai! Sorry for hijacking your thread. I'm a knight or I may have taken you up on your offer. I love learning ^.^

Serian Loria

@[member="Sophia Walsh"] Oh, that would be highly entertaining, both apprentices being related, I won't mind taking you even if you're in the later stage of training.
In the pursuit of knowledge, one must always press forward and keep learning, even if one might think themselves a master of their craft.
Plus, it will be fun to see how Abel reacts XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom