Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeking a holocron

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
Sorel nodded at her friends words and the image of the gatekeeper flickered and disappeared. "You're right," she said to Orihime, "we should get going. However tranquil this spot is, it's easy to forget where we are and how many trials we might face just getting back to our ships."

She stowed the holocron away and then looked around. The Wookiees had gone and she wasn't about to seek them out just to say good-bye, so she headed back in the direction they came in and set a lively pace. "I love the planet, but for now, I'd be glad to be back in space."

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

She nodded in agreement, the world was amazing but she preferred the feeling of being in space before she spoke. "I agree, we should head up and be ready for anything." The look she gave though was a fun one as she was just excited. "Lets get back to the ships and have some fun, I know my mother is going to enjoy this adventure and hearing all about it." There was more but come on that was most of the excitement that came from the different things they were doing. Slowly she started walking back the way they had come and the pair could go get to their ships and head home.. or at least to the temple as she cleaned herself up a little adjusting her robes and hair to look proper again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom