Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Security Warnings & Guest Count

A few of us have been encountering these issues tonight, enough to warrant bringing it to Admin attention.

Firstly, we are encountering Security Warnings when accessing Chaos. The standard "this site might try to make you download things/malware" warning.

Secondly, We have 782 "Guests" online at time of posting. While this isn't the same 20,000 that lagged the site, the fact that it's over 100 is concerning.

The site is noticeably slower since the Warnings and Guest Count increase.

I'm going to assume that Valiens tripped over the power cord or something. :p

Tanomas Graf

T
Screenshot for posterity:

b84eed1cd63dabe40f92ea69049de864.png

Ditto. Error encountered when using Firefox 55.0.3 (multiple add-on's present, do not affect this error).

GmT409t.png

Specifically encountered when accessing the Incursion IC subforum in this instance. Could not replicate in Chrome.

Same here. Saw on Discord [member="Tefka"] was gonna reboot stuff though I'd also like to say it isn't just CHAOS. Been experiencing major lag with other stuff too through Steam. Probably unrelated but figured I'd mention it anyways

EDIT Firefox seems to be working for me now

Thank you everyone. We are aware of the situation and working on getting things back to normal. Tefka will release updates on Discord and likely on the site as they become available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom