Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sector Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of this Cold War talk going on and the probable storylines and plots that could go with it, this character has ICly made the decision to leave the Defense Force and help out in a more domestic environment.

We can do some crime fighting, investigations, speeder chases, and a little counter-insurgency operations. SWAT Teams also exist in Star Wars as well.

If you've got a Sector Ranger, a law enforcement official, or a Jedi Peacekeeper or Investigator, I'd love to plot and roleplay with you.

[member="Marcus Foster"]

I doubt I'll be leaving the defence force, but I would love to roleplay some counter-insurgence operations. Though last time my character took out an enemy operation it resulted in him losing an eye, leg and his wife.

[member="Marcus Foster"]

An Imperial spy network set up on some Republic planet, tracking down various agents of the Sith or a raid on a facility of theirs.

If you didn't want it to be the One Sith it could always be a separatist or terrorist faction.

[member="Jalek Arkada"]

Definitely. I'd love to see some PvP action happen.

[member="Gir Quee"]

Same. I've always loved dark and gritty stories of investigators and police in the underworld. Blending in and then bagging a few criminals for committing fraud or theft.

Yox Dikai

Y
Finally some others! I wish I had time for more stories with y'all, but college is kicking me all over the place right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom