Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Searching for an ally

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu
Current Outfit: Smuggler Attire

Tiaza grumbled. “I don’t want droid protectors. I’ve got you and Hilal. Keeping a innocent pop singer out of trouble shouldn’t be too much for you two to handle,” she giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I know your life is going to be dangerous now Babe,” Tiaza responded in a bit of a worried tone to her voice. “But you’re not thinking about making one of these low-life criminal planet…moons…whatever as your new home are you? I mean I love you but not sure that visiting Nar Shaddaa or Denon on a regular basis is something I would be looking forward to.” She giggled this time. “I know I will need to keep my eyes peeled here, so let’s get to this cantina and find your friend quickly. Hopefully no one we run into will be a friend of Rory. As if that sleemo had friends.”

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
"I guess," Sorr said. "But just to ensure your safety while Hilal and I are gone." Tiaza was pretty restless and loved to explore but she also loved cuddling with Sorr something that the young man enjoyed. However, after Tiaza got kidnapped Sorr was being extra cautious.

"Don't think Rory had friends," Sorr said as Tiaza's Purr entered the planet's surface. "They were more as tools to him I bet."

He kissed Tiaza on the cheek. "I'll be carrying you all the time," Sorr whispered. "So I will make sure that you won't slip away from me."

The young man landed the freighter onto the unoccupied spacepad before shutting off the ship and carrying Tiaza. "You sure you want to keep your smuggler attire?" He asked.

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza appreciated that Sorr wanted to keep her safe. And Hilal would probably agree. But Tiaza didn’t want them to feel that she needed a babysitter at all times. And more importantly, Tiaza didn’t want a babysitter ever. Hilal and Tiaza clicked right away. Even though the young Mandolorian was her bodyguard she was more of a friend right from the start. Sorr also was a quick connection, and he is Tiaza’s boyfriend, not at all a bodyguard. Maybe she should let them have a bit of security after the deal with Rory, but they better relax as time passed.

The young Chiss gave a giggle as Sorr agreed with her that Rory had no friends. It was hard to believe that anyone could like that bastard. Maybe someone would hang around him for the right amount of credits. She smiled when he told her that he was going to carry her around. “My ankle is still recovering, so maybe it is best that you carry me. Um. As much as I enjoy the treatment and being as close to you as possible. At some point isn’t it going to look weird for you to be carrying me around everywhere?”

She gave a giggle as he lifted her up as they were ready to leave the ship. He asked about her wardrobe and she looked down at what she was wearing. “I think it looks alright. My red outfit I’m afraid is ruined. Maybe we can go shopping if you aren’t happy with my current ensemble, but you know I do like to change stuff up from time to time. I promise we can find more outfits that you enjoy.”

Sorr Kortu

"I don't care," Sorr said remembering all the times he was teased for being socially awkward. "Let people look at us, it's not like they all think I'm a weirdo more than I already am."

Tiaza may care for appearances considering she's a pop singer, but Sorr just couldn't bring himself to care any longer. The young man continued to carry Tiaza as he smiled. "I can sew it back up for you." Sorr winked. "Besides, we got some time and I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of your wardrobe."

Vletti'azan'uosus

“I’m used to being the center of attention,” Tiaza said with a shrug. “As long as I’m not getting in the way or causing a problem then you can continue to carry me around even when the ankle is healed. Unless I start to get fat due to lack of exercise. No one wants a fat pop star.”

Tiaza gave a giggle, “Pilot, smuggler, rescuer of kidnapped pop stars, magic massaging hands, and you sew too?” Tiaza kissed Sorr on the neck and purred as she rubbed her cheek against his. “Someone taught you right growing up. And I’m so lucky to be yours. I’m glad you’re not too obsessed with the nice red number. I’ve got five more at home. It’s
my look. But when I’m big time I’m going to have to do wardrobe changes during shows. Might as well get a head start at picking out new looks when I have the time and the best judge in the galaxy.”

Sorr Kortu

"My uncle runs a clothing line," Sorr said remembering all the times he hung out with him. "He was..... eccentric but he was always good to me, he taught me how to sew and how to create clothing. Never was good at it though."

He smiled carrying Tiaza and kissing her. "I did remember sewing a stuffed bear when I was 10 years old." Sorr said. "But it didn't come out right, the left leg was bigger than the right and I think I made the left eye too big."

The young man relaxed when Tiaza purred holding her head closer to his chest. "Don't get concerned about your weight Tiaza," Sorr said winking. "Don't think you're the type that will get fat. As much as I love the styling Smuggler look, I'll always love your red outfit more."

Sorr and Tiaza reached the ramp as he sighed. "Right," he said carrying Tiaza. "Let's look around."

Vletti'azan'uosus

“I learn something new about you all the time Sorr,” Tiaza said with a giggle. “I hope I’m as interesting to you. And not just because I’m a pretty face. There are lots of those in the galaxy. Brinna’s very pretty and you’ll be around her all the time. But I would very much like to see what you can do with my red outfit. It’s on the Purr still. So you can have a go at it whenever you like. I’ll model for you after it’s complete. Though I do hope you’ve gotten better over the years. I don’t need to go out on stage with one sleeve longer than the other,” the sleeves were not technically part of the portion of the outfit that was torn so technically there was little chance of that happening. “An angled hemline might be interesting though,” she gave Sorr a wink.

“I’m not the type to get fat,” Tiaza responded with a smile. “But I could get used to being carried like this. And that could lead to laziness, which I’ve never been in the past and then. Boom. I’m fat and you’re ditching me for a new girl.” She gave another laugh. Even if she got lazy enough to let her body go, she was pretty sure someone around her would motivate her before it was too late.

“Where are we going to look for your friend?” the young Chiss questioned. “I’m sure we don’t have time to find the best shopping area and just hope that this guy shows up looking for a birthday present for his girlfriend or something.”

Sorr Kortu

"I mean," Sorr kissed Tiaza on the forehead. "I can sew it real quick if you want?" Though Sorr wasn't sure if Tiaza would like his handiwork and besides Sorr didn't want to waste anymore time.

"Good," Sorr whispered looking down at Tiaza when she mentioned that she could get used to being carried around. "I don't think you will get fat just by me carrying you for a couple of hours and look at this way the more I carry you the stronger I get."

He chuckled maybe it didn't work that way, but Sorr always liked the bodybuilders on magazine covers as a kid. Sorr tried to emulate them but after reading how much they had to work to get a ripped body, he gave up on that dream. Then again, a Smuggler's career comes with more risk. "Again about Brinna?" Sorr asked. Tiaza has been talking a lot about Brinna ever since she met her. Sorr got the feeling she did not like her at all. "She has a boyfriend Tiaza and you're with me. I would never leave you."

And that is the truth.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Vletti'azan'uosus

“Well I am glad to hear that!” Tiaza responded loudly. “Cause you’re stuck with me. And I’m stuck with you. There’s a reason the universe chose to put us in that same cantina on Ord Mantell and it wasn’t to get us ready for the next relationship. Speaking of Brinna’s boyfriend, isn't he on Nar Shaddaa? And doesn’t he owe you drinks? Maybe we should stop by and see him. That might put my mind at ease to know that he really exists.”

Tiaza hugged close to Sorr and traced a zig-zag line across the top of his chest with the tip of her finger. “I appreciate that you like the outfit, but I think it’s best we get moving. If this place is worse than Denon I’d like to find your friend and get going. Well…and shop. But I suppose Nar Shaddaa with you has to be better than Glee Anselm with Rory. So maybe we take a little time.”

Sorr Kortu

"Yeah," Sorr said starting to carry Tiaza down the ramp. "Let's get moving." He didn't like the way Tiaza talked about Brinna as if she was going to steal him away from Tiaza. Sorr tried to reassure the young Chiss but she didn't want to hear it. "We should stop by Shoan's place first," he said exiting the spaceport and going through the main city. "Maybe he has contacts that can locate our man."

After about an hour of walking, the two arrived at his bar. It barely recovered from the IG Assassin Droid attack: Blaster marks were still embedded onto the walls and the ceiling was still torn apart from when the Droid self-destructed but there were still patrons wetting their tongues with alcohol. A smirk formed on Sorr's face while he carried Tiaza in his arms. To the underworld, atmosphere doesn't mean much as long as they get drunk. "Now where is he?" Sorr mumbled.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza took in as much of the sights of Nar Shaddaa as she could while being carried through the streets. It was pretty much like she’d heard described before a dirty Coruscant. She knew there had to be good parts of the moon. As she thought further though she remembered it was inhabited initially by Hutts who didn’t seem to mind the grime. Sure though there had to be a crime lord present that enjoyed the finer things in life.

They arrived at the bar and Tiaza couldn’t help but feel sorry for Shoan and Brinna. If Sorr and Tiaza hadn’t been thrust into their lives Rory wouldn’t have sent the IG after Shoan. Then again if that hadn’t happened Brinna wouldn’t have joined Sorr’s crew and they wouldn’t have gotten Rory off their backs once and for all.

“Sorry ‘bout the mess we’re still getting…” Shoan was talking as he came rushing down the stairs from his apartment. The bar got busy at a certain time. When everything else was filled up and there were still beings looking to get drunk. But the VIP section, dance floor and DJ booth were still out of commission so it was hard to get a good crowd most of the time. “Sorr! What’re you doing here? Where’s Brinna? Last I heard from her, she was on Ylesia.”

Tiaza looked at Shoan and she was a little surprised that Sorr and Shoan were…similar. Not just dark skinned humans, but a little more than that. “Oh my! You’re Tiaza!” Shoan exclaimed upon seeing the Chiss singer in Sorr’s arms. “Your music is great. Welcome to my little place in the galaxy. I wish it was in better condition, but you know…Rory.” He gave a roll of his eyes. “Next time you come I’ll have a better crowd and I promise to have my sound system up so you can sing for us. But for now I just got a shipment, so I can get you anything you want to drink. I owe Sorr big time.”

“Oh. Um,” Tiaza gave Sorr a look. “I’m not sure if we have time for a drink. Sorr is looking for a friend. He was hoping you might find him.”

Shoan smiled to Tiaza and started walking to the bar. “There is always time for a drink little lady. Who you lookin’ for Sorr? I’ll help however I can. But I’m not big fish on Nar Shaddaa. So don’t get your hopes up.”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom