Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Searching for an ally

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu
Current Outfit: Smuggler Attire

Tiaza couldn’t believe the ordeal that they had been through. Sorr had picked up a crew to rescue her and return Lady X’s cargo to her. It was good to see Sorr and meet the others. It was good to be free of all the nastiness. Now they were leaving to run down another associate of Sorr’s before taking Tiaza back to Ord Mandell to meet back up with Hilal.

They were just into orbit and Sorr was making calculations for their next stop. Tiaza was pleasantly surprised that they were going on their own. She figured with a crew now that at least one of them would get to take the co-pilot’s chair. Tiaza, after all, didn't know a thing about flying a ship. She was just a passenger. But Sorr and her needed some time so she didn’t even think about arguing the arrangement. “I think I tweaked my ankle,” Tiaza said with a smirk as she raised it and tried to rotate it. The boots she was wearing weren’t the best for the task, but it really didn’t matter. Her ankle was healing. She really didn’t need support any longer, but she liked having Sorr take care of her. And Sorr liked taking care of her.

The young Chiss stood from the co-pilot’s chair and hopped over to sit in Sorr’s lap. They were just hovering at the moment as calculations were being made. But Tiaza wasn’t in a hurry to be on their way. She ran her hand through Sorr’s hair and then leaned in to kiss him passionately. After a few minutes of exchanging kisses she pulled away and smiled. “So where is it we’re going now? And what for?” She asked truly not remembering their destination, but also hoping Sorr had changed his mind. “I hear Zeltros is nice this time of year.” The young Chiss had no idea what time of year it was on Zeltros or what the weather was like. Just that it was a nice place to let loose for a couple days.

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
Sorr was glad that Tiaza was rescued, it did cost him a piece of himself when he killed Rory. It was the first time that Sorr killed a person and even though Rory was a piece of work who abused Tiaza, it felt wrong to take a life like that. It was even worse when Sorr was surprised on how easy it was to extinguish a life like that. The young man did his best to erase the incident from his memory, Tiaza was safe, and she was sitting on his lap kissing him passionately. "Remember I told you that I was supposed to look for a Courscant undercover cop?" Sorr asked kissing her neck repeatedly. It felt so good to have Tiaza close to him again.

"Well, I just want to check on him and to make sure to cover my tracks. Don't want Dad to continue to monitor me." Tiaza wasn't wearing her tight red attire anymore but a Smuggling outfit. Sorr was a little disappointed but Tiaza can make a burlap sack look good. "Maybe we can go on a vacation on Zeltros," Sorr said as the ship lifted off. "Right now we're going to Nar Shaadda."

The young man wanted to carry Tiaza in her arms all day and if her ankle is hurting then it's more than an excuse for Sorr to carry her around. "I missed you so much Tiaza." Sorr said. "I hope Rory didn't abuse you too much."

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Vletti'azan'uosus

“Nar Shaddaa,” Tiaza repeated and then kissed Sorr right in front of his ear. “That’s right I can’t believe I forgot. I hope it isn’t as bad as Denon.” The young Chiss actually didn’t see much of Denon. And even if something was beautiful and enjoyable most of the time she was stuck with Rory manhandling her and smacking her ass while they looked to get his hyperdrive fixed.

“I missed you too Sorr,” Tiaza admitted without pause. She had suffered indignity while Rory kept her from Sorr, but the whole time she knew her dashing young smuggler would find her and free her. “Sitting anywhere but your lap is not my favorite activity right now,” Tiaza said, forcing a smile. “But he was more an ass than actually hurting me.” Thinking about it made her glad that Sorr wasn't there for most of it.

“I hope you know what you’re doing with this undercover guy,” she said with a giggle before kissing his ear once again. “Hilal said that if I’m not back in a week that Sap is going to put a price on my head so high that she would hunt me down to bring me back.”

She stayed very close to his ear and gave a sensual purr as she ran a hand along his side. “I hear Zeltros has nice beaches and small bikinis,” she tried to sound sexy, but it had too much giggle in it. “I hope you’re making the right choice.”

Sorr Kortu

"It kinda is," Sorr said holding on to Tiaza's arm while she kissed him on the cheek. "No matter what Tiaza," Sorr said punching in the coordinates to make the jump to lightspeed. "I won't leave you behind again, It was stupid of me to even do something like that. I want you to feel safe with me at all times."

That meant being in Sorr's arms, clinging on to his leg for dear life. Sorr wanted Tiaza to feel safe even if it means never letting go of him at all times. "You know," Sorr chuckled blushing at Tiaza's remarks about Zeltros. "There's only one person I want to see in a small bikini," Sorr kissed Tiaza on the lips. "I hope I'm making the right choice as well." Sorr said as he made the jump to Lightspeed.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza listened to Sorr promise not to leave her. It was a promise he shouldn’t make. Sometimes you have to let go of something in order to get it back. Holding on too tightly will eventually destroy anything. But the young Chiss loved him for wanting to keep her safe and sound. And she wanted to believe that things would go smoothly, but that wasn’t the truth of the galaxy.

She also knew that all things being equal Sorr would choose relaxing fun in the sun on Zeltros over whatever business needed to be seen to on Nar Shaddaa. But he was taking risks now. Risks that needed to be covered up. Risks that Sorr wouldn’t want his father to find out about. Hopefully this guy that Sorr wanted to find would help out with that. There was plenty of time for frolicking on a beach when Sorr was certain that he wouldn’t be hunted down.

Tiaza gave a giggle at Sorr’s blush and his comment about only seeing her in a bikini. “Well that’s good to hear. Those Zeltrons wear less of a bikini than I’m willing to. At least to the beach. When we get alone maybe I’ll have a special one for you.”

Sorr Kortu

“Why do I have a feeling you left a bikini in this ship Tiaza?” Sorr smiled letting Tiaza sit on his lap. He loved her naive innocence considering it reminded Sorr of himself. Two kids wide eyed idealist exploring the galaxy. But that will come to an end soon so they needed to make up as much time as possible.

“Knowing you Tiaza,” Sorr said. “I definitely want to see more of your naughty, purring side.”

Vletti'azan'uosus

Why would I hide a swimsuit in the ship?” Tiaza asked innocently. Truth was that she didn’t have a swimsuit in the Purr. She honestly hadn’t had the time to do proper shopping to make sure she had things of her own. She just had her torn red outfit that everyone says she looks good in. And the outfit that she was now wearing that Lady X had given her.

She had every intention of picking up some sexy selections to entertain Sorr when they had time to themselves. Maybe she could even go shopping on Nar Shaddaa. The moon might not be high society, but it had rich outlaws who enjoyed woman who look good. She might not find a swimsuit, but something else that would catch her and Sorr’s attention.

“If I did manage to hide something away I promise it would pale in comparison to what I have in mind.”

Sorr Kortu

"Like your iconic red outfit?" Sorr smiled kissing her on the neck. The young man continued to hold onto her tightly not wanting to Tiaza go. He worked so hard to get Tiaza back and sacrificed his soul to make sure she was safe. "How is your butt?" Sorr asked placing his hand on Tiaza's thigh. "I've heard Rory was hitting it a lot."

A smirk formed on Sorr's face when he was watching the blue streaks from the cockpit. "I can help you heal if you want to?" Sorr smiled kissing her cheek. "I will always take care of you babe."

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza blushed mightily when Sorr mentioned her backside. It wasn’t as bad now. But the smuggler who had taken her was not kind. And she wasn’t sure if it might still be all purple. “Who told you what happened to my butt?” she asked sheepishly. “I had hoped you’d never hear that. You should be the only one to spank me at this age.”

Did he say he could heal her? He didn’t offer to heal her ankle. Not that she would have taken him up on the offer. Her gimpy ankle allowed her to be close to him. For him to carry her around and be pressed against his chest. Healing that would not be in either of their best interests. Except maybe she would have been able to get away from Rory if she was fully healthy.

“You can heal my butt?” she asked, a little suspicious. “Well. We are going to be in hyperspace for a little bit right? And it would make it better to sit. I guess you can try to heal it.”

Sorr Kortu

“Heal your butt?” Sorr laughed. “No but maybe I can make it feel better. I know you must have felt violated when Rory kept touching your butt.”

The young man sighed when Tiaza asked who told him that. “It’s that A.I,” Sorr sighed. “M.O.M told me. I just want you to feel safe and secure again.”

Vletti'azan'uosus

"Well if you think you can make it feel better. I am not going to shoo you away," Tiaza replied with a bashful smile. "It was horrible what that sleemo did. I am glad that he is dead. I am sorry that he made you do it though."

At the statement of where news of her abuse came from she looked around the cockpit. "What do you need an AI for? You are the best pilot in the galaxy. It isn't listening and watching us now is it?"

Sorr Kortu

A surge of anger came over Sorr when Tiaza mentioned what Rory did. It was disgusting the way he treated Tiaza like dirt and it made Sorr feel guilty for not rescuing her sooner. "I don't want to talk about it," Sorr said looking away. He was making progress forgetting what he did, sure Rory probably deserved to die but it still didn't feel right killing him.

"Bend over on my lap," Sorrr said. "Let's see what I can do."

The young man sighed shaking his head. "Brinna insisted," he said. "I don't like the A.I but Brinna said that she will be a big help navigating through the difficult places like an asteroid field. Don't worry Tiaza."

He kissed the young Chiss' neck. "I shut her off, she won't be able to listen."

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza gave Sorr a kiss on the cheek, knowing that he still didn’t feel right about Rory dying. She gave him a bit of a shocked look when he said to bend over his lap. But he wasn’t Rory. She could trust him so she did it. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt her.

The young Chiss listened to the reason behind the AI. It made sense to a degree, but she still wasn’t sure that Sorr needed it. He was great with the ship. Though a computer brain managing hyperspace calculations might be safer. And Tiaza was all for anything that kept Sorr safe. “So it’s just the two of us again?” She said it with a bit of a sultry voice, but she was really just relieved that Brinna or someone else wouldn’t come along a recording of her on Sorr’s lap with her bum up in the air. And who knew what was going to happen next.

Sorr Kortu

As soon as Tiaza was bent over, Sorr gulped seeing her butt in the air close to his face. He didn't want to hurt Tiaza and he was pretty sure it was a dark purple with the way Rory treated Tiaza's butt. "Of course, Tiaza as it should be," he winked as took a deep breath and began to massage her bottom. "It feels soft," Sorr said as he continued to massage, his body melting at the sound of Tiaza's sultry response. He wished that she wore her red outfit for this occasion but he wanted to make sure that she felt comfortable around his touch first.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza purred loudly as Sorr began to massage her rump. She couldn’t believe he was actually doing that. It made her feel a little uncomfortable for a moment, but it was easing the tension that had built up under the abuse of Rory’s mitts. “Wow. You’ve got a magic touch Sorr. How long til we’re out of hyperspace? A week? I could handle a week of this kind of treatment.”

Sorr Kortu

Sorr continued to massage Tiaza's backside feeling reinvigorated by Tiaza's loud purr. In fact it was the loudest Sorr has heard from the Young Chiss. She must have really loved the massage. "I don't really have a magic touch," Sorr chuckled. "It's just me trying to make sure that your rump feels better after what Rory did to you."

The young man checked navicomputer. "We'll be heading to the planet in five minutes," Sorr said. You want to continue the massage? Or are you going to sit up?"

Vletti'azan'uosus

Sorr explained he didn’t have a magic touch. Tiaza didn’t mean real magic, nor even the abilities of a Jedi to heal through the Force, but when he touched her it made her whole body tingle. She could forget the abuse she took at the hand of the vile smuggler who was now gratefully gone from the galaxy. “You are a wonderful man Sorr. I am so lucky to have you.”

She gave a groan of disappointment when Sorr said they would be near the planet/moon in five minutes. She reluctantly shifted her positioning so that she was once again sitting in his lap. “Why must hypespace go by so quickly?” she whined, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I don’t really want to be caught in that position, but we can take advantage of the next five minutes in other ways.” She leaned in and kissed Sorr passionately not pulling away until he had to return the ship to realspace.

Sorr Kortu

"And I'm lucky to have a woman like you Tiaza," Sorr smiled giving her rump one last massage before she moved to her lap. While Tiaza moaned about how fast Hyperspace was moving, Sorr chuckled. "Do you want me to give you technical reason?" he smirked before Tiaza kissed him passionately. "I love you so much." Sorr said rubbing her back. "I missed you, your touch, your purrs, your kisses. I'll always be there to save you."

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza giggled when he asked if she wanted the technical reason for why hyperspace was fast. She actually didn’t have much interest in it. But she would have listened to Sorr talk about it, if kissing him wasn’t so enjoyable. But even kissing had to stop for some things.

“I love you too babe,” she responded to his statement. She kissed him one last time before she had to let him get back to controlling the ship. “How about we work so that I don’t need to be saved any more,” she gave Sorr a wink. Life as a semi-celebrity and a smuggler’s girlfriend probably would result in many more situations where she found herself in trouble. But a girl can wish for peace.

Sorr Kortu

"I'll be sure to have Brinna Dara Brinna Dara build you Droids that will watch your every move," Sorr chuckled while making the final preparations to exit from hyperspace. "Don't worry Tiaza, I'll make sure that they won't look while you do your erotic recordings." He kissed Tiaza on the cheek while the Tiaza's Purr exited out of Hyperspace. Nar Shadda immediately appeared before them causing Sorr to sigh.

"Here we go," Sorr said. "Nar Shadda, the Smugglers Moon, I hope you're ready Tiaza because I don't think any of these guys are friendly. The last time my Dad's contact was heard was in a Cantina near the wastes. Just stick close to me and we'll get this over with you and I can have a proper date before I leave to start my Smuggling career."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom