Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Scuba Mercenaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranga Desilijic Boga

SCUBA Captain. Merc. MOTM Dec. 2016
Name: Scuba Mercenaries
Intent: Aquatic bounty hunters/assassins
Affiliation: Hutt Cartel
Availability: Rare
Quality: C
Type: Infantry
Strength: 90 trained hunters
Description: These mercenaries are specifically trained to provide aquatic support on Hutt Cartel missions. This unit is led by [member="Ranga Desilijic Boga"], a Hutt. Ranga himself is an aquatic bounty hunter, using knifes and sniper rifles to sneak up and eliminate targets. This is all done by remaining hidden in the water. Think of this like 'Navy Seals' in a sense. These mercenaries include Mon Calamari, Weequay and Rodians. Other commanders will be introduced later. They utilize equipment such as...
-Rifles (sniper)
-Flames throwers
-Harpoon guns
-vibroblades/knifes
-pistols
-Diving gear/camo
Strengths:
  • Camo and aquatic warfare.
  • Assassination at long range.
  • These scoundrels will risk everything to complete their mission. Good luck trying to get away. They're everywhere!
Weaknesses:
  • yet to have battle experience.
  • Camo is experimental.
Links: Not used in rp yet. Wanted to get approved first.
Inspiration: Ranga is proving his worth by establishing a new type of bounty hunter to the Hutt Cartel arsenal

Hi [member="Ranga Desilijic Boga"], you got me

Ranga Desilijic Boga said:
Should be hunters I think

Description: These mercenaries are specifically trained to provide aquatic support on Hutt Cartel missions. This unit is led by [member="Ranga Desilijic Boga"], a Hutt. Ranga himself is an aquatic bounty hunter, using knifes and sniper rifles to sneak up and eliminate targets. This is all done by remaining hidden in the water. Think of this like 'Navy Seals' in a sense. These mercenaries include Mon Calamari, Weequay and Rodians. Other commanders will be introduced later.
First off This needs to be a little longer you can include details like equipment, how long the units been going for , some of the key members etc.

two I'm left wondering how or why a hutt would lead a 'navy seals ' like unit they are hardly renowned for stealth or motivation to fight hand to hand.

Links: Not used in rp yet. Wanted to get approved first.
I need you to do me a dev thread for this unit if you want them to be B level.

Hi, [member="Ranga Desilijic Boga"]
Just a few more things:

Quality: B
That should be C

Description:
Can you add a list of strengths and weakness's here

and you havn't given me an answer on this point:

Lucien Cordel said:
two I'm left wondering how or why a hutt would lead a 'navy seals ' like unit they are hardly renowned for stealth or motivation to fight hand to hand.
Regards
Callum

Lucien Cordel said:
and you havn't given me an answer on this point: Lucien Cordel, on 19 Dec 2015 - 11:24 PM, said: two I'm left wondering how or why a hutt would lead a 'navy seals ' like unit they are hardly renowned for stealth or motivation to fight hand to hand. Regards Callum

The rest looks ok

Ok so that addresses the stealth issue but I still question why [member="Ranga Desilijic Boga"] would want to be a 'navy seal' Hutts are renowned for their laziness. Prehaps he was a backseat commander that would be more feasible.

Regards
Callum

[member="Ranga Desilijic Boga"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom