Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scoundrel Contract: #S-001

Generic Fill In Account #1

G
Scoundrel Contract #S-001

Twenty Containers of Spice to be moved from Kessel to Tatooine.
Contact on Kessel goes by the name of Shiv.
Contact on Tatooine goes by the name of Gi.
Avoid any attention.

Reward:
5000 Credits

OOC: Upon completion please link complete thread here.

G
[member="Eliza Steele"] | [member="Bandit Six"]

I've heard the spice mines are lovely at this time of the year, do try and make your visit...less permanent then most of those who go there.

KitKat

[member="Dorrian Korr"]

If you want to snag a different contract I can play back up. If that’s allowed? If it’s not we can do a different thread.

Let’s ask [member="Kurjak"] ?

KitKat

[member="Dorrian Korr"]. We can give it a shot. Since we don't know if I can do two contracts at once want to just make a new thread?

We can be running spice in our thread too if you like. It just won't be an official contract so we don't break rules. It will be our own cool thread :D

G
[member="Bandit Six"]
To clarify, as you aren't the original contract taker you can take another contract. You're hired muscle, why not spread that muscle over everything?

G
[member="Eliza Steele"]
Well done. Your payment of 5000 credits will be ready for collection when you next see fit.
A pleasure, as always, doing business with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom