Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied Scorpions

Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Intent: To create a sniper/skirmisher focused unit for Clan Akaata and Aedan[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Image Credit: N/A[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Role: Rank and File for Clan Akaata.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Links: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Nagai[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]GENERAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Unit Name: Scorpions[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Affiliation: Aedan Miles, Lao Tzu, Mandalorian Empire (This specific Order)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Classification: Infantry[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Equipment: MX-1 Sniper Rifle x80 per unit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]M-20 .8 BOAR-D Rail Gun x20 per unit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Mun’Beviin Anti-Material Rifle x10 per unit[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]110x MM-27 Charging Rhyno[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]110x Westar Skirmisher Armor[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]110x MP-1 Personal Absorption Shield[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]110x Tehk’la Blade[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Approval for items: Westar items and MandalArms items[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Description: Created by Aedan Miles after taking time to venture into the Firefist system where he came across members of both the Nagai and Tof whom were still often fighting amongst each other. After meeting with both races and besting the leaders of said races Aedan procured their loyalty through promise of calling upon them when war was unavoidable. The Nagai form the Scorpions a ranged unit focusing on their capability as marksman’s as well as making use of knives and pistols when needing to close to closer ranges. Using armor from one of the Mandalorian companies they have finally joined Aedan in the Known space and began to train alongside his other units. Orgainzed into units of 110 men per unit broke down into 10 men per squad each man armed and armored to the best of Aedan's ability. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]COMBAT INFORMATION:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Unit Size: Medium[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Unit Availability: Uncommon[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Unit Experience: Veteran[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Combat Function: Skrimishers and Snipers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Strengths:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Mobile: Able to move swiftly around the battle field to deliver devastating ranged attacks.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Elite: Being smaller isn’t always as bad as some would think it means that this unit could be considered an elite.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Weaknesses:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Ranged: Having mostly long range weaponry counting on other units to act as a buffer for them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]Lightly armored: Wearing what could be classed as light to medium armor the Scorpions are not meant to stand and fight.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]HISTORICAL INFORMATION[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]After gaining the loyalty of both races Aedan left one of his trusted Clan Members behind to start training and organizing them into units as well as training them in the use of what armor and weapons were sent back in the various supply runs he sent. When it came time for them to rejoin Aedan in known space he sent his son Aleksander with a small fleet to gather up those that would come and fight while making sure he delivered the promised goods and supplies to the rest of their people. Taking the new units aboard his ships he took them directly to Eshan where they would join in the training that Aedan’s forces would be having their while he trained some of the natives of Eshan as another unit.[/SIZE]

[member="Aedan Miles"]

First quick, I need you to link the ME in your affiliation.

I'm just going to need you to either provide permission for the Westar Skirmisher Armor and the Mandal Arms Personal Shield- these are both listed as affiliation those companies/closed market. So I'll need proof of permission or for them to be switched out.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Added the link to the ME faction page and in regards to armor I was informed by [member="Yasha Cadera"] that I was permitted use of anything that was on the ME resource thread. All items I used are from the ME personal stocks and were put there to be used by the ME from my understanding of it.

[member="Aedan Miles"]

That's great. But Codex and Factory still need proof. Yasha cannot give permission for other people's subs- this is a discussion previously had with her for that matter. I need proof that ME has permission to use these in that case. You understand that I can't just take someone's word it's okay but that I need to see some form of okay from the submitter of the sub. If the faction list includes those permissions that's great, and you can show me that (like if those people posted in it 'you have my permission to use X'). Otherwise you will need to get permission to use these in these subs from the creators. No one, not even Faction Owners, can give permission without proof for other people to use a third person's subs.

This, mind you, is if it were just affiliated with ME and only ME. Because you are *also* affiliating it with yourself, you personally still need permission to include those in a sub. Using them in an RP with ME is one thing, but to utilize them in a submission affiliated with your character is another, and still requires permission.

Tag me when both subs have been fixed accordingly.

Submission moved to pre-codex as per writer request.

Please remember to include a list of changes when you tag a member of codex staff to move the submission back to live judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom