Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Scorched Fur

191184b1d1c10eec9f23ee65352e4570.jpg

It was devastating....

Words just couldn't describe what she was seeing. MandalArms had been destroyed. And not just one of their facilities, but all three. They housed the companies subsidiaries; like MandalBioTech and more.

At first Lori thought that it might of been done through some failsafe or dead man's trigger that Kaine Australis had built. But surely she'd of known the passcodes after everything was given to her. No doubt Arla would have told her about it too.

Instead she had gotten the heads up from Viken Dobson Viken Dobson about what was happening. His message had gone straight to Arla, which in turn went straight to Lori as she was eating her dinner in her quarters. It took minutes before the pair were in the Jaster's Delight on a direct course to MandalArms.

Once they had arrived and exited her ship, Lori's shoulder's slumped as she looked at the destruction before her. Smoke billowed into the air and a lot of the buildings looked to be nothing but shells. Everything appeared to be gone.

"Who do you think did this, Arla? The Dobsons?"

"I doubt it. This is too bold of a move, even for them."

"Well then who?"

"I don't know yet. We'll need to do an investigation."

"Right. Let's do it."

As Lori started to move towards the facility, Arla caught her arm to stop her. "No, not yet. You can't do this on your own. By rights you shouldn't even go in there. You need a team."

"But Arla I know this facility. It's mine. I should go in there."

"Not until it's deemed to be safe.We must stay here until the team arrives."

Lori muttered under her breath as she turned to head back into her ship. People always pushed her away for her safety and Arla was no different. It just wasn't fair! She wanted to know who was behind this and if anything was left or salvageable. But time was wasting! And she was being told to wait. And with Arla never needing any sleep, she couldn't even sneak away from her. That was probably by Kaine built her for her in the first place.

While Lori made her way into the cargohold to prep the equipment for the investigation, Arla quickly sent off a message to Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun .

~This is Arla. Your assistance is required in an urgent matter. MandalArms and all of it's facilities have been destroyed. I am here with Lori at the main facility and for the moment I am keeping her from going inside, but we need an investigation team in here ASAP. And a clean up crew. Better bring some soldiers as well in case it's the first stage of a larger attack.

Arla out.~

Galen Paven had been out in hyperspace for a bit now. He had managed to find a busted up Jedi fighter from the Jedi Temple on Vrogas Vas. Since there literally had been NOTHING on that planet, he was lucky to even find this ship. It needed some work, well a lot of work, and luckily there were parts scattered from the area from Star Destroyers and various other ships around the temple. Once Galen had gotten the ship situated he took off from the planet. He had no idea where Gearing Gurke had managed to disappear to but Galen was determined to find him and hopefully get a Jedi Temple reformed somewhere in this crazy ass galaxy.

Galen had just come out of hyperspace in wild space. Nothing seemed to be charted on the navi-computer on this fighter. Galen had to rely on straight instinct. Being a Jedi of ole, this wasn't completely difficult. Galen just concentrated. Galen dodged asteroids and space debris and whatever else had been left out there from eons of wars and whatever else had happened out here. Galen had been looking at some planet, not sure which one it was, when he saw a massive explosion. Galen looked at the spot on the planet and concentrated a bit. He jacked the control stick to the left and dove down. He headed towards the planet and dove down towards what he saw.

When he entered the atmosphere of said planet, Galen could sense something sinister. He wasn't sure what or who but it was bad. Galen had put the ship down a bit of a distance from the explosion. Galen had managed to bypass the fact that an R2 unit was needed for the ship and did a little rewiring so it got him out and about. Galan had got himself out of the ship and onto the planets surface. That overwhelming feeling got a bit more ominous as he started off towards the are of the explosion.

Galen checked his belt and made sure his lightsaber had been attached. Thankfully it was. He got even closer to the explosion. He got himself to a ridge and kneeled down. He looked out into the gulch and shoot his head. A factory of sorts had been destroyed. He grabbed a pair of macrobinoculars from his pouch. and placed them to his eyes. He adjusted them and looked about. There had been what looked like bodies on the ground but he saw no particular blast points.

"Either this was an inside job or something else!" Galen had thought to himself. He still felt that ominous presence somewhere. Someone? Something? Galen couldn't pin-point it. He looked about some more through those macrobinoculars to scan the area to see if he could find anything piacular. Nothing. Something here wasn't right. Galen had been at a loss now. How did this happen, those poor souls there.

Galen had seen some movement with soldiers and such moving closer tot he area.

"Security Forces? Already? What seems like minutes after the explosion? Definitely leaning towards inside job!" Galen had made up his mind. Inside job indeed. Galen had proceeded to watch nonchalantly as things slowly unfolded.

TBC: Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Viken Dobson Viken Dobson

Second King of The Elysium Empire

"~This is Arla. Your assistance is required in an urgent matter. MandalArms and all of it's facilities have been destroyed. I am here with Lori at the main facility and for the moment I am keeping her from going inside, but we need an investigation team in here ASAP. And a clean up crew. Better bring some soldiers as well in case it's the first stage of a larger attack.

Arla out.~"

First, his heart jumped as he saw who was contacting him. Arla was Loreena's droid companion, one of and the last remaining of twelve assassin droids made by MandalArms, back when Kaine Australis owned the company. The droid was a very valuable helper, capable of combat, light engineering, piloting, and anything in between...but mainly she acted as a bodyguard to Lori. So when Rex saw the message was coming from her, it immediately took priority.

When he read the rest of the message, his fears were eased, but concern quickly replaced them. Loreena was ok, but MandalArms was destroyed. This was a disaster, MandalArms was the provider of well over half of The Empire's products, from the Makshi's and Val Khaars, to sidearms. Beyond what they produced, there were also plans for expansion...a battlecruiser, new guns, and for the company, a new building on Spindle VI, the new capital of The Empire. If the message was true, MandalArms was completely disabled by this attack.

"Arla, this is Rex Valhoun, I'll be there shortly with some Stormtroopers."

Enroute to The Main Facility

Rex's mind went into overdrive as he sat in his transport. It wasn't a question of who would do such a thing, as much as it was a question of who could do it. Maybe The Dobsons, but more likely, it was one of the foreign powers that were concerned about The Empire's sudden ascension. Since the destruction of Csilla, The Empire had grown rapidly, and now they had a capital planet. Heath, Rex's father, had made many enemies with his rhetoric, and it would not surprise Rex if one of these enemies had struck MandalArms in an attempt to swipe the Empire's legs out before they could walk.

He didn't know where to start...he wasn't the King, but Heath would give him jurisdiction over this matter due to his marriage. But what could he do? He guessed the first objective would be to investigate the immediate damage...then he'd have to allocate some funds to begin the immediate rebuilding of MandalArms. Maybe The Empire could be considered as the major shareholder of The Company now...just to make the partnership more official. He could also ask Rowena Arenais for help in the situation, Lori's aunt wasn't the most known figure to Rex, but he knew she had connections and wealth. She could certainly help.

Then, once the saboteurs are discovered, Rex will order every ship he has under his command to retaliate and bring the vengeance of an Empire upon them.

Andrew Lonek

Holy Knight Commander (Navis Sacra)
Approaching not too far from the landing site in the(Zero-T) fighter..Approximately a half-mile out, with the smoke and debris lingering in the atmosphere above, Lonek looked quickly to the left and the right. "Ce.....CERA...? CERA?..." Lonek beckoned as if awaiting for an answer from a human or android. What he recieved instead was a product of his own integration within the navigational system of his vessel. The computerized A.I. Integrated within spoke over the encrypted system link and echoed throughout the cockpit. (I am here Mr. Lonek...My fiberoptic scans are revealing interference within the surrounding A..AAAA..aaaareee....area.....Communication limited...redirecting signal boosting capabilities to yyy...yyyouu..your.. Gravity Zero...Are you ready to deploy?.) The female moderated voice would ask as Andrew would give a smirk and lift a finger above his head..."As ready as i can ever be...Gravity Zero...Open...Stationary..." He commanded as through a holding locker an armored suit (Gravity Zero) would shine brightly as the cooling tubes would let out a loud exhaust. Andrew would get up quickly from the cockpit and walk calmly in his tailored suit over to the armor. He snapped his fingers quickly and the armor micro probing light display would turn from red to blue noting that it was ready. "Time to go to work..." Andrew would nod and pat the armor on the shoulder. It was one of his favorite armors to wear for terrain travel and exploration. With built-in defensive and evasive maneuvers...He was always confident stepping inside the mechanical outfit. The question above all would be...Why was he here? What purpose did he have? And for Fracking out loud...How'd he manage to talk to his Vessel? This man was on a clear-cut mission. He would step outside and plant his feet on the ground firmly and scan the area. "Well...Nothing so far.....Let's get to the site...Mandalarms has been an interest of mine for quite some time." He spoke within the helmet. (Sir, Do you not mean to say..Mandalarms...Is the company that your father saught to invest in but heard that its credibility was questionable and therefore he struck a deal with a rival company and now lives to regret it in his old age? In which case..You compared him..to....YODA....I believe....) CERA would question as Lonek would shake his head in disbelief. "Iv'e got to fix you....."

Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Galen Arterius / Open

Last edited:
"Rex is on his way." Arla alerted Lori as she entered Jaster's Delight, being sure that her charge was there. Which indeed she was. "With some troopers."

Lori wasn't sure of how she felt about that. She wasn't sure of how Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun would handle the destruction. Especially since at the moment she didn't have any answers to the questions that he was bound to have. "How long until he arrives?"

"Soon."

"Well then let's at least do a perimeter search, okay? I've gotta find something for us to work with and at least the start of a damage report. I promise that I won't go in until the others arrive."

Arla knew that Lori was stubborn, but if she could keep her to her word than it would be all right until help arrived. So she nodded her approval.

Lori was already outfitted in her Rebel Ops armour, however she also grabbed her Hornet bow and quiver of arrows, just in case. "No time to lose. Let's go."

The pair once more exited the ship and began making their way near the smoking facility. And it was Arla that spotted Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek first. "Lori, we have company already."

Galen Arterius was still a bit too far away for him to be spotted yet.

Andrew Lonek

"Here we are. Running diagnostics....Heat signature detected...Female...And an Android..Companion perhaps?....CERA.....run the welcome party..." Lonek would ask as His body armor activated a holographic beacon from the right palm of his hand extended towards the pairs location with the words (I come in peace) displayed in galactic common language, and in several different primary languages in case translation was needed. Using his comms relay device to speak outside the helmet his voice came across a low and mechanical but clear enough to be understood. "Do you understand me? I am not here for a fight...Names Andrew Lonek...Owner of Lonek Tech...I am here on strickly business and mean you no harm.." He said as CERA would run a diagnostic on Arla from a distance.

Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Galen Arterius

Crumbling rubble, crumbling debris. Underneath all of that, laid a rather strange man. No, a strange droid. Connected to a series of tubes as soft red light kept pulsing in the distance. With a soft hissing noise after a few seconds, a loud POP noise could be heard in the depths of the rubble with a loud groan. Everything was bright, he had to adjust to the light...no, his photoreceptors had to adjust. Several whirring noises can be heard loudly, the entire body was adjusting to the environment. Flexing the fingers of his, he felt they were operational. Toes, his tongue, his mind...all operational.

"I can smell...burning?"

Blinking, he looked around to finally have his eyes adjust to the entire wreckage that had surrounded him. What in the world?! When Haon Hafey went to get his new body updated with software, the HRU Haon No.2, he expected it to not take to long under stasis. He had a bodyguard with him on top of it, was ensuring his survival while shut down. This was New Imperial Order territory, but it was on the border of the Silver Jedi Order, possibly at least a bit more tame. Apparently, he was completely proven wrong from just overlooking the entire area, the devastation that had brought forth to area...and the breeze between his legs.

He had forgotten things like clothing for a brief moment, turning as he checked on the pod. The glass was cracked, one of the beams had hit it but did minimal damage as it slid off to the side. Haon Hafey was very lucky to be alive, nearby was a duffle bag as he unzipped it and found his trademark clothing. It was not a tuxedo, but it would do nicely for now as he felt his hair a bit more frayed on the top of his head. Parts of his circuits did not feel at all complete near the top hemisphere, something to repair for later as he pulled out a hat, flipping it on now fully dressed. looking into the pod for reflection.

BgxOE-1594145949-50-show-300X165_0019_have-gun-will-travel.jpg

Instantly, he looked a bit harder into the reflection. Never in his mind, did he ever think he looked...well handsome, but this body looked...well, a bit more aged. Face was fuller, his eyes looked thinner and the hat...well, it might as well complete his whole look. Haon noted that when he got back to...well, wherever he went now, to fix his appearance. With his eyes now fully functioning, he glanced around and noticed someone fallen under all the debris, barely moving and holding a weapon in his hand. Walking over, he kneeled down and carefully tapped the back of the hand, grabbing the Vornskr Revolver that laid in the humans hand, looking at the cylinders and seeing it was still loaded with fresh ammunition. It was not his DL-56 or any of his twin pair of Heavy Blasters, but it would do.

Gripping his left hand over the rubble, he pushed it off and looked down at the Human, partly crushed and his body looking to be much worse for wear than even he wanted to admit. Leaning down, he tapped the side of his face and whispered something, grabbing the belt that was around the waist and putting it on himself, having a holster and the ammunition while throwing down the lightsabers that was on the belt. Pulling out a medical syringe, he jabbed it into the mans side as he went limp, healing slowly but would survive.

"Rest easy friend, I will find us a way out of here.

Tying the belt close, he glanced to the side and noticed some figures walking as he holstered the Revolver for now, moving a piece of sheet metal over the other Humans body to cover him from any possibly hostile enemies and began to walk out. Did the Brotherhood just try to end his life? Or was this just a retaliation strike to just the MandalArms? Whatever the case was, he was now stuck here and he needed answers. Walking over the large amount of debris, he slowly began to scan the area with his eyes, not really a true soldier but he did pick up a few tricks along the way.

However, hidden among all the rubble, all the wreckage, was the pod blinking a second time, softly as it contained what could only be described, as "Dream" data. Haon Hafey may be a genius, but it was hard to put blueprints into reality when stuck in a Human Replica Droid...though when connected to a computer, it is all dumped at once into a datacore. That said datacore...was still in the pod.

Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen Paven had sat tight. He watched the smoldering facility as closely as he could with the macrobinoculars from the vantage point he had been at. His fighter yards behind him. If he were to be seen, the chances of his making it back, safely, to his fighter was, well, impossible. Galen had looked up and saw a small figure falling from the sky as well as two figures on the ground. Galen had focused his macrobinoculars back into the sky at the falling figure.

Focusing and zooming onto the falling figure, Galen had been slightly dumbfounded. A falling set of Armor? Obviously, Galen knew there would be a person with in the armor but he also knew that this armor wasn't anything that could be purchased. Jango Fett, Shadow Troopers, or even Clone Troopers didn't have anything NEAR this technology. Galen was intrigued. He focused the MBs on the falling armor and noticed the "I come in Peace" message.

"I come in Peace? This guy obviously doesn't belong at this party. I wonder who he is?" Galen was even more intrigued. Could the one who demolished this facility be coming back as some sort of person who does the deed and then tried to sell them repairs? Galen had reached back again to double and triple check if his lightsaber was still attached to his belt. It was. Galen was starting to feel a bit uneasy with this.

Galen moved the MBs back towards the other two a bit further away. The one the armor looked like it was heading towards. He focused the visual receptors on the two, standing there, looking up at the sky. A woman and what looks like a droid of sorts? Galen wasn't sure. The young lady was fair skinned, pretty, in her own right, but definitely looked very disappointed. Foreman of the facility? Owner? Maybe someone who was looking to purchase this facility? The questions to answers were starting to outweigh each other.

Galen had looked back through the Macrobinoculars at the facility. Was there movement? Galen focused at the burning, well, everything, and looked a bit harder. Yes! There! Movement! A humanoid of some sorts? And.....and....One down? Alive? Galen couldn't tell. The humanoid figure picked something up and then dropped something. He jabbed the body with, something? Syringe? He covered the laying figure? Oh yeah, still alive. That was a healing syringe.

Galen sat back and put the Macrobinoculars onto the ground. He shook his head.

"
What in the Bantha Poo-Doo is going on here? Explosions, Humanoids, Suits of Armor never seen before or even thought of and some people not sure where they fit. I don't get it. This is something. What would Master Windu and Master Yoda do? "

Galen had covered his face with material he attached to his Jedi robe. He looked down from chateau he was observing from and then took that leap. The Force took over and he landed perfectly on the ground below. He looked straight ahead, checked for his lightsaber again and then slowly made his way towards the devastation.

TBC: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek Haon Hafey Haon Hafey

Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek came in peace? The holographic message that he displayed was curious at best. Just as the timing of his arrival was.

Lori raised a brow while Arla remained perfectly still. "Business? Well you've got some bad timing then. There won't be any business here for a while." She gestured towards the destroyed facility just beyond them. "You might as well go back to your office. We've got some work to do, so excuse us."

She moved to brush past him with Arla in tow. Sure it might of been a bit rude, but Lori had a lot more pressing matters, like finding some answers as to what happened here before Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun would arrive. MandalArms was part of her marriage contract, and with it's facilities destroyed, she didn't want to have Rex's interest in her to wain. So she needed to stay in charge.

Lori's mind ran through the possible suspects. Kaine was brash, and through his life he had gained a lot of enemies. Yet she had felt that much time had passed since his death; more than enough after his companies had gone into her hands.

But that might not be the case.

Another possibility was that this was all a warning to her. Lori had made her own enemies and she no longer had her family to fall back on. They were all gone. As far as she was aware, she was the only Arenais left. Even her Mandalorian family were gone. All that she had now was Elysium. And to be rejected from them would be horrible beyond words.

So she needed to find out what was going on here.

The sooner the better.

Haon Hafey Haon Hafey GreyJedi GreyJedi

Andrew Lonek

"Heh." Lonek replied with a glimpse of curiosity, as Loreena and Arla brushed by him. He saw the burning ashes behind them and was all to curious as to what happened here. Everything has a reason behind it. There is always an absolute. This was his mindset as he grinned and looked over to the passing duo. "Well then...The facility before me is indeed Mandalarms correct? I had business here...Investments...But being that this is no longer the case...I'll be on my way with finding out why..." Lonek nodded towards them and would let out a big sigh while shaking his head in regret. Another dead business venture. He thought to himself the many variables that were most likely in play. Someone could have wanted to stop the distribution of weapons and supply. Or perhaps someone heard about the infamous headquarters and just wanted to see it burn down. Lonek would then activate his thermal scanner and switch to a tracer mode, carefully studying the debris. As CERA analyzed the pieces on the floor and shattered remains..Perhaps he could reconstruct a visual model of what the place was once before. He had only seen visuals and met representatives of Mandalarms. He never had the pleasure of actually stepping foot inside. This was going to be a project indeed.

Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Haon Hafey Haon Hafey GreyJedi GreyJedi

Galen had made his way inside the devastation. He kept his face covered and also kept himself hidden as best as he could. He looked around as he kneeled behind a pillar that had been scorched from the explosion. It must of been a loadbearing pillar because it was quite solid. Galen had looked around and scanned with his eyes. He didn't see completely anything out of the ordinary, other then the burning materials and debris, but then again, he would have to go deeper into the building to really get a sense of what happened.

Galen had proceeded on. All of a sudden, he sensed something. A scan of sorts. Galen ducked himself behind some sort of machinery and waited. His Force Sense had got him. Luckily, he was strong in the force and sense the scan. He peaked up and saw Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek scanning the area. Galen stared from behind the machinery until he was done. When Lonek walked away, Galen proceeded on. He moved a bit deeper into the crumbling façade. He got into another room and looked to his left. He saw what looked like a covered body on the ground.

Galen moved closer to the body and stopped dead in his tracks

"A Jedi!?"

Galen only knew of a Sith, one Sith, that he encountered when he first awoke from his slumber. Then another, a Twi'Lek Sith. So all in all two Sith. No other Jedi. This one wore the garb of a Jedi. When Galen looked closer, he saw two Lightsabers discarded on the ground. He grabbed one. The craftmanship was beyond anything he had seen. The Hilt had been of another type of alloy that he was no familiar with. He touched his own lightsaber and took it off his belt. He compared the two. His was old, outdated and well worn. This Lightsaber had been beautifully crafted. Almost as if..........A beam suddenly crumbled down. He used the firce to push the other Jedi out of the way but unfortunately the beam struck Galen in the back. Galen was flung about 15 feet from where he stood.

About fifteen minutes later Galen had gotten up. The other Jedi was still unconscious. Galen got up and noticed a rip in his tunic pants. Galen shook his head and got up. He picked his lightsaber up off the ground and walked back over to the fallen Jedi. He placed one of the lightsabers at his side, seeing as he was not aware of what happened to the other when the beam fell, and then moved on. He went further into the building. He had heard two women talking on the backside of the building.

"MandalArms?"

Was this some sort of Weapons company? galen needed to do some research when he got back to where ever it was he was going to settle down. Galen moved a bit further and managed to find, what looked like, an office. He settled down in there to see if he could get some sort of explanation as to why someone would want to destroy a weapons company.

Haon Hafey Haon Hafey Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun

Lori stopped in her tracks and turned on her heel to face Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek . Did he just say that HE was going to find out why?

She gave Arla a glance which gave her bodyguard enough notice to place a hand on her charge's arm. She knew what Lori would try to do and she wasn't about to let her do it. So Arla verbally reminded her; "Wait for Rex..."

Lori huffed yet spoke up anyways. "Excuse me? Who put you in charge to investigate my facility?" She gave Arla a stare that clearly read that she didn't think that this whole situation was fair. Complete strangers had more rights than she did, it seemed. It wasn't as though Lori was useless, yet once again she was being kept out of reach of everything that she wanted to do. Sometimes reckless behaviours had their advantages! She didn't succeed at being a rebel by not acting on her instincts.

Hopefully Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun would arrive so that she could finally get in there. That is if he would allow her to.

Haon Hafey Haon Hafey GreyJedi GreyJedi

Andrew Lonek

Andrew peeked slowly over his right shoulder...eyebrows arched slightly..."Oh..I'm sorry...You see..LTI had investment ties with a Rex Valhoun....IThis facility was overseen by him, was it not? According to my data..A facility going up in flames so suddenly isn't a coincidence my dear. I'm not here to fight..Just do my part..cred is valuable...you know.." He nods with a grin and turns back towards the facility as he carefully scans the debris in the area.

It was clear that Loreena was wary of him and his presence...Being someone of his stature and nature, he couldn't blame her. While scanning the debri and awaiting what he was sure to be a quick response, he would signal CERA to download his credentials into an encrypted data chip, in preperation that she would require ID or further affirmation.

Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun GreyJedi GreyJedi

Overseen by...

...Did Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek really just say that?

Lori started to take another step forward, but Arla's grip on her arm tightened. Of course she felt insulted! Was this man a friend of the Dobsons? Only they would try to erase her or make her insignificant. She was their biggest threat, afterall.

"No, it's not overseen by him. This facility was built by Kaine Australis and then inherited by me when he died. Rex is my husband. And I know that it's not just a coincidence that it went up in flames. I'm not stupid, you know. Rex just...wants me to wait for him first before I go in there to investigate."

Lori couldn't believe that Arla wasn't letting her go any further while this man was wanting to trespass on her property. She didn't know about Haon Hafey Haon Hafey or GreyJedi GreyJedi . So she dislodged Arla's fingers from her arm, no longer planning on waiting for Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun when he more than likely was too far away to get here soon enough.

"This area is restricted, you can't go in there without me. So we'll go together."

Last edited:

Andrew Lonek

"Oh is it? According to...Well nevermind. I'm not detecting any hazardous gasses in the area, however..the carcinogen readings are highly adaptable and susceptible to chemical manipulation....." He stated while turning to Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun . His almond-shaped eyes glared at her as his brow twitched from the condensation that was forming under the tech suit. He then would life his left index to his ear and a pulsing signal would ring-opening the visor and exposing his face to the elements of the air. "WOW....Ok...Better....After you Ma'am." He would gesture, awaiting her to lead on.

Tag: GreyJedi GreyJedi

Jack/bounty hunter/ traveler

Jack a bounty hunter and traveler for hire
Jacks ship is being chased by bandits and he crashes bad enough to stop him from taking off but ship is fine
“Why does this happen to me welp speeder we need to get help”
gets on his speeder and starts to search for help

Galen had heard that the two women now talking with this man in what looked like so sort of Mech-suit. Galen had ducked a bit lower as they entered the burning ruins. Galen started to back himself off a bit towards where he had entered. The other Jedi had been directly in their path. Galen wanted to help but He didn't want to risk being caught. He had exited the building and had turned and high-tailed it out of there. He headed back towards his ship and stopped dead in his tracks.

"What if this Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek guy is there to hurt the two women? What if this whole facility being destroyed was him? Buy a company and then go and collect insurance money? Killing these two and make it look like it happened in the explosion?"

Galen had sighed and turned back around and headed himself back towards the building. He got back to where he entered and saw the three people with-in feet of the unconscious Jedi. Galen didn't want to do this but he reached out his hand and closed his eyes. With serious concentration he grabbed a beam with the force and pulled it down with in inches of the three people. He made sure to not hit the people but also to protect the Jedi that hadn't woken yet. Galen made his way back inside and headed on a parallel path with Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun , her friend and Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek . Galen stopped right where they were to listen and to make sure nothing was going to happen to anyone!

Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Haon Hafey Haon Hafey

Lori clenched her jaw as Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek seemed to argue with the fact that SHE was the owner and not Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun . What bizarre dark holonet site was he getting his information from? She had never signed off her company to Rex, and their marriage certainly didn't enforce such a change either. It was probably just some dumb rumour that the Dobsons had started. She was sure to ask Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson about it later.

Meanwhile the man finally agreed to let her go down. It didn't seem like Rex was in any hurry to get there, so she wasn't going to wait forever for him to do so. Instead she just led the way down to the ruin of her facility.

Entering the ruined building, Arla took point and started off ahead. Her eyes scanned the area as her sensors took over. "There are injured individuals as well as deceased. Not to mention..." She unholstered her blaster and pointed it towards GreyJedi GreyJedi "...others that don't have clearance to be here."

Haon Hafey Haon Hafey

Galen had been made. He stood up when the blaster was aimed directly at him and he grinned. Did he want to cause a scene and activate his lightsaber, Force push the blaster from Aria's hand or just Force push them all and take off? Galen would of course do neither. He stood up and placed his hands away from his lightsaber and looked to the three people.

"I mean you know harm! I am Galen Paven, Jedi Knight. I saw the explosion from over the planet. I came down to investigate and saw this unconscious Jedi laying here. I saw another gentlemen leave his side but He is no where to be found. After I had landed, I saw this man...." Points casually to Andrew Lonek Andrew Lonek ..."land in some sort of battle armor. The explosion was so bright and extravagant that the flames looked like they had reached the Mesosphere of the planet! I had landed my ship about 500 kilometers west of here on a ridge."

Galen had pointed west to where his ship was positioned. He literally was only there to investigate the explosion and make sure everyone, if there was anyone other then the Jedi, the mysterious man and now these 3, left, he was hoping to help. Galen lowered his hands slightly, Not reaching for his weapon or anything. He had remained calm and collective. Galen then lifted his hands up and removed his hood. Forgetting no one could see his face. His very short black hair almost looked painted on.

Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun Haon Hafey Haon Hafey

Second King of The Elysium Empire
The Prince's ship entered the atmosphere and immediately he could see the smoke in the sky above what was once a large MandalArms facility. He frowned, observing the scene as it grew closer and closer. The scale of the facility was amazing, and it was all shredded, destroyed. Rex couldn't tell if the source of its' destruction was internal or external due to the extent of the damage, but it angered him that such an attack had been made on The Empire at all.

"Loreena, we're landing now. Where are you?"

He scanned the ground, but he couldn't see anyone. She must have gone in the wreckage.

"Of course." he muttered to himself, "Alright put us down here. Don't get too close to the building, I don't want to risk upsetting the undoubtable weakened structure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom