Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

School Just Got Interesting

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
Currently in English we are watching Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

My jaw dropped when I found out. I bet your school (if you're in one) isn't even close to mine.

Coolest thing I experienced was in middle school(wayyyyyyy long ago) and I took a Film class. We watched Casablanca and it become my favorite movie of all time. Second best was a cassette recording of Ray Bradbury's short stories in English class, which still gives me chills.

In middle school we did our own drug/alcohol PSAs (Which in mine i was the drunk guy who slid right into a radiator and had a concussion, fake ofc), watched nightmare on elm street, when to an amusement park and rode rollercoasters for science class.... and probably some other stuff i dont remember.

In Highschool, ive flown a plane, gone on fishing trips, flown in a C130, Built a trebuchet, had a pie eating contest, ice cream musical chairs, and so on... soo ya, its going well.

At my school (Previously traditional, now online) we basically just watch all the same old videos, just on modern technology.
BUT KRIS GOT TO WATCH FROZEN IN DRAMA CLASS.
And Hunger Games in English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom