Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Schism's Dawn // NIO Victory at Mygeeto and Muunilinst

Triump_over_Sith_Tyranny.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER declares VICTORY over the SITH EMPIRE at MYGEETO and MUUNILINST

HUGE THANKS to everyone who participated in the invasion everyone on both sides wrote an amazing narrative. We from NIO can only hope everyone who joined in and wrote with us had as much fun as we did throughout the story.

Props to the TSE staff who were nothing but cordial and cooperative throughout the process, resulting in a fun and clean OOC end of things throughout the process.

We hope to keep constructing a fun and compelling narrative surrounding the Sith-Imperial Civil War.

Once again, hats off to the Staff and Creative teams of both factions.

TSE - Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Hailyn Hailyn | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano | Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf

NIO - Vaulkhar Vaulkhar | Imperial Warlord Zovesa Imperial Warlord Zovesa | Darth Bellum Darth Bellum | Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus | Hunter Blackburn Hunter Blackburn | Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku

CREDIT -
Template | Annasari Annasari
Poster | Agrippa Agrippa

Last edited:
Imperial Warlord of the Redoubt Governorate
I would like to mention a few exceptional RPers who made the Mygeeto fight the top tier war story RP that it was.

Amur I consistently enjoyed your character's trials and tribulations, especially their opening scene of being blown off the bridge

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf Fun, tense, lovely saberplay and battle of wits and counterattacks - great stuff

Lark Lark and Jekadius Lawson Jekadius Lawson I loved reading what I could of your duel. Wonderful stuff. You guys have some great characters with some great potential to down the line become powerful story commanding characters!

Cameron Farwell This man wrote a GOD DAMN NOVEL. And every chapter was thrilling, heartbreaking, and explosive. Wonderful.

Caedyn Arenais

C
To both The New Imperial Order and The Sith Empire. Schisms Dawn was one of the most intense and well written invasion's that I've had the pleasure of reading and regardless of the outcome, everyone who participated need to be proud of themselves. Every post was gripping and led on to the next post with a sense of anticipation and excitement for what was next. There was a sense of gritty realism behind the clashing of powerful military minds, the portrayal of life as soldiers and the inspiration taken from Force User's being present in the field of battle among them. I was seriously impressed with this thread.

Congratulations to the New Imperial Order on their Victory, and I look forward to seeing what comes next!

Thaelius Thaelius Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano Lunafreya Solidor Lunafreya Solidor

It was great writing alongside yall in this Invasion. Also Thaelius looking forward to that Round 2 over PL-40112-CE-021105. But anyways it was a great Invaison nevertheless , loved the writing and i hope we all get the meet once more the next time the New Imperial Order and the Sith Empire clash.

72E4921CD897F576B92CC1AB91118E9D2AEC3FDE

For Thealius : Reinforced New Imperial Blockade over Mygeeto after routing the Sith-Imperial Armada.

Thanks to Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Madelyn Lowe Madelyn Lowe and Darth Argentum Darth Argentum for a fun and friendly narrative in the Mygeeto vaults. I will, in fact, be making VERY GOOD USE of those credits, don't you worry Tithe! ;)

Also thanks to Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen and Thaelius Thaelius for a fun first-ever fleeting experience over Mygeeto. It really helped me get some development for Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus going. I look forward to a possible rematch.

Also gotta mention the boys Davis Garrick Davis Garrick Agrippa Agrippa Tessa and Maiven for some amazing trooper stuff on Muunilist.

While I was not personally involved, I'd like to highlight a couple of narratives.

I greatly enjoyed the fleeting from Melia Siari and Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce . It really gave me a good example for my fleeting, and on top of that was absolute HEAT from both sides.

Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt and AMCO AMCO had an excellent duel that I enjoyed reading every post of.

Imperial Warlord Zovesa Imperial Warlord Zovesa vs Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf was an absolute treat.

Shout out to all my NIO homies for the victory.
Shout out to all my TSE homies for the VERY HARD FOUGHT opposition.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom