Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Scela

Ducha Relina Zhan Ducha Relina Zhan

"And in some ways we still do not... it will evolve and grow in time... for now we just have it how it is and will change it as more and more of it expands. THe other worlds are not all involved... some barely do much and there is always another ruler trying to open the Consortium up to outsiders." She said it but was walking now to find a place. THe open chamber able to let her stand around without protective gear for her skin while still being outside in the cool breeze. The sound of the others training was there and most of them were big and beautiful in their robes that flowed with blades of golden yellows and more magenta. "NOw find a place to stand aand let yourself relax.. allow the force to rest in yourr body."

Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
Relina followed the instructions given as she walked into the room. She looked around at the place, her eyes distracted for a moment at the flashes of lightsaber blades. She felt the breeze of the planet on which she stood and tried to let herself relax. She was about to ask Cathbodua Cathbodua how to actively 'feel the Force' when it occurred to her that perhaps it was what she felt in the heat of combat; that river of power rushing through her body, sharpening her senses and reflexes like vibroblades.

"So, when I'm in the middle of a battle and my senses become razor-sharp, when this wellspring of energy comes rushing through me, is that what it is to feel the Force?" she asked, seeking confirmation of something she already suspected intuitively, despite having little frame of reference to compare the sensation to.

"Yes, possibly... for all it is different. Each force user finds a way to feel it in their own way and that is what they need to focus on... some can feel it from different sources." She said it while she was standing there and she didn't take Relina into the chambers. her training room was for her padawan and those who would be dedicated as it was meant to push one to the limit and then beyond. She had to use a softer hand with many of them. She walked around while she was looking at Relina aand brrought a hand up. "Stand up straight... let the force enter your body as you breathe in and then exhale it... if you need to close your eyes do so."

Relina stood there and closed her eyes. She tried to imagine flying and how that activity seemed to always come with that rush of power. It took her a while to find it like this when it had normally come to her uninvited, but eventually she felt once again like her senses were keener than a surgeon's scalpel. She felt a torrent of energy, like water flowing through a mighty river, through her entire being, suffusing every cell of her body. She also considered how she got to this point in order to make a routine for attaining this sensation on demand... surely trained Force users did this, right?

Surely, Cathbodua Cathbodua could sense what she was feeling, that the Force had begun to swell within her. It wasn't long before Relina could feel something she hadn't really thought about before, but had now come to notice. It was like a presence, but a distant one. It was like hearing someone's voice, but without sound or words. She couldn't quite make out that presence, but simply knew it was there... somewhere... and it wasn't Lady Cath.

Too, there was the almost distracting presence of another soul to whom she was aware she was intimately connected with on this level: her twin sister, Alessandra. The two of them always unsettled people when they were together in that they could finish each others sentences seamlessly, each of them could feel what the other was feeling regardless of distance, and there was even a sensory crossover from time to time such that one could tell what the other had been eating or drinking or one could even get an idea of what the other had been up to. In fact, when Relina suffered an injury in the line of duty, her sister had promptly called her ten times and only go through to her when she was in the medical bay of a hospital ship, complaining that her right leg felt like it was being torn apart; she had known Relina had taken a nasty shrapnel wound there and required surgery to replace the rent muscle.

"I can feel my sister back home of Charubah, as if the lightyears of distance between here and there has no meaning... but there is another presence. Not yours or hers. But it is subtle, distant... as though by time rather than by space." She finally commented.

Last edited:

She listened to her as she spoke and she could feel t. Relina might be new to the force officially but she had always had it.. it wasn't like something you picked up at the store... it was there unconsciously telling and guiding her through its will. Cath moved up and arround as she spoke remaining there for a moment. "It can happen with siblings, the force even on a subconscious level." She said it and gave a small nod as she held a hand up... focus on your sister... if you can sense her it will be something you can use. Maintain it... the longer you can do that the better your focus can become while under distraction." The other presence could be a number of things and here on the planet she was surprised she wasn't feeling the others but that was also a good thing... all of the force users might overwhelm. "This other presence we'll work on sensing but for the moment be here. Be with me and close out distractions."

Relina listened and turned her focus onto Alessandra. This was something she found to be relatively easy to do. She knew they had an uncanny bond almost all their lives. Relina and Alessandra were living proof of the phenomenon of 'psychic twins', which was especially said to be a thing among identical twins, which Relina and Alessandra were. She reach out to Alessandra, following the intangible tether which bound their minds, their souls, and even their bodies across space and time. She felt her emotions, the stress she was under, the emotion of vexation and a shortness of patience.

"... Something's got her pissed off..." Zhan said flatly.

She longer she held this deliberate connection to her sister, the more clear the source of her frustration became. "She's looking at some piece of legislation being proposed in the Alliance Senate. It's got to be that Equal Rights Act, which I am given to understand constitutes a perceived attack on our culture..." she added as the knowledge of what her sister was thinking about crossed her own mind.

She then tried to experiment with something. <"Aless, relax. write to the Queen Mother about it.">

She then almost immediately felt Aless being spooked by that. Relina could feel her sister's heart skipping a beat, as though she had seen a ghost... or heard one. The first thought which surfaced was <"'Lina?"> which was followed by an attempt to feel for her, to ascertain her sister was alright. <"The fuck was that?">

Relina's lips physically curled into a grin. She just learned a new trick, it seemed. <"I'm fine. On K'farri. I learned a new trick. Once I've mastered it, I'll show you how to do it."> she thought at her.

She remained at the back of Alessandra's mind, but didn't interfere with her any further. She listened to Cathbodua Cathbodua for further instruction.

SHe listened to her and could feel her work in the force... there was something to be said about contacting someone with your mind and it likely helped like this rather then just doing it randomly to someone... though that could be amusing in its own time while training. The jedi master was moving around though and well something brewing with the senate was usually never good. "That is usually never good, so many keep trying to involve the consortium in plots and plans and change the entire way of life we have had for centuries longer then most." SHe mostly rolled her eyes and looked at the woman remaining there for a moment before she moved to stand in front of her and brought the hilt of her lightwhip up to turn her head. "Face me and focus for now... we can't alter people from here so first this... then that." She gave a look but slid her whips hilt back onto her hip. SHe was looking aat the woman. "Just calm your mind for now... later we will find out what information we can."

Relina smirked a bit as her head was turned. Her eyes were closed but she could sense there was a Force-infused something inside of that hilt. Was it a crystal? Why was she using that to move her head? She didn't resist her though and faced Cathbodua Cathbodua while focusing on her presence which she could almost 'see' through the Force with her mind in this state.

"... right... But, I think I know how Jedi communicate now." she commented.

"It is one way, the easier way is a comlink." SHe said it and backed away a little and watched. "Keep your focus though now comes the hard part. I want you to use the force.. not to move things yet... but for your perceptions. You need to be able to see the world through the force and look for the detail. Perception will help and as a pilot you are used to it. When it feels like time is slowing down but you will be able to do it at will rather then in the moment." She said it and stood there for a moment crossing her arms over her chest while some of the others were coming to look at the new girl. Most tall and lithely muscled hapans... sabers on their hip and robes. A few cheering as they were from a number of different houses and planets from the coloring but all collecting in smaller groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom