Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Scela

Ducha Relina Zhan Ducha Relina Zhan

She gave a nod to both. "Fencing would be closest to Makashi but you will likely have to adapt yourself a little. It will be awhile still before we start getting into makashi though. First you need to learn the basics and then the later things will come easier." She said it and turned around staying there in the office while she walked a bit. "We'll just have to clear your schedule for the moment. You might be able to touch the force but you can't channel it and I am not the best for training a new student. My methods are for troublemakers, for those who want to be more honed." SHe shrugged for it but remained in her robes. "Good thing is my training chamber is sealed and I don't have to wear a mask."

Royal High Commander, Ducha of Charubah
Relina was pleased to hear there was something close to her fighting style within the Jedi and Sibsi arts. "I will have my adjutant handle day-to-day logistics, though I will review the reports and provide guidance as necessary... I can do what I can to make time for this, but my duty to the Crown is still paramount." said she, following behind Cathbodua Cathbodua .

"So, who is a good teacher for me?" she asked, wondering whether entering into a training chamber meant her might would be tested.

"Ur would be best, she teaches the beginners though can be a little.... odd." She said it and it was hard to explain but it wasn't bad odd it was just odd... The jedi master leading the way through as she stopped and looked at the quartermaster. "This is The Lady Vaile she serves as quartermaster." She looked at the dark skinned Hapan with robes set out for Relina. "and these are your set of Shakai Robes." She said it and the Hapan presented them. "They will automatically adjust to your size as needed and are versatile in terms of protection." She said it and was looking at some more of it while continuing into the temple further and several children were there while Cathbodua avoided the windows and exposing her face to the light but going into the chamber. The mood changed with the red haired warrior teaching the children around as they seemed to be trying to act like a unit to bring her down.

Relina accepted the robes and inspected them, finding them to be rather sexy. By her preliminary judgement, too, they seemed to be nearly weightless. "I get the feeling it'll feel like I'm almost naked in these, despite not exactly looking that way." Sais she.

She then looked at the children adapting to taking on a bigger and stronger opponent. "Flank around to her right. Control that weapon arm." she advised them, based on her assessment of the proceeding bout.

Cathbodua Cathbodua

The children seemed to listen to the woman and moved to try and secure the weapon arm of the larger Ur and she lifted with a flex of her muscle raising two of the children up as they looked at the woman who had a raised eyebrow and only got a full tooth grin from both of the children as a third one charged her and her head went into the womans groin getting the grunt that they took the advantage of o swing on her arm and throw her off balance and down to the ground piling on her for a moment. Cathbodua didn't laugh but she was watching them for the moment as Ur remained down and didn't use a weapon but gave them a chance to relish their small victory as they got off of her.

Cathbodua looked at Relina with a raised eyebrow though, as the comment about her robes was not as expected. "They are like that I supposed. Not sure if I would describe them as such but they are designed to not encumber you with the built-in shielding unit that is threaded through it and it connects to a seeker drone and makie personal drone." She said it with a smile on her face though. "But the hypermembrane is skin tight and will repair itself if damaged so if you need to tear it off of yourself or another it could be done as such. It will come back to normal."

Relina grinned in both amusement and satisfaction that her battle tactics worked even in a situation like this one. As most people were right-handed, as far as she knew (herself included), the 'weapon arm' reference she made was still relevant. She listened to what Cathbodua Cathbodua was telling her and nodded in understanding.

"Interesting. That's some very interesting technology I think may also see use with the Chume'doro when not out on a mission or even Hapan Security, eliminating the need for additional body armour." said she. "Hells, I'd wear it as a flightsuit if it could be modified to keep my blood from rushing out of my head in the midst of a nine-G turn... nine Gs over the threshold of a fighter's inertial compensator, might you. I have blacked out before. It is not fun."

She looked back to the children, a little envious, really. The maternal side of her wished she had a kid of her own, preferably a girl to name as her duch'da. But, she quickly put such thoughts, which weren't exactly fair to herself to dwell upon, from her mind. She gave the kids a smile and crouched down a bit to look each int he eye.

"Hello, young ones. Congratulations on your little victory there." said she in a softer version of her military commander's tone followed by a wink. She then looked at Ur. "I trust these are some of the youth of the Sibsi, then?" she asked.

"It can be, Sasori developed the materia and materials in it and they have advanced flight suits for their fighters. So far their fighters are some of the fastest thanks to stabilized coaxium injectors for the engines. Its base speed is using a booster that would triple an A-wings speed and they still have boosters built in able to be used." She said it and it did sound like aa sales pitch but Sasori made jedi equipment and well a lot of things across the galaxy including remodeling and reinforcing for Allana several Hapan shipyards. She looked at the large red head stood up and she was slightly taller then most Hapan women who compared to others were tall.

"Yes they were brought in a few weeks ago, first lesson is to be united regardless of their world, then we'll focus on organizing them and force abilities." She said it and crossed her arms looking down but there was no challenge in her stance more she was relaxed... focused but guarded. "Your stunts in the fighter though will have annoyed Mitza." She said it with a smirk on her face though. "And when she is annoyed she gets fiesty." The grin was there and Cathboduaa looked at her. "Ur there are children." The large Hapan looked at them. "You did well, go and tell the cook you get dessert on my order." She had a look on her face though.

"I take it since she is here that she is another potential to train?" She said it and Cath nodded her head. "She is and Ducha Zhan is an old friend I have known for awhile. There are few I would say aren't as politically hungry which will be refreshing."

Relina turned and stared at Cathbodua Cathbodua incredulously. "That has got to be the most expensive fighter in the galaxy to fly. Coaxium isn't exactly the cheapest fuel. The Terminus just uses a version of the usual stuff for Miy'til fighters which lets it accelerate faster at atmospheric flight speeds, but the hyperdrive is pretty standard for a ship that size." she replied, finding it rather refreshing to talk shop with someone who knew military craft.

She was pleased to hear that teaching them what the Royal Navy called "unit cohesion" was among the first things taught to the younglings. "Unit cohesion is an essential part of any fighting force. The moment your unit, whatever that looks like, falls apart, so does your stratagem and your hope for victory. On top of unit cohesion is the ability to adapt to the ever changing tide of battle; the best-conceived plans never survive first contact with the enemy." said she. ".... almost never, anyway."

Looking at Ur next, she noted the size of the woman and craned her head up a bit to meet her gaze. Relina Zhan, incidentally, was actually rather petite, standing at only 1.62 metres (5'4"). Terephonian women were those regarded more often as 'Amazons', being generally a bit taller than the average woman. Charubahni women, like Relina, were about average size, by and large, though like anywhere else in the Hapes Cluster, size varied. She had to guess that Ur was from Terephon, though she listened for the characteristic accent.

"Miss Mitza is more than free to tell me that herself. I did what I did for a reason. And I try to avoid politics as much as I can, really. I'm a military woman and the only politics I care about, really, are those which affect the Royal Navy. My twin sister is more politically inclined than I and we have a co-leadership arrangement where she handles much of the day-to-day politics with her word in that area being as good as mine or that of our mother before us. We run major decisions by each other, though." she explained. "Well met, Lady Ur." she added.

She did grin to that as the coaxium injector was well something standard on the ships as the company developed their fuel much better. She was looking upon Relina as she and Ur were looking at each other and well she didn't imagine violence or problems... Ur was large and liked to usually see how some reacted when she stood over them. Some did not cower but submitted, some stood tall and it usually changed how she acted around them. "She likely will." Ur said it and was looking at them as the unit cohesion was one of the best things for a first lesson and she walked pulling her red hair back into a tight ponytail as she secured it. "The politics are usually left out of this place, the Ducha of the planet is... questionable here but the Sibsi are not a sole planet we are all Hapan worlds so rivalries, disputes anything like that is not encouraged."

Zhan looked to Ur, neither cowering nor submitting. The smaller Charubahni woman didn't like backing down, recognizing authority based on politics, legalisms, and military chain of command more than who was bigger and superficially stronger-looking. As far as body language was concerned, Zhan's boldness displayed thus far and how she stood tall in a figurative sense in this case served to establish her own bid for dominance; to be sure, she was putting aside her military rank while she was here outside of the context of anything military-related she might need to attend to.

"That's good. I'd like to know about the location and disposition of the Charubahni sector of this order, to be sure. It's my homeworld and I'm sure my sister will appreciate having me closer to home more often." said she, judging whether Ur wanted to take her on in a duel or something.

Cathbodua Cathbodua

Ur stood there and nodded her approval while she laughed. "That is good, now come you need to get dressed and I have a pilot who likely needs to release some frustration so I will meet you later in the mess hall." The large woman was walking as in the archway was the blonde pilot and she was lifted onto the womans shoulder as Cathbodua nodded looking upon her. Then she was looking at Relina. "She can be big and loud but she is one of the more experienced fighters to train the students and she had been trained in a jedi temple similar to a few." A shrug but she motioned towards the hall. "You can use these as quarters when you are here, we'll get your biometrics so it will be able to open to you only or security if needed. You can change inside."

Relina took the hint and went in. "Thank you." said she to Cathbodua Cathbodua as she shut the door behind her. She got out of her flightsuit and into the rather slinky, revealing robes and, sure enough, it didn't feel like anything was there except perhaps when she moved and the transient fabric swayed with her motion. She looked herself over, as she redid her hair into a fresh bun to keep it out the way.

Taking up her sword but leaving her sidearm with her flightsuit, she headed back out again. She, doubtless, looked the part as the outfit left alot less to the imagination than her flightsuit did. As Hapan women went, she was perhaps a little above average in looks, though that was her personal opinion. It was more for others to judge her beauty, really, though she had a physically fit body thank to Royal Navy regulations demanding regular personal training.

"Well... Do you think it suits me?" she asked

Cathbodua stood there and waited as Relina was getting dressed. Using the interface to handle messages and some of the other things she needed to sign off on. Relina coming out brought her attention around and she looked at the woman with a smirk on her face. "It does." She said it and walked around mostly just making sure she was secured in all the places. "It can take a little getting used to but your body will adjust. The hypermembrane is protective yes but also no stains from sweat and it controls odor when you are working out so that can be good. It will work to augment strength and speed plus." She said it and brought a hand up running the finger along the hip focusing on the force as the membrane covered in a ablative fold out to cover the exposed sections. "The membrane also can create ablative plates around your body like a shell... not going to make you invincible but it adds additional protection."

Relina didn't think such a transient garment would make her invincible. In fact, she was keenly aware of her mortality every time she flew. However, the technology behind the materials which made up the outfit was impressive as she watched it react to stimuli almost organically. "Well, I'm impressed." Said she.

"Now, based on what Lady Ur said, I presume I'm to duel someone who I seemed to have made a bit cross at me. Are there sufficient safety measures active so that neither of us hurt the other?" she asked Cathbodua Cathbodua .

"The Lady Mitza and Ur are going to be occupied for a while... likely until sometime tomorrow emergencies not withstanding, so dueling her won't be needed. She might want to challenge you but it would likely be in a fighter again... maybe." SHe said it and was walking as she looked down the hall the two had disappeared down but she was checking over things on her interface. "We have plenty to get through, combat training is just one step... your ability to feel and channel the force is paramount. The education is easier since you have had all of it which is helpful. Trying to impress loyalty to the consortium and queen mother is an important aspect and we have been working for more aspects. Your improved ships, our improved armor and clothing... image something similar to that for all the citizens of the consortium and some of the stellar engineering we have seen. Atrisia is an ally that have developed advanced shield gates. It won't do much but it did provide for their worlds additional shipyards and manufacturing."

Relina chuckled lightly. "Now, a fighter duel I can do, for certain. I got to where I am today in no small part due to my skill as a combat pilot." she commented.

She listened to Cathbodua Cathbodua and nodded periodically. "I've always been pro-cooperation, especially with allies. There are certain pieces of newer technology I don't want to reveal to the open Galactic market yet, though. Against enemies of Her Majesty's realm, we must maintain our tactical advantage." she cautioned.

"We do have some good advantages, the attractors for Hapan ships can be impressive in overrcharging weapons and shields using the mists." She said it and there was more... there was always more. "We have also gotten some of the finest in organic implants.. no obtrusive mechanical parts or trying to stretch the skin over parts of the body. It molds and shapes the implant in your body. For some force using super soldiers as others might demean or joke it can be invaluable to have someone charging into a room and able to take all of the hits." SHe said it while she continued to walk and there was more.. the temple that they haad here good for training.. more then that though she had worked with a few Hapans to overdevelop other things. "We'll see where the spirit of cooperation goes, most just seem to want to institute changes rather then respect."

Relina had a couple of minor implants in her and only one of them was cybernetic: her biomonitor. After her injury, she had a piece of bioware implanted to repair a section of the muscles of her upper right leg. The scarring from the surgery was nearly invisible, looking more like a faint stretch-mark if one looked hard enough for it. She was otherwise unaugmented and certainly didn't have anything which make her any stronger, faster, or any such thing.

"Well, Hapes and Gallinore are where they would want to go for the best bioware. Charubah is heavier on cybernetics. I have a mil-spec biomonitor from there. It's where I'm from, so I always knew my first implant would be a Chabrubahni piece." she commented.

"Overdevelop?" She laughed. "Technology exists as bar to be raised, a boundary to be pushed." She proclaimed.

SHe laughed a little to that and yes pushing limits was important. "Too true and it does need to be pushed... some of the organic implants we have been developing push the physical bodies to the brink without sarficing form so far. Skin, muscle, bone... all natural and all grown in the body whihc makes this test of naturally developing their abilities important." She grinned though and looked at Relina while she walked more The chance to show off more of the temple was there and the world itself was simple enough... "But we want to develop your abilities my dear in the force... we want you to be more then just a commander and pilot... we want you to be one of the few masters who protect the Commonwealth."

Relina nodded. "That's why I am here, Lady Cath. Show me how to use this fabled space-magic they speak of." said she, deliberately sounding just a little melodramatic.

"For the longest time, we hadn't had a Force tradition of our own. Once, our people were very anti-Jedi and wanted nothing to do with the Force. My faith in Trinitarian Wayism acknowledges its existence as something which the gods use to empower certain people they want to make special in some way. I've come to understand that I have this ability and my bloodwork seems to have indicated such to you. I can see things before they happen often and I have been trained for a fast reaction time, anyway. So, mix the two with a career combat pilot and you end up with me." She explained.

She then looked at Cathbodua Cathbodua and asked, "What do you suppose you could do with that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom