Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scavenging Paradise...Lost ((Duel)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven snuck on board an older capital ship in hopes of taking it on as another ship for her extra-curricular activities as a pirate and stowed away on it expecting a meager amount of opposition, she recently heard the empire was trying to take it to restore it to be made into some type of command ship or whatnot so she planned on reliving them of it.

A she stealthily made her way into the ship she planted scanners on the ship to help her keep track of the personnel on board, she had no idea a sith apprentice was onboard as well tending the to restoration of the ship.

Juthan whistled as he sifted through the debris in the bridge. His ship had arrived earlier with a Lancer behind if for cover as he powered up the ship enough to bring life support online. A Derelict Hammerhead that had, thanks to the vacuum of space, survived all this time. It was the find of a life time, something Juthan hadn't believed seeing when he had taken the tip from the information broker. Of course officially he was here searching for the a distress call of some cruiser, but that had been a hoax, and the ships with him were here with men all of which he had specifically chosen due to their affiliation level with the sith. In short, this prize was the Consortium's, and what would the sith care anyways. They have no use for a ship that could be more than a millennium old, so even if they found out Juthan had taken it for their own they wouldn't care.

The only problem now, was using this infernal computer system. Its so out of date that Juthan could not even navigate it and was sitting in the head chair continously reading the same files as he sorted through them. Hopefully something would happen soon, otherwise this was going to drive him mad.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven made her way toward the command bridge hoping no one was there while the whole time using stealth to take out the camera's on board and tending to the occasional trooper that had the knack of coming too close to her path, as she made her way there she made sure to keep it in control and then began slicing through an adjacent door that was directly in front of the command chair in the room, the door was needed to get through and one of three to enter into the ship, funny how this ship is so old that it takes longer to slice through it.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan looked up, knowing something felt different. His eyes drifted towards the door infront of him, waiting for it to open and for him to see a storm trooper. None the less his hand fell to his side and grabbed one of his blasters. (Juthan is in his flight suit)

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven felt the darkness of the room and looked at the control panel, she got the scanning programs to work on her datapad and now she needed to get the door powers so she could begin to slice through the security procedures and get into the room yet she felt the dank emptiness of night on the other side, being a product of sith and jedi bloodlines she could feel and sense the dark side like none other and as it was it called to her even using her name as to try and reach into her soul, yet unlike most she could control her inner darkness an she did well.

As she continued to get the console working she smirked and stood waiting for the control panel to flare to life with power.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

(Let's take our time with this.)

Juthan shrugged and went back to work on the files, thinking he was paranoid. He finally found one of the holologs and read through it, finding that the ships name was the Hope's light. "Definitely going to have to change that once i get this ship out of here." He read further on, the ship itself had been on a exploration mission through the sector when the hyper-drive broke down. Irreparable damage suggested that the ship was sabotaged and the last log stated that there was a newcomer to the area and that it was hailing them. Though no more logs existed it was obvious the ship didn't fire on them, or at least, it didn't do significant damage due to the fact that the ships haul was mostly intact. He reached down to his side and grabbed his holocom. "Men, i want another sweep of the outer haul, look for any penetration damage in the haul and report back to me immediately."
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

The power came back on in a flash of lgiht and then console booted with a bunch of command codes that were obviously dulled into boringness, she entered some commands and then worked the console, archeologists have been searching for this ship for years to learn why it suddenly disappeared and now she was on board of one of the more famous disappearances in the centuries before this, the years have been kind to her though as she had most her hull and haul intact.

As Haven worked to get the ship's door operational she inputted codes and slowly sliced through the systems.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan noticed something odd with the console as he worked on it, something that shouldnt be there yet he couldnt piece together what it was that he found wrong. Assuming it was a glitch he finally found the commands he wanted, he keyed in a code and tada, the main access commands were his. First he checked the cameras, sending up one view after on the multiple screens he had hooked up and were sitting around him. First the engine room, that his men were inspecting now, then the crew chambers and med bay that were empty and otherwise untouched. Nothing of interest, then he found what he was looking for, in one of the corridor camera's you could see a breach in the haul, one that looked like a boarding pod had punched through. He alerted his men and sat back waiting for confirmation.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked as her codes were working and waited for the ship to respond to her queries of the system, soon the doors would open and then she would be able to obtain the ship.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan looked back down at his console, realizing too late he no longer had control of the door into the control room that he was in. "What the, how did this happen." He tried to counter the slicing with no results, he had caught the intrusion far too late and now he could not do anything about it.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She got the door working and it flew open with a sudden quickness and she walked inside in her all leather outfit and looked at the person in the command chair and recognized him for being a sith I'll be taking this ship now she spoke with a discernible confidence and then walked closer and placed her hair quickly into a ponytail and waited for him to make the wrong move.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan looked up, and his only reaction was laughter. And a hell of a lot at that. Standing in front of him was the one person he kept running into and it had just become a comedic happening now. After a solid minute he finally stopped. "Sorry, hows it going miss thorne." He didn't even move from where he sat, almost not believing his eyes at who was standing there.

Haven Pryde

She knew he was of the dark side only because of his dark side taint that was sour and refuse to her, but as she stood here she didn't know much else do to the heavy armor he was wearing and she stood about 20 feet from his chair I don't believe we have met, but like I have stated I will be relieving you of command and taking this ship she said as she stood there and waited for him to make a move.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan shrugged, "Good luck, the hyper drive is still busted and i don't think my men would like it if they lost the ship." He remained where he was sitting. "And we did meet, i believe we were playing cards at Narshadda, thus why i remember your name miss Thorne." He smiled and signaled to something sitting in the corner, a Qom Jha came out of said corner and stood nearby Juthan, speaking into her mind. "Hes right miss, i was there counting your cards for him, including your opening hand which he very well knew he could have beaten but folded anyways." The Qom Jha looked at Juthan next, probably saying something to him.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked seeing the other in the room and knowing her own femme fatale were nearby and she looked to @[member="Juthan'Athar"] Jut, I should have known she responded and then snapped her fingers ad the four femme fatales came sin holding their own weapons, her whip-lord held her usual electro-whips, her sentinel holding her dark blades and her juggernaut holding a explosive blaster pistol and a force pyke while her asssassin was holding two westar 35's, they were ready and willing to deal serious combat damage to the two men in the room.

I'll give you one option Jut, turn tail and run or stand and fight, but I assure you... I won't be the one to fail here she said and looked to the other

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan waved off his Qom Jha which took cover before he turned his head back to them. "My men are to call back in before they get to work on the hyperdrive, and the cruiser outside is to call in after the hull is inspected. Plus id rather not end up dead nor have to kill you, so how about we make a deal miss." He was sitting back in the chair, waiting for her answer. Though, he left his hands across his chest, his hand resting on his saber.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked and then answered him with a dodging tactic A deal.. You wish to make a deal with the one person that can kill you and your men? she said as she thought this stalling was comical, she wouldn't kill him but would injure him some.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Your the one person that can kill me and my men? Boy i didn't know we were that good." He looked over her men then at her. "Tell you what, you listen to my offer, and if you dont like it, you and me fight for the ship. Winner gets it, loser doesnt. Though i do want to talk about my offer first if you dont mind."
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then decided to take him up on an offer Let's here it she said with a smirk on her face.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Ok, i have a benefactor who very much wants this ship, and you want this ship. So in exchange for say, your future services i give you the ship and explained to him it was very pivotal in a buisness deal." He thought for a moment then grinned. "Then perhaps we can have a little duel to pass some time while my crew fixes the hyper drive."
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom