Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scavenging Paradise...Lost ((Duel)

"I assume your a pirate, or rather, a buisnesswoman. Well, my benefactor runs a... coalition for people like us, and well we are looking for more people. Its simple he protects us and our ventures, and we recieve a major pay off when he calls for aid." He seemed to be picking his words as carefully as he could, though his grin never left his face. @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She smirked and then crossed her arm against her chest and adopted a more sultry look Continue was all she said...

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then adopted a more irritated look, she then placed her hands on her sabers and unclipped them not at all, I just thought there was more to that ridiculous proposal she said and readied herself for their duel.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Well there was... and it wasnt that bad." He looked a little hurt but shrugged, getting out of the chair and walking around the computers. "Tell you what, you lose you hear out the rest of my offer, you win, you get the ship and i have my men fix it enough for you to fly off." He grabbed his dual-bladed saber and activated both ends, waiting for her answer. @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She seen his dual-bladed saber and grabbed both her blades off her hips and activated them You should seriously take me to dinner before offering me anything she said playfully and with a smirk and then waited for his moves.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

"Not a bad idea, how about it then, i lose and ill buy ya dinner." He moved into a defensive stance and waited for her to attack, giving her the first strike. He grinned at her though, making impossible to tell if he was serious.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then adopted the Jedi Ready stance and shrugged, it wasn't a bad idea... but he was the wrong complexion since haven liked them dark but he would do for now... as she reversed her blades she used a shien guard and then spun on her heels and sliced at him as she got closer causing a whirlwind of motion straight for him.

He smiled and back away from the strike, waiting for a opening before spinning and bringing one end down on her and attempting to get past her defenses. Of course he knew this early in a fight she would block it so as his saber came down at her he took one of his hands off the saber and sent a wave of force energy at her midsection. @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She blocked his force push with her own and then twirled her saber in her hand while slashing at him with a flurry of strikes, it was early in the fight but she would make sure he had no time to react.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He matched her speed, moving with his entire body to block her strikes, and it was at this moment his holocom sounded. He grinned but continued to take in her strikes, though one did clip his flight suit as it came done before her could parry it. He spun his blade in a circle to distance himself from her and repositioned himself for her next attack. "Mind if i take this call?" He grinned at her again, waiting for her next strike.
@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Juthan merely pressed a button that register an all clear to the sender then looked at Haven as she walked away. He raised his hand and sent a wave of fforce energy to knock her off her feet, "You trusted a pirate, tsk tsk." He charged at her with his blade still activated. @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She felt the force push and fell to the ground and found him making quick strides toward her, she didn't trust him but was merely trying to gather her thoughts before continuing and then she threw a spark at him as he ran at her and got to her feet and slashed at his upper torso when she got into range.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan jumped to the side and brought his saber up, blocking the strike. He watched her as he held her strike for a moment then pushed it off and twirled around the saber-staff and aimed a blow at her right arm. At this moment the Qom Jha invaded Haven's mind and begun to speak. "It would be a shame if you hurt him, you should just surrender and leave, the ship isnt worth this is it? After all, someone might die, if someone dies it leaves the other one with a very messy situation." The Qom Jha continued on, trying to distract her while Juthan kept himself focused on the fight, ginning though as he had been the one to think up the very plan him and the Qom Jha were using. @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

haven blocked the Qom jha from invading her mind and sent a mental spike at it and continued on with her dueling of the chiss, she then delivered a mental message to the chiss while blocking the qom jha form entering into the conversation is he for real? seriously I am a mentalist and you're about to lose a friend if he keeps intruding like this she then smirked to reassure him of her intentions to rob his friend of a conscious mind should he keep encroaching on her thoughts.

She then spun on her own heel and deflected his attack and came about with a mid-section stab of her own.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

He knocked the strike to the side and nodded at her, distant for half a moment. At that time the Qom Jha would stop and the intrusion would end. Juthan backed away from her, frowning, "Hmm, this is going to end with you winning isnt it."

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then relaxed herself The probability of the likelihood of my success is rather large, yours is dull she said and then looked at the chiss although you can summon the courage and let it be without much injury coming to yourself and keeping me from whooping you and having us see each other another time for a casual friendly dinner she said as she awaited his answer.

@[member="Juthan'Athar"]

Juthan thought this over, before shrugging, he moved forward and spun his blade to strike at her from the side, though he wasn't putting much strength behind it. Talking while he moved, "Sure, you pick the place, but until then i think ill try and at least land one blow." He sped up his strikes, sending two more at her left arm then her right leg. @[member="Haven Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom