Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Scavenger lfg

Xaelis

X
Hello! So this is somewhat really two characters in one, I'd be writing both Xaelis and Ganii. This is because Xaelis is literally inside a stone...so writing him on his own does naturally pose problems lol.

Anyway, Ganii would be the one most interacted with. At least directly. She's a zabrak scavenger/ odd job worker from tattooine who's been moving around for awhile, she didn't quite come up with any real end goals herself, aside from getting off tattoine. IC her next aim is for a ship, which I eventually intend to get her but I'm not decided when yet. She picked up Xaelis eventually and they're now sort of like friends/allies on things. She's fairly kind and will help people where she can, but she's not really a fighter (though not weak, she's more used to skirmishing, or lasting long enough to run) and spends most of her time searching ruins or dumps of one kind or another finding useful things. She's a bit of a mix of a merchant in there due to sometimes just doing trades. And she can repair things. Naturally, most of the time the profit is minimal, with only occasional items providing large quantities at a time.

Xaelis was once a skilled force sensitive Kaleesh warrior. Long story short, he got trapped in the stone she's usually wearing. He can use his powers to an extant and there is an unusual type of force bond involved in whoever wears the stone (Which needs to be properly applied to whatever it's connected to). The stone has a dark side presence, even though Xaelis himself no longer does. This can definitely have some odd effects for force sensitives who are used to detecting things like that, since one person would seem to have at least two living presences, and yet there's also a dark side item clearly there.

Anyway, just looking for mostly anything people might want to do. More social stuff, scavenging for things, fighting, an IC job for Ganii, whatever works. She's not a mercenary/bounty hunter though. And naturally, lacking a ship, can't do any smuggling even were she inclined.

Well I'd be interested. Eliz is looking to make a crew to go smack down some Brotherhood, but if she's a scavenger and not much of a merc/bounty hunter she could always help him with his ship. If ya want.

Xaelis

X
Well I'd be interested. Eliz is looking to make a crew to go smack down some Brotherhood, but if she's a scavenger and not much of a merc/bounty hunter she could always help him with his ship. If ya want.
Sure! That sounds like fun, I'll probably write it mostly on Ganii. I figure I'll write on whichever one takes the most prominent place in the story of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom