Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Scattered Starlight

“Or something?”

Her brows raised, but her face was soft with humor. Teasing Dagon had quickly become a favorite pastime, and it was even more fun with a few landmines thrown in. “I should have known you had a type, ever since you let that schutta tie you up in a warehouse.”

She grinned.

Yula never really stopped quipping at Dagon, even on the battlefield where her remarks were...less than well-received. And here, when neither of them were wearing any clothes, they seemed to carry more weight.

“I didn’t think it was possible to make Dagon Kaze blush.” She drawled, her tone holding clear intent that she’d try to garner similar reactions more often. Propping herself up on her elbows, she pecked him on the flush of his face before dropping back down to his side, curling against his form.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Last edited:
"I should have known you had a type, ever since you let that schutta tie you up in a warehouse.”

"I don't have a typeee..." he shot back but his worlds trailed off in a whistle as the realization dawned upon him. Dagon had really been with Zeltrons more than any other demographic. The epiphany struck him hard - did he really have a type? The thought made him blush more.

“I didn’t think it was possible to make Dagon Kaze blush.”

"Blushing? Me?" he scoffed, feigning ignorance, "I don--" the words were cut short when she kissed him on the cheeks. The bewilderment abated, making way for a soft smile to pull his lips as she nestled against him again.

"I really, really don't like you, Yula Perl." Dagon muttered bull. The sarcasm evident on the smile she left on him.

It was a good night for Dagon Kaze.

Yula Perl Yula Perl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom