Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Saying Goodbye is Always the Hardest

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
AgedTepidHound-max-1mb.gif

Current outfit

Hilal gathered all of her things needed to prepare for the trip her eyes were shaking as she picked the Holopad that contained that current status of her Mandalorian Armor which attached on the Armor Rack. Calling it a trip was more of a way to cope with the fact that the stakes were astronomically high. Hilal along with many other Mandalorians were heading to Tython to help the Jedi repel against a massive attack by the Brotherhood. Normally the Mandalorians would stay out of conflicts unless there was monetary gain for them, but this was different. The Brotherhood, the Sith attacked their homeworld of Mandalore 16 years ago purging its inhabitants and destroyed everything the Mandalorians built. Hilal was born during that battle losing her parents to the Sith. She didn't remember the massacre, but she felt a mix of sorrow and fury. The Sith took her home from Hilal, they took her parents as well and left Hilal lost and alone for many years wondering around the streets trying to become the best Mandalorian that she could be.

There were times where Hilal wondered what her parents looked like, what would they say to her if they saw her now. Would they recoil in shame to see Hilal being a scrawny thing that was only worthy to be left to die in the streets? She had nightmares over that possibility when she was a child, her parents appearing as shadow wraiths would loom over Hilal, cursing at her in Mando'a. "Gar cuyir e'ne va" (You are unworthy) they would tell her while Hilal curled up into a fetal position weeping before waking up in a cold sweat and crying.

The young woman looked down on the ground placing her hand on her armor. She was pathetic back then though sometimes she wondered if she improved. Hilal made large strides over the years, created her Mandalorian Armor, became an official Bounty Hunter, traveled the Galaxy and fought many people who were stronger than her. More importantly, Hilal made many friends along the way including her best friends: Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus and Hex Hex . Hilal didn't tell the two of them that she was heading to Tython mainly because she wasn't sure if she would come back alive. The Jedi and the Sith were both fanatics who could destroy a planet if given enough power. That was what the Sith was planning to do, blow up Tython the same way they did with Csilla: Tiaza's homeworld. As much as Hilal despised the Jedi, they deserve a home. The Sith's massacre of innocents must come to an end and this time, Hilal will be joining her brothers and sisters.

Hex was out buying dinner, soon she'll be back, and Hilal will have to tell her. She needed to, her stomach started to flutter, sweat began to form underneath her hat. There was so much that she wanted to tell Hex before she left and she's afraid to tell her.

Last edited:

Objective: East sushi
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Equipment:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Hex picked up the paper cartons of food from the Cantina and slipped the server a credit chip, she was picking dinner for the two tonight, she had chosen sushi, it looked tasty and the sauce inside the little fish made Lal pully funny faces. Hex liked Lals faces, she liked her in general. She was kind to her and didn't judge her. She actually felt safe, mostly anyway, and she blew a slightly singed part of her fringe out of her face.

"....."
Hex blushed and tried to maintain composure in front of the server, who was used to the odd girl by now.
"shhhh! Not now....

She grabbed the food, put it in her duffle along with her gun and popped it in her back. "Ciao guys! See you next week." she strolled out and jumped on her speeder.

"Not cool!" she said to her friends "we've talked about this before right!"
"......"
"Oh kark off!

She laughed, pulled down her goggles and hit the gas. It was only a few minutes to the shop where she kind of lived now, when did she officially become Hilal's room mate? She never thought she would end up liking the bucket heads, let alone living with them on their homeworld.

As she walked in to the shop she called out to her friend. "You're hero returns, they didn't have any seaweed wraps today so I got rice paper instead."

She put the bag down and say up on the bench as she unpacked and marvelled at all the tech floating about.

Current outfit

Hilal stared down at her Holopad continuing to run diagnostics of her armor. The screen displayed green across the board a rare sight considering that her armor often breaks down at the worst moments. "All systems operational," Hilal said her voice sounding hollow and robotic compared to her usual enthusiasm when it came to technology. She stared longingly at her Mandarlorian Armor once again running her hand across the shining beskar shell. This was it huh? Hilal is actually going off to war, hard to believe but for the first time Hilal was going to fight for something more than just credits or trying to prove herself. It was for revenge for her parents, for the lost clans, a chance to send a message to the Sith that the Mandalorians are back stronger and more united than ever.

The Jedi didn't matter, this was about stopping the Sith, this was about avenging Mandalore. Hilal hoped that after they've won if the ghosts of the Mandalorians will sing songs about their glorious victory. The young woman gulping when she thought about it. "Never speak of victory before a battle," She whispered to herself. "It brings bad fortune for everyone."

Just as Hilal placed down her holopad, she heard the sound of Hex's custom Hoverboard arriving near her shop. Tears started to form in her eyes but she quickly blinked them back. She remembered installing those Eleleth ultralight repulsors onto her Hoverboard. She remembered Hex's gleeful squeals and her bone crushing hug. Hilal loved Hex's hugs, as painful as they can be it was always out of love. Which made her announcement to her friend harder. Why didn't she inform Hex sooner? What was wrong with her? Just as Hex settled in and had her "friends" mostly at bay this chit happens. Hilal was many things but what surprised her was how cowardly she acted in not telling Hex about her leaving soon.

"Hey Hex!" Hilal turned around giving her friend a sad smile. "Ah Sushi! My favorite!" She gave Hex a hug it lasted longer than usual. "I-I hope that the people didn't bother you too much." Hilal whispered slowly letting go of Hex and began to open her food and took a bite out of the rice paper. Hilal's face scrunched up in satisfaction before putting it down. She always liked Sushi, the people there was always nice to her. They did find Hex a little strange though. As Hilal continued to eat, her heart began to pound loudly staring at Hex. She needed to tell her, she needed know but once again Hilal was held back by fear. Fear that Hex would hate her, attack her Hilal wouldn't blame her but going to Tython felt like the right move.

Hex Hex

Equipment:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

"Oh they were good, I took your advice and didn't wave my gun around this time." she chatted casually as she began to eat, as if that was something anyone would need to be told don't wave a firearm in the waiters face. She laughed a little at that, the first time she had pulled out confetti in a burge stand had almost gotten her arrested, luckily her friend was there to smooth things over with the authorities.

she's being weird....somethings not right!"
"mhm... yep"
it was clear that Hex was responding to the voices but trying not to show it.

She looked at Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla "Whats up Lal? You dont seem right to us.... have I upset you?"

"It was just a matter of time..."
"..shh!"

She continued to watch for Hilals response, she was a little concerned she had done something wrong, and wracked her brain for what it could have been, was it something she had done and forgotten. Being on Kestri had been so much fun and she felt chilled, she wasn't ready to give all that up yet.

Current outfit

Hilal knew Hex long enough to know that she was talking to the voices in her head her "friends" as Hex would claim. The medication and a more stable environment helped Hex but the voices did not cease even though she was trying to hide it. Hex didn't need to hide though Hilal understood her condition. She was happy to have a great friend in Hex somebody whom she can confide in. As long as the voices didn't harm Hex, then she would always be great in Hilal's book.

"We were almost shot at," Hilal gave a nervous giggle sitting down and continuing to chew on her food. "I had to explain that you had a hard childhood and very cautious around people. The people in the restaurant understood as long as you keep your Pistols holstered."

She sighed when Hex said that she didn't look right to "us". "Hex...." Hilal said wanting to correct her but stopped herself. It was no use trying to do that anymore especially with more pressing matters. "I need to talk to you about something important please have a seat."

Hilal's heart felt like it wanted to burst out from her chest. Tears started to sting her eyes again but this time she had a hard time controlling it. "Tomorrow I'll be heading to Tython, I'll be linking up with my people to help the Jedi against the Sith."

She stared at Hex her lower lip quivering. "It's going to be a big battle from what I've heard." Hilal. "If we lose then..... the Galaxy..... I-I might not come back Hex......"

Hilal uttered out a cry trying hard not to break down. "I-I'm scared Hex....." Hilal said. "But I need to do this, I have to avenge my people, my..... parents."

Hex Hex

Last edited:

Equipment:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Hex listened carefully and her eyes widened, little streaks of pink started to fill the pretty blue and she gripped the edge of her seat. "no... you can't"

"She'd rather head off to war than spend another moment with you."

"Its not true is it?" Hex was getting upset with the situation "You won't leave me?"

"You know its true, she had her undersuit on already, she is itching to get away."
"STOP IT!" she snapped at the voices. Beginning to get angry.

"when are you going? What about me? About us? I don't want to lose my friend? I could go with you? I promise i will do better than last time." Hex wasn't built for war, her panic had spoiled Hilal's mission. This must be why she wasn't told sooner.

"Destroy the armour"

Hex slid off her chair and picked up a wrench, "you cant fight without this can you?" she pointed at the large suit of armour as she walked at it and swing the wrench hitting it on the vambrace. Hex was strong, but this was Beskar, she wasn't going do anything other than scratch the paintwork with a wrench. But she kept swinging and crying.

"don't leave me, don't go.... don't die!" ultimately she knew Hilal needed to go and do this but right now the outburst was impossible to control. She swung three more times before the jolt made her lose her grip and she dropped the wrench. She turned to Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla looking over her shoulder with tears in her eyes.

"you said you wouldnt leave me."

Current outfit

"Hex NO!" Hilal shot out from her chair while Hex swung her wrench against Hilal's armor. While it chipped off some paint, it didn't leave a dent. The force of Hex's swing did trigger the alarms.

"Oh fuck!" Hilal turned to see the B.R.U.H Droids coming out from their pods their blaster rifles trained on Hex. "Stand down! False alarm!" Hilal shouted tears streaming from her eyes. The B.R.U.H slowly lowered their weapons before heading back to their pods. Hilal didn't look at Hex, she wouldn't dare. "you said you wouldnt leave me." those words struck Hilal like a shower of Asteroids. In truth Hex's response hurt but the final statement was a crushing blow to the young woman.

"I know," Hilal said slowly approaching Hex hugging her tightly to calm her down. It always helped Hex to let her know that Hilal would always help her as she would her. "But I have to approach this with a clear mind Hex. I don't want to lose you as well, I can't go in knowing that your "friends" would make you do things like......"

Hilal sobbed for a brief moment before turning Hex around and forcing her to watch the chipped paint caused by her rampage. "That....." Hilal finished. "I don't blame you Hex for feeling upset in fact I wished I told you sooner. But I was afraid..... I was afraid that you would try to talk me out of it."

The young woman began to sob hugging Hex tightly. "I have to go Hex," Hilal cried. "I have to avenge my people, I was born on Mandalore on the day the Sith began their purge on us. The moment I was born, my Mom and Dad were killed by the Sith. I have no memory of them but when the Mandalorians who got me off the planet told me of what they did, I wanted to honor them somehow!"

Hilal continued weep on Hex's shoulder. "This is my chance!" Hilal said. "To honor my parents, to put their spirits to rest! And that's by helping the Jedi destroy the Sith! I have to do this alone Hex! I don't want my best friend get harmed! I know I might be killed!"

The young woman stared at Hex still hugging her. "But I promise......" She said. "That I will live for you Hex."

She tried to smile. "Ner srusala at gar" (My promise to you.)

Hilal broke the Mandalorian code of not speaking the language to outsiders but she didn't care. Hex was more than a friend to Hilal.

Hex Hex

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Equipment:

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Hex allowed herself to be hugged but she was caught between so many emotions of sadness, anger and fear.

"You cant expect her not carry on her own life..."
"not for someone like you anyway...
"They always leave you can only rely on us!"
"....please.. STOP IT!"
hex finally snapped at her friends.

Her knees felt weak and she finally lost her strength, leaning in to her friend for support. She put her arms around Hilal and hugged her back. "I dont want you to go to war, but thats what mandos do, right?" she was sad but knew there was little she could do about the situation, in an ideal world they would just be able to chill here on Kestri, playing with explosives and making things.

Hex spentna few moments fiddling with something behind her back then brought her hand round to Hilal's head. If she looked up Hilal might feel a tugging and catch a glint of metal as Hex had a knife in her handnandnwaa focusing quite intently.

"..that's it... cut her! Then she can go to war!"
Hex raised an eyebrow, genuinely considering her options, but then shook it out.

There was more tugging on Hilal's hair. If Hilal chose to stop it before Hex waa done, she would find that Hex had sliced of a small length of her own bright blue hair and was braiding it into her friend's hair. If she asked her what she was doing she would reply "making sure you remember me" this was probably not the clearest answer if Hilal had spotted the knife.

If Hilal let her continue, after a few minutes Hex would show her her new braid, it looked like a padawans braid, but with a pair of small washers at the end. Two strands of bright blue hair wrapped themselves around the dark brown hair from Hilal's own head.

"now my friends will look out for you too"

Current outfit

Hilal gasped when Hex hugged her tight, it wasn't one of those friendly, spine crushing hugs that she was somewhat getting used to. It felt something like she was about to do something more devious. "Hex....." Fear surged through Hilal as if she was struck by lightning. Memories of Hex pointing her Blaster Pistol to her face back at Empress Teta resurfaced. Tears began to fill Hilal's eyes remembering the love and warmth of Hex's eyes replaced with a hateful rage. The "friends" in Hex's head had once again taken over her carefree, funny, and charming friend and this time Hilal felt helpless to stop them. "Please.... stop," Hilal weakly tried to escape Hex's iron grip but it was no use.

All Hilal wanted to make a friend, any friend who would accept her. She made a few but Hilal formed a special bond with Hex, they hung around, fufilled contracts, experimented with explosives. All this time, Hilal thought she found a companion life. But now that same companion was finally giving into her demons to finish her. The young woman felt her hat being removed, followed by a painful tug. Hilal gasped, tears streaming from her eyes she dared to look to observe a sharp knife and a look of determination in Hex's eyes.

"Hex....." Hilal feeling her heart being crushed she pictured herself dying in a blaze of glory but not like this....... "I thought by being her friend," Hilal thought. "I could keep the voices at bay. But I guess they were too strong even for Hex."

Shutting her eyes, Hilal heard some snipping only to see Hex cutting a strand of her hair and began to weave it against her own. "What are you-" Hilal asked before Hex instantly explained that she will make sure that she will remember her. Hilal stood still her body unable to move until Hex showed her the braid that contained Hex's two strands of hair intertwined with hers.

New tears began to fall freely from Hilal's eyes a smile formed on her face. "It's beautiful!" Hilal gently held the braid between her fingers gently twirling it. "Hex....." The young woman stared at lovingly at her slowly approaching and cupping her hand against her cheek.

"Not your "friends....." Hilal whispered to Hex still cupping her cheek. "YOU will watch over me Hex we have an unbreakable connection and there's nothing that those voices will do to tear us apart."

She continued to smile at Hex. "When I come home after our victory," Hilal said. "You and I will definitely go shopping. We kinda need some nice clothing to look good when we go back to blowing assholes up for credits."

Hex Hex

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom