Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Say you have a species...

Say you have a named species from Star Wars (like the Orrananan). Now, say that the article on the species is a stub that only notes the fact that Xim made them extinct.

Say that a certain someone decided to create a character who is a member of the species, and give a face to them. As in, due to the lack of descriptions, make up the anatomy and biology of the average member.

Say that same character is the one of the last members of the aforementioned species, to explained why they aren't seen often.

Can it be done?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Ibelia Sitos"]

Go nuts. If you're going for more than cosmetic uniqueness - if you want your species to have special traits - you might want to submit it through the Species part of the Codex. Also, welcome aboard :)

What's inventive isn't that you are a member of an extinct species, but how you're still alive. Be creative. Don't be that guy who went into stasis for thousands of years and woke up, it's a bit played out.

I mean, you can if you want, but that just seems to be the go-to method these days.

[member="Ibelia Sitos"] - Perhaps your character was even a powerful Sith in their past, using the skill of Transfer Essence until time eventually began to wear at his/her mental state to the point where they adopt a new identity and thus lose knowledge of their past? Just some food for thought.

Daxton Bane said:
catch or string
425.jpg

Sorry, I thought it said 'cat on string'. :p

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Would I have to submit the species from if I decided to give the race longevity? I don't really want to do the stasis thing because I was looking more at the character being this person who, since the end of their own species,has taken it upon themselves to chronicle everything that happens since -- a self-proclaimed historian, if you please.

If I do, then I might go back to the drawing board and drag [member="Daxton Bane"] with me ^_^

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Yes, be like @Disciple. Juke the poodoo out of me every time you gank mid la-wait, wrong thing.

(feels like should add something productive... can't think of anything not already covered)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom