Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Say My Name

And the world went black...

... When he finally came to he groaned, his head felt on fire, as though it had been split open. He tried to lift his hands to press them against his temples, but found that he couldn't. Something was stopping him, gripping his wrists to hold him in place, resulting in a roar of anger as he tried to pull himself free... To no avail. "Get. These. OFF. ME!" His voice boomed, struggling against the medical restraints, his eyes shooting open and glaring left and right, trying to seek out the culprit. When he heard a voice his struggles did not halt, but he did listen.

It was over? Did this mean he'd be allowed to stay out of the cell now? Oh he didn't want to return there, but they had bound him, so he was as good as their prisoner all the same. "Let me go" he growled, "You did what you said you would, now let me go!" Suddenly the medical tray nearby was hurled across the room by an unseen force, the shrapnel of sharp tools embedding themselves into two of Kaine's top medical staff, one of which fell down dead almost immediately. It was clear that whatever Kaine had hoped to do hadn't stopped Cassus from being volatile. His mental state was extremely flippant.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Kaine scowled at Cassus, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "You are in no position to command me, Cassus." His voice was absolutely malicious, the tone falling down a few octaves to a booming baritone that could send chills down the spines of even the most stalwart warriors. He enacted his power over telekinesis again on Cassus, using it to pound his body against the bed so that even moving his arms, legs, or even his head proved to be an extremely painful labor. Hopefully this would deter him from lashing out any further, and if not Kaine would have to punish him further. After all, Kaine was his 'father', and he had every right to punish Cassus for acting out in such an abhorrent manner. "I release you after you've calmed down, Cassus. Until then you will remain bound to the bed, and if you keep acting out like this I will send you back to the Cell. Do you understand me?" He let go of the telekinetic hold he had on Cassus and patiently waited to see how Cassus would react to the choices he's been given.

@[member="Cassus"]

Cassus was mad, so mad that his face had begun to redden, threatening to tip over into a purplish hue should he find himself unable to breathe for much longer. His body shook in uncontrollable trembles, and when he was held back down through the telekinesis Kaine provided each tiny shudder send spasms of pain through his body. This only served to fuel him further, but he restrained from lashing out, no longer did he pull, but the trembling of his body did not cease. With the promise of release and the threat of further captivity, much less the dreaded Cell itself, Cassus resolved to behave... For now at least. From the corner of the room the slight mist which had risen upon the tools contact with the body of the now-dead doctor began to settle, leaving a sheer metallic scent to the air, sickly if nothing else. When he was released of the grip Cassus first made to move his arms, but not in a resistant manner. Instead he brought his arms down as best he could to settle in a more comfortable position, and set his gaze upon Kaine's. He did not say a word, but likewise the actions he failed to show permitted the acknowledgement of a small level of obedience. They would be playing this game by Kaine's rules.

"Good, I knew you would see things my way. However; any further insubordination will be punishable by time in the Cell, so do not toy with me Cassus. Learn to control your anger, and learn to listen to people who only have your well-being at heart, because what I'm doing I'm doing for you, and I don't appreciate it when people I try to help bite the hand that's feeding them." He said sternly, his eyes boring into Cassus'. Kaine then raised his right hand, and made a small twisting motion with his wrist, and with a small clank the shackles restraining him unlocked and fell to the floor uselessly. "Listen to me Cassus, I don't want to put you back in the Cell, I really don't. But I expect a certain level of obedience from my only son, and heir to my legacy. I didn't go through all that trouble and turmoil just to rescue a son who doesn't known know what respect means, but I'm willing to believe that all of this rebellion is an after-effect of what happened to you in the hands of the vile Jedi." He extended his hand towards Cassus to help him off of the bed, his expression softening slightly. "So please son, will you work with me on this?"

@[member="Cassus"]

Cassus was still angry, more so, perhaps, than he ought to have been. After all, this man was his Father and thus doing what was best for the boy, how Cassus was acting was no way to repay such. "I do not wish to go to the cell" he said, clenching his jaw while looking up at the man who was his Father, before inclining his head softly. He understood how things were, and he would behave himself for now. When the chains came undone the young boy made a move to sit up, rubbing at his sore wrists. His gaze then slid over to the dead doctor, and a small frown appeared upon his lips. Had he done that? Yes, Cassus, you did, there is so much locked within you, do not let them hold you back. He shuddered to the voice, eyes closing tightly; there was something odd about it that he could never quite place. With the offered hand he rose shakily to his feet, and stared up at Kaine. "I... I'm sorry, Father," he finally said, bowing his head as the beast within lost control and the boy he truly was shined through. "I will."

Kaine smiled, "You are a true Sith, Cassus. Just look what you have done, even without true training. You have the blood of murderers flowing through you, the blood of your mother and father. Oh, how happy she would be to see you..." His expression turned to sorrow, although it was a complete facade. Although the part about the blood of murderers flowing through him was only a half-lie, as word reached Kaine from his agents about how the abduction of his son had nearly driven Tracyn Ordo over the deep end. That was why Mandalorians shouldn't try to become Jedi, that red-hot blood would never submit to the dogmatic, and limiting code of the Jedi. "Now come, Cassus. I bet you're hungry." Kaine motioned for Casus to follow him out of the medbay, obviously leading him to the dining hall.

@[member="Cassus"]

Cassus stared at the man before him when he spoke, finding it odd how he managed to both criticize and compliment in the same phrase; was that a trait parents tended to hold? He had no clue how parents acted, or how he ought to. I am lacking memories, I am lacking all save what Kaine has given me, save all he has told me. It was a fearful notion and yet he knew he had no choice but to go along with it. What else was there for him to do?

As such he began to move, not yet deciding to say a word, to follow his Father from this hellish room and instead to better areas of the Thyferra Estate. It felt odd for him to be outside of the Cell, gone were the stark metallic, sterile walls which contained him, instead he saw fine cloths and curtains, seats and windows... He didn't quite know how to take it.

By the time they had reached the dining hall, a small banquet of food and drink had be arranged hastily by the servants. Whether Kaine had used some form of telepathy to alert them, or this had all been pre-planned was left to speculation from Cassus. Kaine motioned to one of the chairs, "Sit, Cassus, and eat your fill. You have a long road ahead of you, as by tomorrow I will begin your true training in the Sith arts." Kaine himself did not take a seat, or move to partake in any of the food laid out before them both. That was all for Cassus, and the only thing Kaine request was a goblet of dark wine for him to occasionally sip on.

@[member="Cassus"]

The young man followed after his Father, pondering on all that had happened. Every so often a soft humming would resound in the back of his mind, as though whispered into his right ear, causing him to pause and blink. When Kaine didn't react he figured it hadn't been a real noise, likely a byproduct of the reversal Kaine put him through. A small, trivial thing if it meant the truth being returned to him.

When they entered the hall he took the seat he had been presented with and stared at the food placed before him. "I... Don't understand" he said after a moment, he had never seen any of these things before, having been on basic staple rations during his imprisonment. He looked up at his Father for some sort of guidance or reassurance.

Kaine placed his right hand on Cassus, and gave it slight shake of reassurance. "You are the son of nobles, Cassus. We live in splendor because we have earned it, and all of this food was made just for you. You will grow accustom to this new life style, I swear this to you. A true Sith takes what he wants, and you are a true Sith, Cassus. Do not doubt yourself." Kaine gingerly sat his goblet of wine down on the table, and with his index finger extended he used the force to slide a plate of steaming meat towards Cassus. Beside it slid the utensils required to eat it, both of them made of silver and decorated exquisitely. In fact, everything about this place seemed extremely fancy and exquisite.

@[member="Cassus"]

When he spoke the boy looked upward into the eyes of his Father, the shaking of his shoulder warranting a small frown from him. “A Sith” he reiterated in response, before turning his gaze across the table to the various foodstuffs. Only the issue was that Cassus had never eaten before, save for staples within his Cell which had been nutrient pills. He had no knowledge on how to eat that which was set before him, nor what it was, how it tasted. He took up a knife and stabbed it down into a piece of the meat, using it like a spear as he tried to eat it directly from the knife.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

"Yes, a Sith." chuckled Kaine as he watched Cassus spear the piece of steak with his knife and try to eat it in that manner. He grabbed the fork and moved it into Cassus' hand, and began to show him the proper way on how to eat his meat. "I had forgotten that the Jedi have no clear manners on how to eat like an actual person, here. Pierce the meat with the fork to hold it in place, and cut off the meat pierced by the fork with the knife. Then you can eat the meat that's on the end of the fork after it's been cut away." Kaine went through the steps with him as he explained it, and soon enough a nice chunk of the meat had been cut away.

"You will learn quickly, Cassus, of that I have no doubt. My servants will attend to your every whim."

@[member="Cassus"]

Blinking, the young man looked up at his Father when he took hold of the other strange tool and slotted it into his hand. Next came the odd movements, stabbing the meat – which in his defence he had already done – and holding it in place. “Why cut it?” he asked, with a small frown. Surely that just took more time, effort and energy than was required... Right? He did as Kaine bid, however, knowing better than to fight him on this matter. The last thing he wanted right now was to be returned to the pit that was his Cell. With a small sigh he nodded his head, with a whispered “yes, Father” to follow, before bringing the speared meat up to his lips and taking it from the fork. It tasted good – of course, at this point he had nothing to compare it to. This was the first flavour he had ever tasted, after all, and his senses were in overload. A murmur of approval escaped his lips before he could hold it back, taste buds dancing in delight. “What… What is this?” he asked, in awe.

@[member="Darth Vornskr"]

"Imported Nerf meat seasoned with the best spices and cooked to perfection by a team of master chefs, my child. All of this here has been exquisitely created by the best chefs money could buy, and they are here to make whatever you desire, Cassus. As to why we cut our meat, well... It is the norm for most individuals, especially nobles... But I will not lie to you, I have been in a position where such luxuries such as utensils were unavailable to me. I had eaten meat as you had tried to do, but I still appreciate the traditional way. Eat as you please, my son. My servants will show you to your quarters when you are finished. Then tomorrow we begin..." With that Kaine departed and left Cassus to his own devices.

((We gotta end this thread xD It's so outdated now :p))

@[member="Cassus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom