Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SATURDAY NIGHT SPEED RP! -- WELCOME TO THE PITT -- June 8th, 7pm EST sharp!

So... a couple of other writers and I normally did these back in the day and they were SUPER epic! You can have fun, drink (whatever liquid of your choosing), have a couple of laughs and go nuts!

SO! This upcoming Saturday (June 8th), myself and some of the other writers of SWRP invite you to join us to an old school SNRP.

For those of you unaware, what is an SNRP you ask? It's a speed RP, that takes place in a single night. A large group of writers get together and interact with one and other in a sandbox style setting! You toss them in, throw in some sand (and some drinks for the writers) and see what happens!

The story? Does it matter? SNRP's are not about the plot, it's about getting a large number of writers together, throwing them in the sandbox and see what they can make... or destroy!

Details will be released later in the week. We encourage you all to join. Hopefully this will give everyone the necessary time to make arrangements: schedule your shifts accordingly, hire a babysitter, tell your friends you have other plans, kiss your children goodbye and tell them you love them, and you will see them Sunday morning: Whatever it takes! Alcohol is encouraged (but it's bring your own!).

For the evening, we will be making HEAVY use of THE SHOUTBOX to banter back and forth, mingle, and to tell the other writer's you've posted. If we need another chat media format, I'll start experimenting with mIRC or Skype for the event!

Hope to see everyone!

~ Skye

*************************************************************************************************

Plot

WELCOME TO THE PIT!!!

huttball2.jpg

RP Details

Listen up! These are the rules of Huttball!

Two teams, Frog-dogs and Rotworms, chosen by random draw!

One ball, slippery as a greased Hutt! Grab the ball, throw the ball, get the ball over the opposing team’s line anyway you can and your team gets a point.

Weapons, name-calling, and cheating are all encouraged!

But do not kick the ball! Hutts don’t have feet! Show our sponsor Giradda the respect he deserves…
LETS PLAY HUTTBALL!

That's right! This Saturday Night Speed RP will be highlighting the Huttball arena. As a show sport for the Hutts, you have woken up disoriented and unaware how you got there. Either case, in order for you to be set free, you will have to fight in the area!!!

Join others as you compete throughout various traps to take the ball to the endzone and score.

Huttball itself is a spectator sport sponsored by Hutt cartels. The basic goal is to grab the ball at the center of the field, then take it across the opposing team's endline. Players can move the ball by running, jumping, and throwing passes. Incomplete passes reset the ball to the central platform.

A player can intercept the ball if they are the closest to the center of the ball's landing spot circle (and they are not stunned or mezzed). Defensive play seems to primarily be violent attacks against anyone not on your team. Killing the character who currently has the ball transfers the ball to you. The game is timed, and in case of tied scores, the team with final possession wins.

There will be NPC's who will be fodder for the slaughter, for PC's to take the ball, you can stun them / knock them out to take it. No real deaths in this match; if you die we will defibrillate you back to life, slap your ass, and tell you to get back in the game :p

Where: At SWRP
When: 7 PM Eastern, June 8th
Title of the Thread: Welcome To The Pit!!!
OOC Thread: COMING SOON!!!

Alli Wren

A
So... my mother decided to suprise me and she is going to visit me this weekend.. I can't gurentee my participation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom