Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saturday Night Role-Play: Conflict on Morje

"I seek nothing of the sort. As I've stated, and am now repeating myself, we seek only the peace and safety of the world. We seek to allow Morje to remain the peaceful, untainted realm that it has always been, free from the strife that the Sith Empire brings with it. On the subject of weapons..." The young Jedi raised his arms, revealing that he had not a single weapon on his person. His lightsaber was in the hands of those upon the beach, as it was not suited for being submerged and would have been useless should he had bothered bringing it. A good thing too.

"I'm completely unarmed, and you my dear Sith friend are sadly mistaken. The theft of a corpse, are you mad?" The young man shook his head. "And you're deflecting. You failed to give an account for the reason why the Sith would bring fully armed Cruisers, multiple military vessels to the planet. Those 'innocent' ships that you continue to prattle on about are armed to the teeth, more so than the majority of the vessels we brought. A single of one of those vessels has the power to decimate this island and some! I've seen trading vessels, I've seen diplomatic vessels, they are small vessels that are capable of ferrying several tons worth of goods. I also know for a fact that the Sith Empire houses these vessels, and if your mission was truly as benign as you claim, then why are none of those vessels present? Instead of trade vessels, you bring a chest of shining stones and a small army! You're the invaders! If the Republic leaves, what's stopping YOU from enslaving the planet as you've done with so many others?!"

As the words left his lips, the Sith turned tail and ran. Jor'si shook his head and once the Sith was gone he simply stated.

"If the man's words were true, he'd have stayed. A true man of peace would not allow the truth to be sullied by lies and would fight to defend it. Your Grace, the Republic wants nothing more than peace for Morje. That is why we are here today. You can trust our words, you can trust in the Republic!"

The Seeds of Doubt were far from being sown. In the coming days, Jor'si fully intended upon tarrying within Morje, getting to know his people all the more better. They would see first hand the light of a Jedi and the goodness of the Republic through him. Though, he knew the war was far from over. He knew he'd have to face the Sith again and again...and now he had four Sith in particular to be certain he removed from existence.

Norman Kingsly

N
Norman blew the cranium off of a Sith Trooper as he dived behind a piece of debris to avoid a hailstorm of laser bolts. He relayed the message to the surviving troops, who cheered as they continued to lay down a thick line of suppression against the attacking troops. Norman knew that the survival of these troops depended on the swiftness of the reinforcements and rescue force, and he would be damned if he let these good soldiers die in vain against such a bastard enemy. They would not die in vain, they will never die in vain.

Marru Dobal

M
Marru gave up fighting the impossible fight and landed back in the main cruiser and immediately killed the first officer in her way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom